My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump will not run in 2020. Crimes eventually catch up to you. Only brainwashed cult members cannot see this.

You can only continue this charade so long - crimes have been committed - an investigation is currently underway - there has to be a logical conclusion.

You commit crimes and think that a bunch of misdirection will acquit you?
    Nope - not gonna happen.
    you're delusional

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You believe he will always be un-accountable?

He did the crime - he will do the time -
    or make a deal and agree not to run to save his ass from prison and his criminal kids from prosecution.

Nothing is free. Had Trump stayed in his world - he might have paid his way out of his crimes - but the idiot let his ego and his greed - convince himself to run for president.

Now he is in and he will not go un-accountable. Any criminal knows better than to place a huge target on himself. They are happy going under the radar and just reap the profits of their crimes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have Donnie running for a 3rd term, until it's he's finally convinced that no matter how many tantrums he throws, that's not allowed...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DJT does not give a about your tender feelings related to familial duty and social propriety.

I do not share your confidence that Trump will withdraw in genteel deference to the good opinion of mankind, or the possibility of legal hazard to himself or his family.

DJT's administration was sort of born with a dark cloud over its head, now is openly at war with the cloud.

it's as if you've already conceded any possibility of legal accountability; you're hoping Donald Trump will voluntarily step down.

He will only think of himself. He won't step aside for anything but his own selfish interest. Even that idiot will understand it will not be worth to continue if his kids get busted.

The entire criminal family can just leave D.C. intact and continue their criminality elsewhere - and away from the spotlight.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol

no one is LEFT to flip -
    hard to say "no one"

but we haven't from Trash's finance guy if he has flipped and what Mueller would get from him.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 10-09-2018 at 08:55 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hard to say "no one"

but we haven't from Trash's finance guy if he has flipped and what Mueller would get from him.

but w
    He flipped. He got some kind of immunity - you don't get immunity for free.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He flipped. He got some kind of immunity - you don't get immunity for free.
    he got immunity only for testifying against Cohen, not for anything else, is the last I heard.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rachel Maddow Sends Trump Reeling With New Russia Secret Communications Bombs

Rachel Maddow said that Democrats are ready with subpoenas and set to investigation the line of secret communication that existed between Trump Tower and Russia largest private bank.

Video:

Maddow said:

In other words, if there really was this story that’s been so intriguing for two years now,

if there really was secret line of communications set up between trump tower and Moscow during the election,

one they tried to cover up,

that could be sort of the missing link involving how involved the trunk campaign was

in Russia’s efforts to interfere on the election on Trump’s behalf.

If anybody really wants to figure out whether that secret line of communication was there,

it’s doable.

You could probably figure it they could probably do it with just a couple of subpoenas.

And in fact, if Democrats win the house four weeks from tonight,

it look likes Democrats are ready to go with subpoenas to get that information.

Which means we’d finally have an answer.

Now, one does, of course, wonder if Robert Mueller and his prosecutors have already beaten the Democrats there either

before Dexter Filkins published this piece or since it has been out.

https://www.politicususa.com/2018/10...iticus+USA+%29

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pootin's sub visited NC's Florence flooding

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he got immunity only for testifying against Cohen, not for anything else, is the last I heard.
    This explains;

https://investigaterussia.org/video/...ollowing-money

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He will only think of himself. He won't step aside for anything but his own selfish interest. Even that idiot will understand it will not be worth to continue if his kids get busted.

The entire criminal family can just leave D.C. intact and continue their criminality elsewhere - and away from the spotlight.
    lemme get this straight.

if Donald Trump and his family -- who in your opinion are guilty of treason --step away from government, they shouldn't be prosecuted?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lemme get this straight.

if Donald Trump and his family -- who in your opinion are guilty of treason --step away from government, they shouldn't be prosecuted?
    I think they should be prosecuted as soon as Mueller delivers the proof.
    They won't.

But they can be prosecuted after Trump leaves office - Trump can be indicted also after he leaves.
    Since the cult will not care - Trump could conceivably run again and possibly win -

except the crimes he committed will have to be accounted for.

Mueller could give him a choice - for the good of the country - Trump has to resign or face indictments to him and his family. Trump will take the deal and forego his run.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs Homer: pure wishcasting

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be determined...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Former FBI Agent Explains Why Mueller’s Russia Investigation Is Unstoppable —

Even If Trump Fires Rod Rosenstein

To begin with, there is no such thing as a single ‘Russia investigation.’

Trump could very well fire Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein in an effort to slow down the Mueller investigation, but

his replacement would be hard pressed to shut down the various avenues FBI agents have already gone down.

“To begin with, there is no such thing as a single ‘Russia investigation.’

The F.B.I. pursues cases against individuals and organizations, not topics

this allows each case to have the flexibility to go in the direction the evidence leads, regardless of what happens with other, related cases,” Rangappa wrote.

“After the Sept. 11 attacks, for example, ‘Pentbomb’ was the umbrella name for hundreds of discrete cases on the hijackers, their networks and Al Qaeda.”

Writing

“Existing cases spawn new cases. This is especially true of counterintelligence and conspiracy investigations,”

she added,

“The current Russia investigation, originally referred to in the F.B.I. as ‘Crossfire Hurricane,’ isn’t just a single case on Russian election meddling.

Rather, at this stage it is a spider web of tens or dozens of cases

on intelligence officers, their agents and individuals and organizations helping Russia that are investigated independently, cross-referencing pertinent information to other cases as necessary.”

“No case agent worth their salt would remain quiet if their cases were closed in the face of a continuing threat,”

she wrote.

“To ‘shut down’ the investigation at this point

would require not just a face-off with Mr. Mueller but also with special agents in charge of multiple field offices with a vested interest in seeing their responsibilities through, and

possibly even a battle with the F.B.I. director, Christopher Wray.”

And then there are the elements of the investigation that are already entrenched in the courts —

putting them beyond the reach on the Justice Department.

https://www.alternet.org/former-fbi-...rump-fires-rod

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice guy putin at it again -
    Repukes would support Putin over any Democrat;

https://investigaterussia.org/media/...putin-opponent

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pootin's sub visited NC's Florence flooding

I chuckled

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be determined...
    How are Dems going to beat the GOP in 2020?

not being the GOP isn't a platform...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

2018 is all that matters.

you were asking about trump

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

i think thats pretty much it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you were asking about trump
    still am.

most likely, he'll still be president in 2020.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    still am.

most likely, he'll still be president in 2020.

focus!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pointing at the current calendar page is no excuse for not planning. Trump being president is one of the likelier contingencies.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump says using stolen information not a crime, as more Russia connections are confirmed

Using stolen information, say Trump’s lawyers, is protected free speech.

new information has appeared on two long dangling threads of the Russia investigation.

A new connection has been drawn between former national security advisor Michael Flynn and a Republican strategist who reached out to Russian hackers.

And that Russian bank that was communicating with the Trump Organization seems less like a coincidence, and more like … a Russian bank communicating with the Trump Organization.

A report in
    the Atlantic covers the lawsuit filed by donors and employees of the Democratic National Committee after

information stolen from their email servers by Russian hackers was used by both the Trump campaign and Trump adviser Roger Stone.

That “did not participate in the theft” is an amazingly exact standard,

considering that the Trump campaign may not have been directly involved in the theft,

but was certainly aware that the material was stolen, and

worked with WikiLeaks and others to disseminate the stolen goods.

The other standard, “the information deals with matters of public concern,” is even more vague.

The emails stolen were not government information and not connected to any crime.

this motion seems to be testing language that could be part of an argument from the Trump team when special counsel Robert Mueller issues a final report.

new information draws a firm connection between former GOP strategist Peter Smith,

who committed suicide last year, and

the raising of money to be used to locate … Hillary Clinton’s emails.

Before he committed suicide in 2017, Smith took money from several Republican donors, telling them that he was on the trail of emails from Hillary Clinton’s personal server.

Over a year ago, reports surfaced that

Russian hackers were trying to obtain this information and
    pass it to Michael Flynn.

Smith formed a company and collected money to pay hackers for what he claimed was a copy of Hillary Clinton’s “deleted emails.”

Smith claimed that many people had copies of the emails, and that he had sent copies to WikiLeaks.

However, investigators have found no evidence that Clinton’s personal server was ever breached.

a very different connection is drawing fresh attention.

The New Yorker reports that the odd chatter between a Russian bank and a server based in Trump Tower now looks less like a coincidence, and more like communication.

In June, 2017,

Trump nominated Brian Benczkowski, a lawyer who had overseen the Stroz Friedberg report for Alfa Bank,

to lead the criminal division of the Justice Department.

Republicans confirmed Benczkowski in July.

Trump’s advocates claimed that the

investigations sponsored by Alfa Bank

had proved that Alfa and the Trump Organization were not communicating.

In fact, they sidestepped the question. Mandiant, one of the cybersecurity firms, said that it was unable to inspect the bank’s D.N.S. logs from 2016, because Alfa retained such records for only twenty-four hours.

The other firm, Stroz Friedberg, gave the same explanation for why it, too, was “unable to verify” the data.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/1803445
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 10-10-2018 at 05:36 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information