Page 1533 of 1622 FirstFirst ... 533103314331483152315291530153115321533153415351536153715431583 ... LastLast
Results 38,301 to 38,325 of 40548
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "Pickpocket Biden" will pick Putin's pocket perniciously on the morrow! I suppose Poot won't be getting another invite to sing & dance at the White House in the near, nor far future, eh?

CNN reporting:

"President Joe Biden met Thursday with the wife and daughter of the late Russian opposition leader Alexey Navalny, the White House said, as the president prepares to levy additional sanctions against Russia.

After the meeting, Biden said Russian President Vladimir Putin himself will be sanctioned.
    “I had the honor of meeting with his wife and daughter and, to state the obvious, he was a man of incredible courage,” Biden told reporters of Navalny. “We’re gonna be announcing sanctions against Putin, who is responsible for his death, tomorrow.”
    Biden said it was clear from the meeting that Navalny’s wife would “continue to fight.”

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Z begs President Trump!!!

Zelenskyy appeals to Trump, Congress to see 'tragedy' of Russia invasion in exclusive Bret Baier interview

Volodymyr Zelenskyy says there have been at least 5 assassination attempts made against him

By Peter Aitken Fox News
    Published February 22, 2024 7:24pm EST

~~~~~~~~~

Well, Z & Trump have that assassination attempts in common.
    Z has 5.
    Trump has 5.

Me, if I were that old man? "Find your mother, Z, and her some more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Killing someone over accidentally/inadvertently posting that, when they're one of your most ultranationalist social media presences? That's Stalin-esque.
    With Stalin, you disappeared in the gulag prison system or got a rigged trial death sentence.

With putler, you experience natural death from drinking tea or falling from window.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    With Stalin, you disappeared in the gulag prison system or got a rigged trial death sentence.

With putler, you experience natural death from drinking tea or falling from window.
    You also experienced being able to bypass the Nazi's in II. while Stalin took care of that for us. Now the offspring of (those) Nazi's are fighting for Ukraine.
    You also had Putler at the WH dancing with Clinton and singing his heart out.

C'mon, Effy, come ta Pappy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US cracks down on sanctioned Russian oligarchs

A number of sanctioned Russian oligarchs and their associates in the United States were arrested or indicted on Feb. 22, the U.S. Justice Department announced.

The enforcement actions coincide with the U.S. announcing new sanctions against Russia on the eve of the second anniversary of Russia's full-scale invasion of Ukraine.

"The Justice Department is more committed than ever to cutting off the flow of illegal funds that are fueling (Russian President Vladimir) Putin's war and to holding accountable those who continue to enable it," U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland said.

In the Southern District of New York, the Justice Department unsealed charges against sanctioned Russian oligarch Andrey Kostin and two of his U.S.-based facilitators, Vadim Belyaev and Gannon Bond. Belyaev and Bond were arrested on Feb. 22.

A grand jury in Florida charged sanctioned pro-Russian Ukrainian businessman Serhii Kurchenko in a sanctions-evasion scheme involving approximately $330 million. Also in Florida, the U.S. filed a civil forfeiture complaint against luxury properties, worth $2.5 million, owned by sanctioned Russian oligarch Viktor Perevalov.

In a case in Atlanta, U.S.-based dual national Feliks Medvedev pleaded guilty to laundering over $150 million for Russian clients.

In Washington, D.C., Russian businessman Vladislav Osipov was charged with bank fraud.

Deputy Attorney General Lisa Monaco said that since February 2022, the Justice Department had won judgments to forfeit nearly $700 million in Russian assets.

"The charges we announce today against oligarchs, facilitators, and money launderers are the next chapter: so long as Russia's aggression continues, so too will our resolve to hold its enablers accountable," Monaco said.
    https://kyivindependent.com/us-crack...ian-oligarchs/

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

hater and old tired tread both celebrate thugs in power.
    Its a manly alpha characteristic to kill people when you dont have to directly do the deed.
    Order it, out of site out of mind. Any threat just give the order. This power should be admired based on these two idiots morals. Or lack thereof...

Its actually pure chicken . Its a flaw, a weakness, you can show the world. Putler is trying to get his numbers up to Stalin's record.
    And both of them are/were great admirers of Hitlers ability to do this is such an organized manner.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Its a manly alpha characteristic to kill people when you dont have to directly do the deed.
    Order it, out of site out of mind. Any threat just give the order. This power should be admired based on these two idiots morals. Or lack thereof...

Its actually pure chicken . Its a flaw, a weakness, you can show the world. Putler is trying to get his numbers up to Stalin's record.
    And both of them are/were great admirers of Hitlers ability to do this is such an organized manner.
    Absolutely. Anything, OR, anybody that puts the screws & defeats to Biden is Jake with me.
    ---
    ------
    ---------
    And it bugged the outta us 80 years back & 80 years forward it stills bugs the out of us that it was Stalin, outta Russia that destroyed the Nazi's whilst America was putting the yellow people thru atomic bomb(s), at 30k>>>ya know, peeg; seeing what would happen once they were detonated over those two cities. What was the effect, how many died, how many were incinerated, American kinda queries. We literally live for that . Know what I mean, peeg? Yeah, you know.

Bothered us so much that the Generals floated the idea of taking Russia out, then and in' there. The kicker, the livin' end?...MSM prints all that after II. thru the decades, throwing it in Russia's face with nary consideration. Not a bit. But, America had the boodle on the brain...MIC was an untapped ing goLD mine...boundless MONEY FROM HOME!

Any time, peeg, you come ta Pappy.

I'll learn ya, ya little pisser, you.

- Pappy

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

You’re right. They are pure chicken .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You’re right. They are pure chicken .
    Says one of the rats who attempted to have me taken out. You couldn't compete. Don't fret, nobody can, ever. It's my religion.

Ya rat bas s.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No, it's not Detroit this morning!!!

Ukraine: 2 years after Putin came back to get his dirt, his handful of dirt, suckers. Putin is taking over one borough at a,,,I mean one shovel of dirt at a time, securing said handful of dirt because all of Ukraine is his dirt. Come on out, Z, come out and play!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Tucker - Putin = 70 million views

Kokamedian beggar - MSM egghead = 23 thousand views

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol social media view count.

Russian hero worship is sad

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lol social media view count.

Russian hero worship is sad
    ...why, Blake, they're fighting for their dirt, just like we fight for ours? We have CNN covering our honkie asses,,,TASS covers their communist asses.

We had Putin to the WH, danced with Hillary, sang his communist ass off.
    Putin & Hussein found common ground over an open mic back-a-ways.

We supplied Afghanistan when Putin was in there, helping to defeat Russia.
    Putin supplied Afghanistan when we was in there, helping to defeat us.

Russia saved us the trouble of fighting hand-to-hand with Nazi's. Russia: "We got this." Freeing us to take off in the Gay, attain 30k up and drop 2 on the yellow people. THAT alone is a keeper. We didn't have to fight Nazi's OR, the Japs.

What'd we do? Conspired to drop at least another one onto Russia before we left the European continent. You know, Blake, feelin' our oats, gettin' a hard on over Atom Bombs. But at the last we chose MIC over no more Russia. Make a boodle every year since.

You too, Blake, I'll learn ya, squirt.

- Pap

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Tucker - Putin = 70 million views

Kokamedian beggar - MSM egghead = 23 thousand views

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Great shooting!

Crew of 15, all gone.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    After all is said & done Biden lied! He's not picking Putin's pocket again!!!

Your CNN reporting...

[[[The sanctions package released Friday doesn’t directly sanction Putin. He is already sanctioned, according to a Treasury official.]]]

Oh, Biden pants, they be all on fire, him a liar!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another one?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another one?

F16s doing work tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zelensky gives interviews to practically everyone so they're not rare. He also speaks in pla udes. "all the world needs peace"? Did we really need to interview him to hear that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    F16s doing work tbh
    What is even funnier is that the A-50 was flying the same route as the previous A-50 that was shot down.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Zelensky gives interviews to practically everyone so they're not rare. He also speaks in pla udes. "all the world needs peace"? Did we really need to interview him to hear that?
    We've nary choice. He's a in' folk hero for Christ-sakes.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    F16s doing work tbh
    & you're gonna sit there and tell me it's Ukrainian Nazi's or otherwise Ukrainians in those pits, 21? Horse . Those are American born and bred Naval aviators.

Thread Information