Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A person who studied 9/11 wouldn't need to beg me for that information like you did.
    A person who believed in his , would say how he thought the towers fell without spending five pages dodging the question

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One logically follows the other, Einstein.

If Al Qaeda did by themselves, controlled demolition theories do not apply.

muh melted steel
    That's fine, but you still haven't explained how a fire took the towers down against all established reason.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pavlov

How exactly the towers fell and that Al Quaeda did it are two different subjects. This is why I get a kick out of these holes coming in praising you. I doubt they even read your .

Wait, please tell me you're not so moronic that you thought this entire time that I was asking you whether AQ did it or not? Well, besides the fact that that's extra gimpy that you wouldn't say .....I was asking what your scientific explanation was for the towers falling. You still haven't given one.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A person who studied 9/11 wouldn't need to beg me for that information like you did.
    You really think I wasn't aware that the govt. blamed Al Qaeda? ING MORON.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    A person who believed in his , would say how he thought the towers fell without spending five pages dodging the question
    I really enjoyed watching you admit your ignorance over and over again after you claimed you had "studied" 9/11. I'm surprised you took the bait for so many hours.

That's fine, but you still haven't explained how a fire took the towers down against all established reason.
    Define "all established reason."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pavlov

How exactly the towers fell and that Al Quaeda did it are two different subjects. This is why I get a kick out of these holes coming in praising you. I doubt they even read your .

Wait, please tell me you're not so moronic that you thought this entire time that I was asking you whether AQ did it or not? Well, besides the fact that that's extra gimpy that you wouldn't say .....I was asking what your scientific explanation was for the towers falling. You still haven't given one.
    Of course I have. It's not my scientific explanation. It's THE scientific explanation.

You really think I wasn't aware that the govt. blamed Al Qaeda? ING MORON.
    muh melted steel

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fire + Damage + Gravity.

It's not that difficult.
    Thanks for that caveman explanation. Never in the history of fires though has one of these steel monsters suc bed to fire like that though. And it's not like we don't know for a fact that building 7 was demo'd. Yea, this is where the falls apart for the falsers. They want us to believe that the building just collapsed on its own. How ing stupid is that?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course I have.

muh melted steel
    Of course you have what? Why you keep laughing at melted steel; I'm not the one believing in that rubbish.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thanks for that caveman explanation. Never in the history of fires though has one of these steel monsters suc bed to fire like that though.
    Actually another has.

And it's not like we don't know for a fact that building 7 was demo'd. Yea, this is where the falls apart for the falsers. They want us to believe that the building just collapsed on its own. How ing stupid is that?
    No one says it collapsed on its own.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1500 F is not enough to melt steel, you are correct.

There was no melted steel in the towers, and the collapse did not require any steel to be melted, merely hot enough to lose structural integrity, and warp/expand, both of which happen when it is heated to those temperatures.
    That you think 1200 ing degrees below the melting point is anywhere close enough for steel to lose structural integrity. Pseudo science.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Of course you have what? Why you keep laughing at melted steel; I'm not the one believing in that rubbish.
    you still don't realize that melted steel is not a component of the official theory of collapse.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually another has.

No one says it collapsed on its own.
    Tell us how building 7 fell, then. Tell us how the towers fell for that matter. You're still dodging fundamental questions.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you still don't realize that melted steel is not a component of the official theory of collapse.
    And have I been stating it of late? I listed your dumbass official reason. You didn't even regard it once I "did the research." Your is weak, dude. You run in circles like a chicken.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That you think 1200 ing degrees below the melting point is anywhere close enough for steel to lose structural integrity. Pseudo science.
    wut

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There were literally tons of evidence of a plane, along with hundreds+ of eyewitnesses. The plane that struck the Pentagon had to fly over some crowded expressways during rushhour.
    The media has consistently blacked out truth tellers. That some people allegedly saw a plane over the city is not much. And a video and the scene with no plane pretty much trump that weak .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tell us how building 7 fell, then. Tell us how the towers fell for that matter. You're still dodging fundamental questions.
    Look, my position is the official position. You said you studied 9/11. How do you not know the official position?

And have I been stating it of late? I listed your dumbass official reason. You didn't even regard it once I "did the research." Your is weak, dude. You run in circles like a chicken.
    I don't even know what you are trying to say anymore. You're all over the place with your angry posts. Calm down. Take a deep breath before spitting up another post.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look, my position is the official position. You said you studied 9/11. How do you not know the official position?

I don't even know what you are trying to say anymore. You're all over the place with your angry posts. Calm down. Take a deep breath before spitting up another post.
    Tell us in your own words how you believe building 7 and the towers fell.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The media has consistently blacked out truth tellers.
    Like whom for 9/11? No YouTubes.
    That some people allegedly saw a plane over the city is not much.
    The testimony fo scores of people is a lot, and it's not all.
    And a video and the scene with no plane pretty much trump that weak .
    Let's go with the basics here: Do you know what "frame rate" means?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tell us in your own words how you believe building 7 and the towers fell.
    WTC1 and 2: plane impacts + fire + gravity = collapse.

WTC7: WTC1 impact + fire + gravity = collapse

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTC1 and 2: plane impacts + fire + gravity = collapse.

WTC7: WTC1 impact + fire + gravity = collapse
    So, that's really your neanderthal explanation? You do realize that even under the cir stances of the planes crashing, the towers and 7's collapses defy convention, right?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So, that's really your neanderthal explanation? You do realize that even under the cir stances of the planes crashing, the towers and 7's collapses defy convention, right?
    As mine is the conventional explanation, you make no sense. I think the brevity of my explanation is commensurate with your study of 9/11.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/21/us/cha...est/index.html

Attendees at the packed meeting said they were upset that an August 12 "Unite the Right" rally was allowed to happen.
    Demonstrators stood near the dais and unfurled a large banner that read, "BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS." The meeting was briefly suspended.
    That's not how the cons ution works.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As mine is the conventional explanation, you make no sense. I think the brevity of my explanation is commensurate with your study of 9/11.
    I think the brevity of your explanation is commensurate with your level of critical thinking. And it's not the conventional explanation. For that matter it's not even the official explanation that you promised.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO that's awesome

Thread Information