Page 15 of 56 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its Houston fault they stopped getting calls and started getting calls against them because they were being recklessly physical. Beverly pulled a JR SMITH/LEBRON by going after Curry. That's why I said earlier in the thread that Beverly ed them over by trying to provoke Curry for no damn reason. Beat them by skill (which they don't have), and not by being es. I would have given all of the Rockets credit if they won with skill. Its skill they don't have because they didn't prove in the regular season. Both teams were playing physical and setting as many moving screens, getting away with offensive fouls, hand checking and everything else on both ends prior to that.

So houston blew their cool and turned the refs againsts them, or maybe the refs were never available in the first place? You're point is that Houston should lie down like a dog and get raped? I agree!

Now as for the refs officiating differently, what did you expect? This is the playoffs. Have you forgotten the Spurs had to play through this for two decades including the Lakers that infamous Miami team, okc, Phoenix suns, just to scratch and claw themselves to those les? This isn't easy. Especially against a team that the NBA wants to win.

Only pussies and assholes blame refs. But the refs will be more even since the WCF demands 6 or 7 games. The clippers will also be as phyiscal on the warriors but be better coached. We will see how that series goes.

Both teams ended with 24 free throw attempts. Houston ended with 24 turnovers; Golden State with 15.

Meaningless since the game was garbage

I even listed Curry as a moving screener because i know you guys don't notice that he does the same damn thing like Steve Nash did on the Suns because you're too busy hating Draymond Green; his big ass mouth.

Now lets talk about the moving screens. The Warriors are excellent at shooting off screens. Superb and that's the major difference considering they had over 1000 attempts per and make highlights of it. By this logic, the teams that do not make shots off moving screens because the media doesn't give a , won't be magnified if that shot was taken off a moving screen. No teams shoot anywhere close to what Golden State has accomplished and Golden State is the most successful with this strategy.

And this is the only thing you guys are sulking about too....its like the only thing you guys have on them.

bOO hoo moving screens?!?!?!? It's more about the spurs denying them compe ive advantage. If screens are called the spurs won't miss our one or two shooters off screens, whereas anything that trips the warriors might damage what could be but may not be, a fragile state of ego.

I've seen Green, Diaw, Leonard, Duncan, Aldridge, etc set moving screens. I didn't give a and realized I didn't give a because I was being a delusional fan who wanted my team to win at the expense of quality. As long as the Warriors don't get away with that . Right? I've seen Gordon, Nicholson, Vucevic, Jason Almost get away with moving screens but of course the Magic with nothing. Teams who have a free flowing off ball offense based off ball movement is most likely to set moving screens because how else do you open a man up off the ball to set a play. Screens my *****s.

Sure, again, if the rules allow you it's dumb to not partake, but if the rules were designed to benefit the spurs we'd give up screens entirely bc our shooters are terrible.

Now I'm going to support your opinion that Golden State sets the most moving screens in the NBA because its a fact that I found that: http://stats.nba.com/league/team/#!/...rcentile&dir=1. The Warriors have the most attempts off screens but were all of them moving screens? Not at all of them but they had to have a larger number of them than anyone else. They play a screen game. The Warriors have the highest pace in the league = they get much more possessions = allows more screens = and more points off of 59% leading true shooting and efficiency.

They have 1139 points off screen (Leading in attempts, and makes.) and a 400 point margin between the second team, Indy. Sas has 447 points in the season off screens and warriors nearly tripled that because the Spurs are 26th in pace in the regular season. Without those points, they'd still have more points then 8 other teams in the nba. They scored 9421 points leading the league by a Margin of 400 points to the second team okc.

Warriors ended the season 4th in defensive rating which you guys give no credit to them for tonight of course, dead last in free throw frequency(http://stats.nba.com/league/team/#!/...?sort=FT&dir=1) because the NBA rigs their games, 28th in and 1 frequency, 25th in freethrow rate (Spurs 26th).

They are well coached

Did you guys also know that the Spurs had the least personal fouls called on them this season? http://stats.nba.com/league/team/#!/...&sort=PF&dir=1). This stat truly doesn't matter since the Spurs have a terrible time drawing fouls by not receiving enough calls nor having elite slashing caliber athletic players to get those calls constantly. You can't complain that the Spurs receive to much calls on them. Also; best defensive rating in the league.

The spurs are well coached

Now think about your team being shadowed by a team that went 73-9:

- a team that your team that your team once owned for 33 straight home games
    - with a leading scorer you call a got on occasions and bear hatred to for petty reasons,
    - you watch no other teams but yours,
    - Draymond Green big ass mouth, your teams basketball principles of not chucking threes,
    - breaking various records
    - incredible winning streak
    - no consecutive losses
    - and your team got 3-1 series loss against them losing your first home court game
    - unbelievable plays; wins; performances; blowouts against damn near everyone
    - losing from disinterest.
    - etc

Congrats to the warrirors for regular season championship. Congrats on stylepoints. Congrats on the big mouth being able to suck bigger s. WHAT DON"T YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT FANDOM!!!

Of course I expect you guys to be salty...but you better not get delusion by your salt. Better see why that is and if that team is legit. Better be realistic. Then you hate.

"THIS IS NOTHING COMPARED TO OUR RIVALRY WITH DALLAS OR LA"

We'll watch the game together tomorrow I'll feel free to point out the screens. I love the Spurs to death but the fans....no....you guys lacking humility now and some education. Elnono is cool though. You casuals are acting like those denial Miami Heat fans from the year that they thought they'd three peat. Those ignorant s. There was no rationalizing with people who didn't know half the names on the bench. Don't let yourself turn into them because ya'll are halfway there.

HOLY GUYS< THERE ARE UNEDUCATED TROLLISH ES IN THE SEWER FORUM>

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I'm not gonna lie, I hope the rockets get the beaten out of them...but those moving screens I mean how the can you defend that ?

Whats even sadder is that without them they'd still blow us out, so just goes to show that maybe GS is really reliant on them.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I'm not gonna lie, I hope the rockets get the beaten out of them...but those moving screens I mean how the can you defend that ?

Whats even sadder is that without them they'd still blow us out, so just goes to show that maybe GS is really reliant on them.
    The local media is way too soft of this organization, I want the national media to embarrass them.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you know the dubs are about to ring when Spur fans are mad as and make threads hoping for a curry injury the dubs are on their minds 24/7
    Word!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Draymond gets called out a lot, but Bogut is much worse imo

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Curry out tonight. Rox still lose.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not nearly the same team w/out Curry but probably good enough to beat the Rockets at home.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets' best chance to make this interesting, but they prolly continue to implode tonight and lose by 30.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    That's right keep being a sewer dweller

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    still think Warriors by 10..This Houston team has too much internal issues to capitalize on it even if Curry misses the rest of the series....

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    That's right keep being a sewer dweller
    You're the one with the alt, KoolAids

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    You're the one with the alt, KoolAids
    How is ur mom the sister of your dad? Isn't that bad for you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eliancito a no call no show tonight

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    still think Warriors by 10..This Houston team has too much internal issues to capitalize on it even if Curry misses the rest of the series....
    Rockets lost to OKC in 2013 even after WestBrick got injured.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets +9.5 or warriors -9.5?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Come on s give me your opinions... Also over/under at 212

fiest half warriors -6.5 O/U 109.5

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Rox lose tonight they are going to get swept.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shocked that Curry is out honestly. I knew it was a thing, but to miss a playoff game is no joke.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a good call not to play him. Warriors will still sweep the Rockets so no need to risk a devastating playoff ending injury right here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jordan and Bird would have played

today's NBA

gots

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Come on Rockets. Have to capitalize on this. Rockets need to rebound that is going to be so big. No second chance points.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    another illegal pick called... hmm

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You s are no help. Took rocket +9.5..... Probably sucker bet

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Klay should be agressive but not force so many shots

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you give up second chances to GS, you're dead.

Thread Information