Page 152 of 363 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202252 ... LastLast
Results 3,776 to 3,800 of 9051
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JUST CROSSING THE Ts AND DOTTING THE LOWER CASE Js

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The recount totals for every county and the differences are publicly available, rube.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    ^fake

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    President Donald Trump’s attorney Rudy Giuliani said Sunday that legislatures in three states that Trump lost could wind up deciding who votes in the Electoral College — likely sending the election issue to the U.S. Supreme Court.

In an interview on Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures,” Giuliani says he believes the legislative bodies in Georgia, Michigan and Arizona are poised to take votes on electors.

In Georgia, he asserted, “they started a pe ion to hold their own session, which they're allowed to do under the Cons ution.

“They're the first legislature to do this now. This is a cons utional role that the founding fathers gave to our legislatures. They're the ones who are supposed to select the president, not the governors, not the board of elections. They're the ones who have the cons utional obligation to decide on the electors.”

“Michigan is considering the same thing,” Giuliani claimed. “They're not quite as far along, but they are drafting something right now, and so is Arizona, so those three … could very well end up in front of the legislature to decide who the electors are.”

Giuliani said in Wisconsin, there’s a lawsuit that “basically says if you don't have an application for the [absentee] ballot, the ballot doesn't count.”

“There are some 50-or-60,000 ballots without applications, they would have to be thrown out and that would change the election,” he claimed.

“If any of these state legislatures change the electors based on their own analysis, of course that'll be taken to the Supreme Court and the Supreme Court will have to decide if it was done reasonably, rationally, or arbitrarily that's the standard,” he said.

“In each case each one of these legislatures has more than enough of that to sustain the Supreme Court challenge,” he claimed.

Giuliani’s strategy was outlined as Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito asked Pennsylvania officials to file response briefs to an effort by Rep. Mike Kelly, R-Pa., to flip the state’s election results.

Kelly is hoping to get the nation’s high court to take up the same election case the Pennsylvania Supreme Court has already rejected.

His 50-page filing was submitted to Alito, who oversees cases from the Third Circuit, which includes Pennsylvania, the legal website, Law&Crime reported. A hearing was requested for Tuesday. Pennsylvania’s members of the Electoral College are due to meet Dec. 14.

According to Law&Crime, Kelly’s arguments center on a pre-COVID-19 pandemic state election reform law that created a “no-excuse mail-in” voting regime that he claims violates the state cons ution.

Kelly argues people have to vote in person unless they can take advantage of only a few, narrow excuses contained within the state cons ution — and that the 2019 reform law should be struck down as invalid, the website reported.

Though the Supreme Court doesn’t strictly have jurisdiction to settle Pennsylvania cons utional issues, Kelly argues the state is acting under a “direct grant of authority” from the U.S. Cons ution, which gives the high court the right to jump in.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    President Donald Trump’s attorney Rudy Giuliani said Sunday that legislatures in three states that Trump lost could wind up deciding who votes in the Electoral College — likely sending the election issue to the U.S. Supreme Court.

In an interview on Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures,” Giuliani says he believes the legislative bodies in Georgia, Michigan and Arizona are poised to take votes on electors.

In Georgia, he asserted, “they started a pe ion to hold their own session, which they're allowed to do under the Cons ution.

“They're the first legislature to do this now. This is a cons utional role that the founding fathers gave to our legislatures. They're the ones who are supposed to select the president, not the governors, not the board of elections. They're the ones who have the cons utional obligation to decide on the electors.”

“Michigan is considering the same thing,” Giuliani claimed. “They're not quite as far along, but they are drafting something right now, and so is Arizona, so those three … could very well end up in front of the legislature to decide who the electors are.”

Giuliani said in Wisconsin, there’s a lawsuit that “basically says if you don't have an application for the [absentee] ballot, the ballot doesn't count.”

“There are some 50-or-60,000 ballots without applications, they would have to be thrown out and that would change the election,” he claimed.

“If any of these state legislatures change the electors based on their own analysis, of course that'll be taken to the Supreme Court and the Supreme Court will have to decide if it was done reasonably, rationally, or arbitrarily that's the standard,” he said.

“In each case each one of these legislatures has more than enough of that to sustain the Supreme Court challenge,” he claimed.

Giuliani’s strategy was outlined as Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito asked Pennsylvania officials to file response briefs to an effort by Rep. Mike Kelly, R-Pa., to flip the state’s election results.

Kelly is hoping to get the nation’s high court to take up the same election case the Pennsylvania Supreme Court has already rejected.

His 50-page filing was submitted to Alito, who oversees cases from the Third Circuit, which includes Pennsylvania, the legal website, Law&Crime reported. A hearing was requested for Tuesday. Pennsylvania’s members of the Electoral College are due to meet Dec. 14.

According to Law&Crime, Kelly’s arguments center on a pre-COVID-19 pandemic state election reform law that created a “no-excuse mail-in” voting regime that he claims violates the state cons ution.

Kelly argues people have to vote in person unless they can take advantage of only a few, narrow excuses contained within the state cons ution — and that the 2019 reform law should be struck down as invalid, the website reported.

Though the Supreme Court doesn’t strictly have jurisdiction to settle Pennsylvania cons utional issues, Kelly argues the state is acting under a “direct grant of authority” from the U.S. Cons ution, which gives the high court the right to jump in.
    desperation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope that was democracts starting impeaching things before Trump was sworn is as president

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Nothing to do with fraud.

Wonder why the PA GOP waited so long to challenge a law all but two of them voted for last summer. If Mark Kelly succeeds in having the election thrown out, the House should refuse to seat him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were fools
    And they should at the federal level throw out dominion voting matches and bad them for federal elections

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were fools
    And they should at the federal level throw out dominion voting matches and bad them for federal elections
    if wishes were horses beggars would ride

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were fools
    Would that include the votes Trump received through them as well? Or do you think Trump votes used different machines?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This'll be a hoot, the deadline for PA's response to Rep. Mike Kelly's appeal asking SCOTUS to throw out mail in voting/the entire PA election has been moved up one day to Dec. 8th.

Derp and Chris are going to cream their jeans.

chris and derp selectively decide when we should only count Trump's suits and when we should include all Trump ally suits

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would that include the votes Trump received through them as well? Or do you think Trump votes used different machines?
    I prefer dominion machine do not count
    Human hand count no machines with 1
    Democract 1 republican

See I want a fair election. Even if the guy I voted for does not win

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Soros Promotes Smartmatic Chairman To Open Society President

https://thenationalpulse.com/breakin...tic-president/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count