Page 150 of 238 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200 ... LastLast
Results 3,726 to 3,750 of 5945
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Blindspotting-5/5-Fantastic. Manages to blend comedy and serious social commentary without hurting each other, very well acted and fairly original plot.

Cappiqitock- 4/5-Didn't know anything about the scandal but thought the movie did well to explain it, more interesting than I thought it was going to be. The guy who played Kennedy did a great job.

Ms Sloane-3.5/5-Pretty good, a bit too long but managed to keep my attention, despite the subject matter. Decent ending.

Fyre Fraud-4/5- Focuses more on the creator of Fyre fest than the festival itself but entertaining.

Fyre Fest: Greatest Party that Never Happened-4.5/5- The better of the two, entertaining as .

Bad Times At The El Royale-4.25 /5-Great cast, fairly original plot, good setting too. Love movies that are told through multiple points of view.

Name
    Rudo y Cursi
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Gotta say A Star is Born was freaking good. Now..... I'm not sure if it was just an overall play on me with the sad moments or if it was actually good. Either way it was a very enjoyable movie. Surpassed my expectations for sure.

Prior to that.... Upgrade was an awesome B movie. Or you can see it as a low budget movie that actually did the best they possibly could with what they had. If big budget movies would be as frugal!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    ^ I told you boyos bout 'Star is Born'. Probably first one here to watch it

Last night watched

'Fury'. Solid 8/10. Gritty for Hollywood WW2

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Miss.Poppins is the nanny America needs but doesn't deserve

Emily Blunt certified 10/10
    I'd truly watch this if it somehow devolved into a throat video.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Prior to that.... Upgrade was an awesome B movie. Or you can see it as a low budget movie that actually did the best they possibly could with what they had. If big budget movies would be as frugal!
    yeah. i saw this in theaters and felt like it was a better version of venom tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    yeah. i saw this in theaters and felt like it was a better version of venom tbh
    Ditto. Decent little twist at the end too.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    I'd truly watch this if it somehow devolved into a throat video.
    I'd settle for a Sherry Boppins movie, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Captain Marvel 7/10. Was a fun watch, but not a top tier Marvel film (Winter Soldier, Civil War, Ragnarok).

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Glass - 2/10

Total dog . Shyamalamadingdong is back.
    Supposed to be the next Hitch , tho

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Malone with Burt Reynolds. 8 out of 10, i don't care what anybody thinks.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The Guilty - Pretty great low-budget movie. Neat how they pulled it off. 8.5/10
    Last edited by elege; 03-16-2019 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Forgot rating

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Triple Frontier 7/10. Okay acting with somewhat of a predictable ending. Movie felt a bit rushed and I really wasn't feeling the ending.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Triple Frontier 7/10. Okay acting with somewhat of a predictable ending. Movie felt a bit rushed and I really wasn't feeling the ending.
    That doesn’t sound like a 7

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    That doesn’t sound like a 7
    Here is your trip SFS, you do know the movies/TV, stick with what ya know, ok? Trying to talk track/football....ha~~~~~

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Here is your trip SFS, you do know the movies/TV, stick with what ya know, ok? Trying to talk track/football....ha~~~~~
    Look at you following me around. Pretty weird life you have.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Look at you following me around. Pretty weird life you have.
    You have never followed me around?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    You have never followed me around?
    You've definitely followed him around.

And a long list of others, creeper

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    You've definitely followed him around.

And a long list of others, creeper
    Blake, what really is wrong with you guy? Are you really this totally ed? Dude, ignored you for months as you followed me everywhere just like you are doing now, I don't play that, and you know it.

Blake, you are really getting worst, real talk. Dude, take a break, you are coming off really bad now. Dude....WR/TE....as if there are any.

Been thinking about sticking you back on ignore, anyone so damn dumb they think Dwight Clark was a TE is a waste of time. I do have fun kicking your dumb ass around however, so.....hmmmm?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Bad Day at Black Rock: 8/10.

Perfectly cast except for the lead. Some sergeant just out of WWII should be in his 30s at the most. Spencer Tracy is really good in it but so damn old. Gorgeous cinematography.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Upgrade - bizarre coincidence that Tom Hardy and Logan Marshall-Green (i.e., discount Tom Hardy) release similar movies the same year. Upgrade was good. It reminded me of Deus Ex. How is this movie so well made despite using 1/20 of a typical Hollywood budget?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bad Day at Black Rock: 8/10.

Perfectly cast except for the lead. Some sergeant just out of WWII should be in his 30s at the most. Spencer Tracy is really good in it but so damn old. Gorgeous cinematography.
    Haven't seen that one in years, but remember it being excellent. Always loved Robert Ryan, as well.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Upgrade - bizarre coincidence that Tom Hardy and Logan Marshall-Green (i.e., discount Tom Hardy) release similar movies the same year. Upgrade was good. It reminded me of Deus Ex. How is this movie so well made despite using 1/20 of a typical Hollywood budget?
    A ton of money is wasted on the pre-production process as a group of overpaid suits called "development executives" all try to impose their "vision" on the material, many times resulting in endless rewrites. They bog down the production process similarly. This wasteful process is exacerbated now that there seems to be 50 production companies behind your average bigger budget film (only two were involved in this film). Whannell likely had near-complete creative control and minimal interference from production executives (just read shooting took only 30 days in one location).

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Haven't seen that one in years, but remember it being excellent. Always loved Robert Ryan, as well.
    Yeah, he and young Lee Marvin and Ernest Borgnine were menacing AF.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    i commented on that some time ago. and those two guys have VERY similar appearances.

no joke, the first time i saw a trailer for upgrade in theaters, i legit thought it was a new trailer for venom

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just saw “US”. I’m not sure what I think about it at the moment. I mean, it’s really good, but not sure how to process why I liked it yet.

Thread Information