Page 149 of 257 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199249 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,725 of 6404
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    according to the rape philosophy of the time, if a girl passes out in your room, or is too weak top resist, she's a and gave it away to you. all twenty of you lined up at the door.

that's considered rape now. twnety times. it was considered rape then, but was harder to prosecute for some reason.

vive la difference.
    You just did a tangent. Stick to your line of reasoning. You said "young and prone to stupidity" yet somehow the accused doesn't get that consideration. And she wasn't raped. Why don't you mention murder and maybe goat ing. It's got as much to do with this issue as rape.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    judicial composure, dispassion and equanimity incarnate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if he did it, he deserves it.

I found his accuser more credible.
    Judging by this thread you're not exactly a bastion of rationality and balance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You just did a tangent. Stick to your line of reasoning. You said "young and prone to stupidity" yet somehow the accused doesn't get that consideration. And she wasn't raped. Why don't you mention murder and maybe goat ing. It's got as much to do with this issue as rape.
    forcible attempted sexual assault and sexual assault. you're splitting hairs.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not like the days when winehole23 could choose to stand in line or not to rape.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sorry, no sympathy for forcible attempted rape.

I can see you've got some though.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol spamming with pics

Sad tbh, you were always a quality poster. I would have never guessed you would meltdown like RandomGuy has.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Judging by this thread you're not exactly a bastion of rationality and balance.
    Pots jeering at kettles

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol spamming with pics

Sad tbh, you were always a quality poster. I would have never guessed you would meltdown like RandomGuy has.
    topically relevant. your man looked like on TV.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    topically relevant. your man looked like on TV.
    Yea, he didn't look as good as Ford crying her crocodile tears.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    forcible attempted sexual assault and sexual assault. you're splitting hairs.
    She has zero corroboration. Her stance amounts to presupposition that she's a victim of the accused and should be treated with kid gloves by both sides. She could go up there and eat her own feces and be just as credible because she's automatically assumed to be telling the truth, to be a victim. Meanwhile everyone else corroborates his defense. He is the one being attacked here, not her. She was safe in her little world for 36 years after the "fact" yet she decided to attack him, hoping she could do it anonymously through the WaPo and then through dropping messages with politicians. He has faced his accuser. As far as I can see, he's still standing. Whether he gets confirmed or not isn't even the issue for anyone except the dems.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, he didn't look as good as Ford crying her crocodile tears.
    Blasey kept her together. Your man fell apart.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pots jeering at kettles
    Go on another image posting meltdown.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She had lawyers on both sides of her and everyone around the room treating her like she was fragile, knowing that if she was a white male accusing a female democrat nominee of something like that they'd have run him out of town.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She has zero corroboration. Her stance amounts to presupposition that she's a victim of the accused and should be treated with kid gloves by both sides. She could go up there and eat her own feces and be just as credible because she's automatically assumed to be telling the truth, to be a victim. Meanwhile everyone else corroborates his defense. He is the one being attacked here, not her. She was safe in her little world for 36 years after the "fact" yet she decided to attack him, hoping she could do it anonymously through the WaPo and then through dropping messages with politicians. He has faced his accuser. As far as I can see, he's still standing. Whether he gets confirmed or not isn't even the issue for anyone except the dems.
    He'll get confirmed.

Your charade of fairness grates; you're as capable of arbitrary judgment as anyone else on this in board.

It's hilarious that you pretend that corroboration or disproof can come from a confirmation procedure that is determined by a political majority, refuses to conduct a thorough investigation of allegations and excludes all third person testimony.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He ain't my man, bruh. I just don't support Democrat shills throwing out wild sexual accusations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She had lawyers on both sides of her and everyone around the room treating her like she was fragile, knowing that if she was a white male accusing a female democrat nominee of something like that they'd have run him out of town.
    Underscoring Republican cowardice becomes you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He ain't my man, bruh. I just don't support Democrat shills throwing out wild sexual accusations.
    Uh huh. I believe the accuser despite the opportunism of the Dems. One doesn't cancel the other.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uh huh. I believe the accuser despite the opportunism of the Dems. One doesn't cancel the other.
    Despite the holes in her story and the solidness of his story? How big of you.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    his lies about drinking were pathetic. did anyone else buy that bull ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Despite the holes in her story and the solidness of his story? How big of you.
    Her self presentation was credible. His was whiny, boastful and emotionally out of control.

He looked like a desperate man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go on another image posting meltdown.
    all topically relevant.

it's not about evidence, it's about credibility and professional demeanor. Kavanaugh lacks both.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Couple of things to note here:

- If the liberals had any doubt that BK is going to be a conservative rubberstamp judge in the SCOTUS, I think there's no more doubts about that. His political statements were simply out of place for a guy seeking what's supposed to be a largely apolitical position (as we discussed here, hope cd98 was watching). At least pretend to be above the fray, tbh, even if we all know better.

- If the conservative position is "GOP has the votes, nobody cares, stop whining", then why even bother with this whole circus, tbh? I don't think he came out better or worse after this hearing. Other than feeding the MSM, it's still going to look like they rammed him through if they vote the way it looks like they will.

- Politicos are disgusting, tbh, with all the fake moral drama for the cameras. Stupid softball like "do you believe in god?", "do you swear by god?", like even the devil is going to say no... smh... you guys need to remember that Obama was the devil and he said he was catholic...

Thread Information