Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So you beat a team that any AFC South team would've beaten. Congrats!

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I just saw all my quotes. I trusted you. I will now void your Spurs fan card for life. You're in the same category as laker fans you ing clown.
    i only exposed 1 a few days back

not my fault ur 2-faced on this forum

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    Post Count
    i only exposed 1 a few days back

not my fault ur 2-faced on this forum
    you bandwagon . YOU.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Has Rob always been a sucking got or just since the niners went into the dumpster?

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    shut the up you bandwaggon got.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    team with easiest schedule in the league doing team with the easiest schedule in the league things

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    .. no you wouldn't have

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    team with easiest schedule in the league doing team with the easiest schedule in the league things
    Raiders fan winning a 3rd game and doing Raider fan things...

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Raiders fan winning a 3rd game and doing Raider fan things...
    started last season 2-8-1 and ended up making the playoffs

didn't get his 3rd win until their 12th game... Cam's ass is lucky Derek Anderson spotted him with a week 1 win

Post Count
    shut the up you bandwaggon got.
    Trying to be slick "but but guys my teams have the same colors I'm legit!" Should have known he was a clown like his cousins Lakersaredabestever.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

Record of Panthers opponents:

15-26

Record of Green Bay opponents:

14-26

got

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Has Rob always been a sucking got or just since the niners went into the dumpster?
    Could ask you about your catloving ways you . Will you be here when the Cats lose in the first round again or will you disappear like your gf's sister when she takes your rent money?

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Could ask you about your catloving ways you . Will you be here when the Cats lose in the first round again or will you disappear like your gf's sister when she takes your rent money?

You ing bandwaggoning got. Spurs and niners fan? Bull . Bull all around. Probably a ing snitch too

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You ing bandwaggoning got. Spurs and niners fan? Bull . Bull all around. Probably a ing snitch too
    I got exposed in the Spurs forum so I need to cry to a mod so I'm not getting bukkake'd everywhere tonight !!!

Also, Yankees fan and Panthers fan. Doesn't get much more bandwagon than that.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    both packers and panthers have had easy schedules... neither has played a team with a winning record. but the packers get the benefit of the doubt because we know they're a powerhouse team coming off a really good year, with an elite QB. the panthers are a team who's starting QB went 6-8-1 last year

Post Count
    Cali natives. No ing shame. Bandwagon every single one of them.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Cali natives. No ing shame. Bandwagon every single one of them.

These bandwagon mfers bring a whole fanbase down, smh

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Most entertaining 1-6 season I've ever seen. If the Ravens have to lose, I'd rather the games be watchable for the all 60 minutes. At this point, I'm all for Baltimore getting the first-overall pick. I don't want them to win. But since I'm going to watch anyway, it's nice that I can be on the edge of my seat until the very end.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Most entertaining 1-6 season I've ever seen. If the Ravens have to lose, I'd rather the games be watchable for the all 60 minutes. At this point, I'm all for Baltimore getting the first-overall pick. I don't want them to win. But since I'm going to watch anyway, it's nice that I can be on the edge of my seat until the very end.
    how many game-ending picks for flacco this year though?

but really, what happened with the ravens? i haven't looked into it, but my guess is ozzie's mid-late draft picks haven't been hitting. i know they've been going with the strategy of not signing UFA's and stacking comp picks... but if those picks aren't hitting, you just end up losing talent

In Manu we STILL trust! rayray2k8's Avatar
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    You got that right. Ravens aren't a bad team that is getting blown, out just misfortune and injuries have made this team the way they are..
    They are fighting, I'll give them that, but season is pretty much over. They never recovered after losing Suggs and is one of the reasons why the secondary is bad. QB has all day to throw due to no pass rush.

In Manu we STILL trust! rayray2k8's Avatar
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

but really, what happened with the ravens? i haven't looked into it, but my guess is ozzie's mid-late draft picks haven't been hitting. i know they've been going with the strategy of not signing UFA's and stacking comp picks... but if those picks aren't hitting, you just end up losing talent
    He's had about 3 I think, but all losses have come with a chance to either win or tie. Best 1-6 team of all time lmao
    Injuries have really hit this team hard and have more than 20 and nearing 30 on this team. More than half of their draft picks from last year are hurt or injured. It's gonna get worse before it get better now with 2 of their 5 starting OL getting hurt in this game.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    ^deflection per par

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Still has CHargers in his sig though.
    The Skin Stays

How tf does an Aztec fan end up a Cardinals fan? Jump off the bandwagon Robz style?

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    The Skin Stays

How tf does an Aztec fan end up a Cardinals fan? Jump off the bandwagon Robz style?
    Im not a Cardinals fan, but the skin for those without a team is too close to the Raiders. I'm an ex-Chargers fan.

Thread Information