Page 14 of 45 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    doesn't move me one bit. autopsy is incomplete until they get clothing and the bullet wounds are consistent with eyewitness accounts of him surrendering.
    I can guarantee you the eyewitness accounts of him surrendering will not match the bullet wounds. These are the same eyewitnesses who said he was shot in the back. Their credibility is zero.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can guarantee you the eyewitness accounts of him surrendering will not match the bullet wounds. These are the same eyewitnesses who said he was shot in the back. Their credibility is zero.
    we'll see

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the children are off at night. it was still daylight when law enforcement gassed protestors prematurely, like i stated earlier. women and children tried to evacuate but it was kind of hard when they were blind from the gas and police forcing them back. so many were left there trapped in clouds of tear gas.

check out this gnarley bruise this peace keeper took

So can we get off the street before dusk like the lawyer suggested? On Aug. 18?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    And what will you do when the autopsy reveals only three shots were fired? How will your eyewitnesses change their stories?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The press is present, I await the write up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so you don't want people to loot and burn in protest. but you don't want them to use words either. what's your recommendation for those who don't believe they're being heard?
    Holding a sign that says "don't shoot" accomplishes absolutely nothing.

The town is 65% black. If they don't like the way it's run maybe vote?

Of course, that's not nearly as exciting as going to the street party.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holding a sign that says "don't shoot" accomplishes absolutely nothing.
    It conveys the wish to not be shot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So can we get off the street before dusk like the lawyer suggested? On Aug. 18?
    how about police not fire tear gas on women and children who are doing nothing wrong before dusk??? that is THEIR community and they have the right to protest if they want. if they were out past the curfew, i'd understand. you're victim blaming

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And what will you do when the autopsy reveals only three shots were fired? How will your eyewitnesses change their stories?
    if that's the case i'll probably cry and become angry. i doubt they change their stories. i'm sure more witnesses will come forward. remember, fbi were going door to door interviewing witnesses in the complex. there is still a lot more info to come.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It conveys the wish to not be shot.
    From someone that is in no danger of being shot. Big whoop.

That's earthshaking stuff there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From someone that is in no danger of being shot. Big whoop.

That's earthshaking stuff there.
    Better safe than shot.

I gotta say if it makes just one internet poster angry, the sign is worth it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't grapple with a cop for his gun and you are normally pretty safe from imagined police assasinations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't grapple with a cop for his gun and you are normally pretty safe from imagined police assasinations.
    Normally.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

be back tomorrow to update tonights events and non msm accounts. going to the gym to clear my mind. looking forward to some more mature conversations from everybody but cc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how about police not fire tear gas on women and children who are doing nothing wrong before dusk??? that is THEIR community and they have the right to protest if they want. if they were out past the curfew, i'd understand. you're victim blaming
    No I'm waiting for the truth, I don't trust random tweeting. The press is all over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

be back tomorrow to update tonights events and non msm accounts. going to the gym to clear my mind. looking forward to some more mature conversations from everybody but cc.
    LOL you are just butt hurt that I'm not afraid to call your stupid ass out when you are clearly so blindly partisan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No I'm waiting for the truth, I don't trust random tweeting. The press is all over.
    Dude. Trill gets TWEETS! They have to all be true because he WANTS to believe they are true. He's being used like a $2 crack .

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

I look forward to discussing information from sources other than tweets. Can you do that tomorrow?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if you're white

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, cops just drive around shooting blacks for fun.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just read that Brown could have been in a drug induced fury when he charged the officer.
    Mike Brown Is Only The Latest Black Victim To Be Smeared For Smoking Pot

Law enforcement in Ferguson, Missouri still haven’t told the public about the facts that preceded the deadly shooting of 18-year-old Michael Brown. What they have told us is that he was the suspect in a robbery. And now, that he may have had marijuana in his system at the time of his death.

Toxicology reports are a standard element of autopsies. But neither of these facts have been linked to the firing of six deadly bullets by a police officer into his body and head.

Still, some right-wing pundits including Rush Limbaugh have already seized on the Brown’s possible use of marijuana to villify him.

It’s the same sort of portrayal that prompted the viral #IfTheyGunnedMeDown hashtag, in which news outlets chose to disseminate images of Michael Brown that might make him seem more like a thug than a young teen who was starting college in two days. And none of it has anything to do with whether he should have died.

As Sybrina Fulton said after the death of her 17-year-old son Trayvon Martin, “They killed my son, now they’re trying to kill his reputation.”

African Americans are four times as likely to be arrested for marijuana than whites, even though they use marijuana at about the same rate.

So it shouldn’t come as a huge surprise that they are also more likely to be indicted by the public. Here are just a few of the other young black victims who have suffered character assassination because of alleged use of marijuana and alcohol.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/201...assassination/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, cops just drive around shooting blacks for fun.
    "As outrage over the shooting of Michael Brown roils on, many are facing the all-too-real fear that the case will never see justice, even if it turns out the shooting was entirely unjustified. But one federal appeals court last week took a remarkable stand against leniency for police accountability.

In a unanimous ruling, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit held that 20 months in prison was not enough for a former DesMoines police officer who brutally beat a couple on their way home from the movies.

Erin Evans and Octavius Bonds were driving home from a date at the movies in 2008 when they were pulled over for failure to yield to an emergency vehicle. From the start, then-officer Mersed Dautovic and his fellow white officer approached the young African American couple with hostility.

When Evans, then 21, rolled down her window, Dautovic flung the door open, asking “Are you from America?” and if she was stupid.

As a now-flustered Evans attempted to find the appropriate papers in her glove compartment, a second officer ordered her to get out of the car or be pepper sprayed.

What ensued from there was a chain of violence in which Evans was dragged from the car, flung onto the hood of the car and then onto the ground as she screamed for help.

When Bonds, then 25, heard her screaming and tried to get out of the car, he was doused with pepper spray continuously, even when he tried to turn his face away from the officer. Bonds eventually grabbed Dautovic’s hand to resist, and then remembers being hit in the back of the head before he lost consciousness. When he awoke again, officers were standing over him with batons, beating him repeatedly, even as he lay in the fetal position and then possibly unconscious.

In the course of this beating, Bonds sustained a broken forearm, a split in his scalp that required seven s ches, a broken hand “so bad” that “two bones protruded through his skin” and bruises covering his body. Officers placed him face down on the road and continued to beat him, in what one witness called the motions of chopping wood. Others testified that as the officers waited for an ambulance, they left Bonds face-down on the road near the centerline, as other drivers had to swerve onto the road’s median so they didn’t run over Bonds’ head.

After all of this, Bonds and Evans were arrested and charged with interfering with and assaulting officers. Dautovic lied in both the police report and in the testimony at their trial, so their story could have ended there, as many others likely have."

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/201...-traffic-stop/

Driving around, probably not?

But cops beat up, tase, murder every day, for fun, for the adrenalin rush, to feed their psychopathy.

So many vids around where 5 or more cops are beating the , beating the life of some man or lady on the ground, sometimes homeless and/or mentally below par. Cops will tase for almost any little reason, tasing marketed as non-fatal, but many 100s or more around the world are dead from being tased.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He a good boi he din do nuffin!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by Trill Clinton; 08-18-2014 at 08:11 PM. Reason: double post

Thread Information