notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Amazing how cheeto man is still triggering da libs, 18 months removed from office

What will the SC do next that will cause them to dye their hair green and scream at the top of their lungs?

Amen
    &
    Hallelujah!!!

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amazing how cheeto man is still triggering da libs, 18 months removed from office
    That's the only thing your side cares about now.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Amen
    &
    Hallelujah!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Value Of Wisdom

Proverbs 2 MEV

1 My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee;

2 So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding;

3 Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding;

4 If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures;

5 Then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God.

6 For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.

7 He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly.

8 He keepeth the paths of judgment, and preserveth the way of his saints.

9 Then shalt thou understand righteousness, and judgment, and equity; yea, every good path.

10 When wisdom entereth into thine heart, and knowledge is pleasant unto thy soul;

11 Discretion shall preserve thee, understanding shall keep thee:

12 To deliver thee from the way of the evil man, from the man that speaketh froward things;

13 Who leave the paths of uprightness, to walk in the ways of darkness;

14 Who rejoice to do evil, and delight in the frowardness of the wicked;

15 Whose ways are crooked, and they froward in their paths:

16 To deliver thee from the strange woman, even from the stranger which flattereth with her words;

17 Which forsaketh the guide of her youth, and forgetteth the covenant of her God.

18 For her house inclineth unto death, and her paths unto the dead.

19 None that go unto her return again, neither take they hold of the paths of life.

20 That thou mayest walk in the way of good men, and keep the paths of the righteous.

21 For the upright shall dwell in the land, and the perfect shall remain in it.

22 But the wicked shall be cut off from the earth, and the transgressors shall be rooted out of it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

"Who's the wild man now!!!"

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    We actually sincerely care about all you folks, Chump

We're glad your parents considered you all to be more than some expendable clump of cells and that they didn't crush your skulls in the womb and vacuum you out and dump you into a trash can. All you folks on the left post here and that's a good thing, regardless of our many differences. Cheers

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MOVING ON: Rupert Murdoch uses media empire to publicly dump Trump

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

https://occupydemocrats.com/2022/06/...ly-dump-trump/

https://occupydemocrats.com/2022/06/...ly-dump-trump/

I

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

We're glad your parents considered you all to be more than some expendable clump of cells and that they didn't crush your skulls in the womb and vacuum you out and dump you into a trash can. All you folks on the left post here and that's a good thing, regardless of our many differences. Cheers
    You'll fund an abortion if it suits your needs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What will the SC do next that will cause them to dye their hair green and scream at the top of their lungs?
    Up next, a die-in in front of the SC. Green and blue haired fat chicks and their metrosexual friend zone hangouts laying down with pillows under their shirts and a clothes hanger stuck up their cooch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Jesus saved Chumpy, and Chumpy will never forgive him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox’s Kilmeade Calls Trump’s Post-2020 Conduct ‘Unhinged’; Adds ‘I Have Not Seen Any Evidence’ of Election Fraud

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/foxs-kil...lection-fraud/

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Company Behind Trump's Truth Social Under Investigation By Federal Prosecutors

The so-called "blank check" company behind former president Donald Trump's Truth Social platform now appears to be the subject of an investigation by federal prosecutors who are looking into whether the company or its executives violated federal securities laws. Shares of the Special Purpose Acquisition Company, known as Digital World Acquisition Corporation, fell nine percent in early trading on Monday after CEO Patrick Orlando filed a statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission to report that the company, which is pursuing a merger with the former president's Trump Media and Technology Group, was issued a subpoena by a federal grand jury in the Southern District of New York.

Mr Orlando also wrote that each member of DWAC's board of directors has also been issued a subpoena by the same grand jury. The grand jury subpoenas, he said, appear to be "seeking various do ents and information" that are substantially similar to subpoenas issued to the company by the SEC earlier this year, as well as do ents relating to the company's previous SEC filings, "communications with or about multiple individuals, and information regarding Rocket One Capital," a venture capital and private equity firm. The US securities regulator is probing whether DWAC executives violated laws which ban negotiations between the company and Mr Trump's tech firm before DWAC went public in late 2021. After Mr Trump announced his company's pending deal with DWAC, shares in the public company skyrocketed by over 400 per cent.

A previous filing by Mr Orlando stated that the SEC subpoena sought do ents concerning "among other things, Digital World's due diligence regarding TMTG, communications regarding and due diligence of potential targets other than TMTG, relationships between and among Digital World (and/or certain of Digital World's officers and directors) and other en ies (including ARC Global Investments II LLC, Digital World's sponsor, and certain advisors, including Digital World's underwriter and financial advisor in its initial public offering)." Additionally, the pending merger is also the subject of an investigation by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, a commercial en y that acts as a self-regulator for brokerage firms and securities exchange markets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol SPACs

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Value Of Wisdom

Proverbs 2 MEV

2 So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding;

3 Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding;

5 Then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God.

6 For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.

7 He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly.

9 Then shalt thou understand righteousness, and judgment, and equity; yea, every good path.

10 When wisdom entereth into thine heart, and knowledge is pleasant unto thy soul;

12 To deliver thee from the way of the evil man, from the man that speaketh froward things;

16 To deliver thee from the strange woman, even from the stranger which flattereth with her words;

17 Which forsaketh the guide of her youth, and forgetteth the covenant of her God.

19 None that go unto her return again, neither take they hold of the paths of life.

20 That thou mayest walk in the way of good men, and keep the paths of the righteous.

22 But the wicked shall be cut off from the earth, and the transgressors shall be rooted out of it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Value Of Wisdom

Proverbs 2 MEV

Amen!!!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And did the cyber monkeys discover when Mexico will pay for the wall?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And did the cyber monkeys discover when Mexico will pay for the wall?
    You let me know when biden stops covid like he said he would in his 1st year in office,,,,a million deaths and climbing,,,,whats worse,,,trump claiming mexico will pay for a wall or biden claiming he could stop a pandemic and couldnt which is costing over a million lives?,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This message is hidden because ElNono is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because Ef-man is on your ignore list.

Thread Information