Page 15 of 94 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast
    faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    crofl well thats an amazing way to dodge accountability
    I’m not accountable for just because some crazy decides to go off the deep end. There is no collective consciousness of gun owners which mind controlled him into doing it. Difference between me and you guys is that I can admit when a right winger does something and disavow, you guys can’t. I don’t lose rights because someone else broke a law.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m not accountable for just because some crazy decides to go off the deep end. There is no collective consciousness of gun owners which mind controlled him into doing it. Difference between me and you guys is that I can admit when a right winger does something and disavow, you guys can’t. I don’t lose rights because someone else broke a law.
    i hope i didnt imply that you were personally responsible. may have phrased that poorly.

i'm putting the accountability on the peeps in congress who would never even consider the same good-sense concessions you even said you'd be willing to make. and you basically said its not their fault because libruls

but lol you claim you disavow, but instead you point the finger at FBI honeypots. when was the last time a lefty went on a shooting spree and it wasn't condemned/disavowed by the left?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    shrug indeed

part and parcel of living in the US
    pretty much, every country has its flaws. Pick your poison. I don’t believe that the left has a viable strategy to fix things, but I do believe your policies if put into action will make things much worse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pretty much, every country has its flaws. Pick your poison. I don’t believe that the left has a viable strategy to fix things, but I do believe your policies if put into action will make things much worse.
    do you think routine mass shootings is better than having some guy with a knife every couple of months?

lets start with raising age requirement to 21 and requiring background checks on all purchases including gun shows.

how does that make things much worse

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    i hope i didnt imply that you were personally responsible. may have phrased that poorly.

i'm putting the accountability on the peeps in congress who would never even consider the same good-sense concessions you even said you'd be willing to make. and you basically said its not their fault because libruls
    It’s not their fault either. Both sides are firmly entrenched because the left wants total abolition of gun rights except for black powder and possibly six shooters and the right doesn’t want to come to the table because the impression is that you’ll just try to worm your way in and chip away.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s not their fault either. Both sides are firmly entrenched because the left wants total abolition of gun rights except for black powder and possibly six shooters and the right doesn’t want to come to the table because the impression is that you’ll just try to worm your way in and chip away.
    you keep pushing this bologna. you repeat the strawman enough times to the point you consider its real. wake up, dorothy

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    do you think routine mass shootings is better than having some guy with a knife every couple of months?

lets start with raising age requirement to 21 and requiring background checks on all purchases including gun shows.

how does that make things much worse
    See you said “start with” meaning you’ll want more later, that’s why no one wants to negotiate with you or believes you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See you said “start with” meaning you’ll want more later, that’s why no one wants to negotiate with you or believes you.
    because there could be other proposals beyond those two that dont advance us towards "the total abolition of gun rights."

things like bump stocks, or magazine sizes. nobody is forcing you to make any additional concessions there.

so lets start with age requirement and background checks. how does that make things much worse?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    because there could be other proposals beyond those two that dont advance us towards "the total abolition of gun rights."

things like bump stocks, or magazine sizes. nobody is forcing you to make any additional concessions there.

so lets start with age requirement and background checks. how does that make things much worse?
    Trust me if you were ever in a place where there’s an active shooter you better hope he has a bump stock because he most likely won’t be able to hit you. See you dont even know what you’re talking about. We’re not limiting magazine sizes because that’s a necessary component of the firearm that makes it actually useful for the purposes its intended for. We’re not going back to bolt action and six shooters, people have a right to actual 21st century firearms.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trust me if you were ever in a place where there’s an active shooter you better hope he has a bump stock because he most likely won’t be able to hit you. See you dont even know what you’re talking about. We’re not limiting magazine sizes because that’s a necessary component of the firearm that makes it actually useful for the purposes its intended for. We’re not going back to bolt action and six shooters, people have a right to actual 21st century firearms.
    lol getting hung up on the part i specifically said we're not discussing

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Number of fatalities"

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...school-n848101

Shooter said to be in custody.
    Ironically, a "safe" topic for you to finally make an OP.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

as an employer, i require background checks before new hire.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh good you took note of decent thread topic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And then what? 24 hour FBI surveillance on the guy?
    Possibly the local authorities/FBI could have made a visit to him. That alone may have made him think twice homie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Possibly the local authorities/FBI could have made a visit to him. That alone may have made him think twice homie.
    It was reported to the fbi. I wonder what the threshold is of a call for them to go talk to somebody.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/15...gger-says.html

Top fbi was not corrupt and texting anti trump text this could have been prevented

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/15...gger-says.html

Top fbi was not corrupt and texting anti trump text this could have been prevented
    ducks thinks three people work for the FBI.

Also, he pisses on children.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh good you took note of decent thread topic
    Cuck throwing up an indiscernible defense for his overlord. Par.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So it's being reported that this guy trained with a local Jihadist militia where he learned tactical skills that helped him carry out this attack.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/florida...ic-of-florida/

Wait, I just read it again, it was a White Supremacist group. My bad, everyone can relax again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ducks thinks three people work for the FBI.

Also, he pisses on children.
    I don't believe his pisses on them. He likes to pee in front of them. Unless he's evolved (from a profiling standpoint).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So it's being reported that this guy trained with a local Jihadist militia where he learned tactical skills that helped him carry out this attack.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/florida...ic-of-florida/

Wait, I just read it again, it was a White Supremacist group. My bad, everyone can relax again.
    Oh he was mental then

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thanks for the find. Mark Celibate, gtfih and explain this hispanic trump supporter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like he's about as Hispanic as Ted Cruz.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    4) butthurt grudge post

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4) butthurt grudge post
    Derptacular gets out from under his rock and immediately gets on.

Thread Information