My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, I literally can't read the articles without paying them money.

Strike 2 for lawyer21
    can be read in incognito mode. you've been told mutliple times.

have no problem reading your moms vanity fair for bewbz but cant get around to reading wapo through chrome

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol "Gang of Eight"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MANAFORT WAS AN UNREGISTERED AGENT OF UKRAINE NOT RUSSIA!

FLYNN WAS AN UNREGISTERED AGENT OF TURKEY NOT RUSSIA!

LEAVE THEM ALONE!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All caps really drives the point home. Keep hamfisting, it's a good look.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^boneless ham and water product, on white bread, with mayo

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hey Pavlov, same answer when you asked the last time, and the time before, and the time before.

or get off the pot. Spit out whatever argument that’s got you hard. Or just continue to post.
    You never actually answer, TSA.

Step up for once.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump throws a long ball in an attempt to wreck the FBI and DOJ before the midterms

On Monday, Donald Trump ordered the FBI to immediately declassify a number of do ents related to procurement of the FISA warrant against Trump adviser Carter Page.

Trump has also ordered the release of transcripts from FBI interviews with Justice Department official Bruce Ohr.

And Trump has ordered the FBI to publically produce all text messages related to the Russia investigation from Ohr,

FBI director James Comey,

deputy director Andrew McCabe,

special agent Peter Szrok,

FBI attorney Lisa Page.

This is being done for the express purpose of undermining the Russia investigation.

, both previous attempts to undermine the investigation have only reminded people of

three things:

The investigation was already underway when the FBI made its application for what was only the last in a series of FISA warrants against Carter Page,

Steele’s information made up only a small part of a warrant application that was approved by a Republican-appointed judge, and

Steele’s memos themselves are sporting a pretty good record when it comes to accuracy over the long term.

The sheer hypocrisy of Trump’s actions shouldn’t be surprising, but it is massive.

Throughout the Russia investigation, Trump has applied

an unprecedented, and indefensible, use of “privilege.”

Trump’s privilege has extended to

conversations in which he wasn’t personally involved,

to events that took place before he took office, and

even to episodes that occurred before the election.

They’ve extended not just to do ents and conversations over which participants claim that Trump has already exerted some notion of privilege,

but even to other conversations brought up in congressional testimony that weren’t previously mentioned.

It’s been applied as a universal blanket over any conversation between Trump and anyone.

Even second hand.

Even as a candidate.

For any purpose.

But Trump wants to be just as universal in opening the emails and texts of Comey, Ohr, McCabe, and others.

He wants everything they said thrown out in public view so that it can be turned into the stuff of Breitbart and InfoWars bad dreams.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...tail=emaildkre

Trash and his legal team KNOW Mueller will win in a court of law, so Trash, his mafiya, Nunes think they can LIE to their base and win in the base's ignorant, stupid court of public opinion.

Trash and his lawyers KNOW he and his mafiya are guilty of multiple crimes, that why Trash is acting like a guilty person.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His work in Ukraine was trying to push them to the EU.
    Manafort was hired by Rinat Akhmetov, a Ukrainian steel magnate who wanted to burnish his international image.

Akhmetov's company was based in a heavily industrialized, mostly Russian-speaking part of eastern Ukraine. He was one of a large group of Ukrainian oligarchs with close ties to Viktor Yanukovych, the leader of the Russia-friendly Party of Regions. Manafort was hired by the political party soon thereafter.

Manafort provided image consulting to Yanukovych and members of his party during the parliamentary elections of 2006 and 2007, seeking to soften the edges of politicians from the rough industrial cities in Ukraine’s southeast,” wrote my colleagues at The Washington Post last August, when Ukrainian investigators discovered a “black ledger” showing $12.7 million in apparent payments to Manafort between 2007 and 2012 by Yanukovych’s party.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ne-and-russia/

Wrong, provably so.

Now what?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    can be read in incognito mode. you've been told mutliple times.

have no problem reading your moms vanity fair for bewbz but cant get around to reading wapo through chrome

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Russian puppet

The platform was never changed and the proposed change didn’t even come from Manafort but a Cruz committee member stupid
    So now, speaking of being a Russian puppet, we have another opportunity to use my theory to predict what Trump will, or won't do.

NATO has had a rotating force of about 3000 Troops in Poland for a while now, but no permanent presence. Poland wants to change that, and have a permanent facility. "Fort Trump". Very clever catering to the weak man's ego. Trump said he would think about it.

This would materially harm Russia's interests. If they control Trump this is the kind of red line they will not allow their puppet to cross.

There will be no permanent base.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So now, speaking of being a Russian puppet, we have another opportunity to use my theory to predict what Trump will, or won't do.

NATO has had a rotating force of about 3000 Troops in Poland for a while now, but no permanent presence. Poland wants to change that, and have a permanent facility. "Fort Trump". Very clever catering to the weak man's ego. Trump said he would think about it.

This would materially harm Russia's interests. If they control Trump this is the kind of red line they will not allow their puppet to cross.

There will be no permanent base.

So much...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘The Apprentice’ book excerpt: At CIA’s ‘Russia House,’ growing alarm about 2016 election interference

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...nl_most&wpmm=1

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now I really want to read those.

Trump is known for not even being able to read a single page. He's better with drawings.

This mother er is so transparent

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tactically it makes sense: emphasize the content of the investigation before it turned anything up, before anything else turns up in the wake of Manafort's plea deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the president pulling the levers of power to influence an ongoing investigation stinks to high heaven and would be excoriated by his supporters, were say, a Democrat doing it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hypocrisy is a tribute paid by vice to virtue, per the Devil's Dictionary:

HYPOCRITE, n. One who, professing virtues that he does not respect, secures the advantage of seeming to be what he despises.
    Last edited by Winehole23; 09-19-2018 at 12:51 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘The Apprentice’ book excerpt: At CIA’s ‘Russia House,’ growing alarm about 2016 election interference

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...nl_most&wpmm=1
    excellent read

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are more than a few indications that Trump has been compromised in some way, more than likely through his financial troubles and greed, like so many assets of all intelligence services.

You have to work really hard to ignore how easily he got financing after those bankruptcies during the financial crisis, and not ask "why".

Unless of course, you are attempting to live in a cocoon of your own delusory making.

Sorry Darrin. Your guy is bought, and under the thumb of a murderous dictator. I know that rankles. I feel for you, really.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are more than a few indications that Trump has been compromised in some way, more than likely through his financial troubles and greed, like so many assets of all intelligence services.

You have to work really hard to ignore how easily he got financing after those bankruptcies during the financial crisis, and not ask "why".

Unless of course, you are attempting to live in a cocoon of your own delusory making.

Sorry Darrin. Your guy is bought, and under the thumb of a murderous dictator. I know that rankles. I feel for you, really.
    Plain 'ol common sense...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Russian puppet

The platform was never changed and the proposed change didn’t even come from Manafort but a Cruz committee member stupid
    The Rachel Maddow Show
    23 hrs ·
    In tonight's interview with Hillary Clinton we'll be interested to hear her reaction to what sounds like a reference to her and a foreign-funded, illegal, bizarre, pro-Russian smear campaign in the Manafort guilty plea do ents.

Prosecutors spelled out that one of the things Manafort plead guilty to was a foreign-funded, illegal, and somewhat bizarre effort a few years ago to smear an Obama cabinet official as an anti-Semite for not supporting Paul Manafort's client in Ukraine, Viktor Yanukovych.

It seems clear from the context, even though they never said her name, that cabinet official Paul Manafort was organizing this effort to smear, to promote pro-Russian interests back in 2012 was then Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FBI Agents Association Apparently Hits Back at Trump over ‘Cancer’ Statement

“I hope to be able put this up as one of my crowning achievements that I was able to . . .

expose something that is truly a cancer in our country,” he told The Hill about his fight with the FBI.

FBI Agents Assoc FBIAgentsAssoc

FBIAA Pres.
    @tfoconnor83:

FBI Special Agents work every day to protect our nation and cons ution.

Let's talk about real cancer-cancers that have killed 15 FBI heroes who responded to the 9/11 terrorist attacks with more falling sick each year.

Watch:
    https://youtu.be/qMnLp0aEyS4

3:36 PM - Sep 19, 2018

============

“I don’t have an attorney general,” Trump also told The Hill (regarding his AG Jeff Sessions).

https://lawandcrime.com/politics/fbi...cer-statement/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

With each successive batch of text messages released between then-FBI agent Peter Strzok and then-FBI lawyer Lisa Page, the evidence supporting a politically motivated Deep State within the federal government spills out into the open.

Based on my own experience, this particular set of text messages is the tip of the iceberg. While serving on the House Oversight Committee, I saw firsthand how those in control of our bureaucracy brazenly abuse their power – spying, manipulating and misleading – in an effort to perpetuate their stranglehold on the government.

What I witnessed and wrote about in my new book –“The Deep State: How an Army of Bureaucrats Protected Barack Obama and is Working to Destroy the Trump Agenda” – was a bureaucracy that allowed agencies to become weaponized in the service of political battles.

In the beginning, that meant protecting President Obama by using federal power to target political opponents or by covering the tracks of the corrupt or incompetent within his administration. By the time I left Congress, the Deep State’s focus had shifted to thwarting the administration of the newly elected President Donald Trump.

My first run-in with the Deep State happened weeks after the Benghazi terrorist attacks of September 11, 2012. In an encounter highlighted in my book, I went face-to-face with a lawyer sent to Libya by Hillary Clinton’s State Department to act as a spy and ensure I did not ever get to the truth of what happened on that tragic night.

When I refused to allow this State Department lawyer to participate in a briefing for which his security clearance was insufficient, he immediately called Clinton Chief of Staff and fixer Cheryl Mills to demand entrance to the meeting. His real purpose was to intimidate witnesses from being candid with a congressman.

I won that battle and got the information I sought. But the effort to speak to witnesses, review do ents, and debunk the ridiculous and false narratives told by political appointees and perpetuated by their Deep State allies was an uphill battle.

Even with a select congressional committee empaneled to investigate, Congress was never able to pry from the Deep State many of the do ents that would have confirmed or refuted the damning testimony of Benghazi’s heroes.

Spying is just one trick up the sleeves of politicized bureaucrats. Powerful senior staffers with authority to classify, resist disclosure, and subvert oversight have perfected other strategies to avoid transparency and accountability.

The Deep State manipulates congressional investigations by pretending to cooperate with do ent subpoenas. Those who are part of the Deep State bury congressional committees in piles of paper ostensibly responsive to the investigation, and then brag to the media about the number of pages they have turned over.

In reality, many of those pages will either be fully redacted, duplicates of other pages, or irrelevant to the investigation.

The media then dutifully report that the agency has turned over thousands of pages – yet the public gets no answers. Meanwhile, the do ents that would actually tell the American people the truth never see the light of day.

Misleading the public about the nature of do ents sought either by Congress or through Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests is another art the Deep State has perfected. Agencies employ lawyers specifically to find reasons to withhold do ents.

In one May 2014 hearing, a TSA sensitive security information director testified that upon being hired, attorneys and FOIA processors trained him to hide information.

The director testified that he was told: “If you come across embarrassing information or whatever, (the chief counsel) will just hide it and come up with an exemption; because if you cover it with a FOIA exemption it’s so hard for the other person to challenge it, and it will be costly and difficult for them to challenge it, and they’re probably never going to see it anyway, so you just get away with it. That’s the way it’s done.”

There are solutions, which I outline in my book. But before we can address solutions, we have to acknowledge the problem.

The Deep State is not just a conspiracy theory. No less than our very system of separation of powers and checks and balances is at stake.

While we still have a president willing to check Deep State power, we must act to stop those who are part of the Deep State from undermining the most successful government in the history of the world.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It stands for triple six and is used by Luciferians to flash their gang signs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Are you scared of the Deep State, Chris?

Thread Information