Page 1535 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 535103514351485152515311532153315341535153615371538153915451585 ... LastLast
Results 38,351 to 38,375 of 40779
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Russia is right-wing Cheerleader. Western Europe worst nightmare.

That's why Russia shouldn't rage War with neighbors. Who has their back?

China shivering watching Mother Russia get punked. West might be to banana boat africans but not Our CounterParts

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But it is to buy oil from Russia. I don’t think they will supply Russia but I’m not sure Europe really wants to sanction China for its own economic reasons.
    What's stoppin' 'em? We can't even sanction China for COVID killing in excess of 1 million American, dead as door nails. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Or, even at least tell 'em off for threatening to disrupt our communications. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Of course. Your MIL comes to visit, after 24 hours I've, I mean the common Polack has had enough...But after 2 years? Your apple cart has been upset and a portion of each Polack is wondering if this 3 days war will ever end and they can return to the fore.
    I'm moving to Berlin in May

35 years in America. Best time of my life.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Russia is right-wing Cheerleader. Western Europe worst nightmare.

That's why Russia shouldn't rage War with neighbors. Who has their back?

China shivering watching Mother Russia get punked. West might be to banana boat africans but not Our CounterParts
    They don't need a (back). And be fools to expect one. They ain't a fool, they know the score. They're nuclear equipped and it is that nuclear strength which keeps their enemies at arm's length.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm moving to Berlin in May

35 years in America. Best time of my life.
    And at least there you don't have to worry about fighting for Germany. It's forbidden since Hitler. Americans fight in German's stead. Our children come back dead as the aforementioned door nails because German children are forbidden to go. Neat little deal. Hitler worked out after all.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It is NOT in their National economic interest.
    They have got their own problems that are much more pressing.
    Sure they do, we keep hearing (((that))) even though our heads are stuffed up that China's ass it's difficult to distinguished what we're hearing.

The best one? "Taiwan is one tough cookie and would make mincemeat out of China at war."

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    And at least there you don't have to worry about fighting for Germany. It's forbidden since Hitler. Americans fight in German's stead. Our children come back dead as the aforementioned door nails because German children are forbidden to go. Neat little deal. Hitler worked out after all.

Lol my hometown

I'm ready for new & different. We've heard the same story. I'm gonna share it over there

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If War ends before USA election would be shocking

I think Polak perspective is - we are housing your people, Zelenskyy should support Polish farmers.
    We won't even support our own farmers here in the States. We support Ukrainian Nazi farmers, oh, absolutely, but not our own...FOX reporting...

4th gen farmer blasts Biden admin for sending billions to Ukraine as US farmers suffer: 'Facing extinction'

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yaaaa. I honestly thought longer.

Polaks seemed to have soured. I can't fully comment til I visit. Can tell change by relative mood.

I've befriended random Ukranians in public setting, they are very cold. Cautious.

Modern Polaks have been born & raised in Uncertainty. This makes us nervous and newcomers in our history is always bad ending.
    Ukrainians will say what American MSM tells them to say via the State Dept.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Ukrainians will say what American MSM tells them to say via the State Dept.
    I think Ukranians are proud, willing to fight but disillusioned by poor leadership. There is little Ukranian pride & Nationalism in social media

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I think Ukranians are proud, willing to fight but disillusioned by poor leadership. There is little Ukranian pride & Nationalism in social media
    They're fighting on stolen ground. That's what this war is about, and only that, but Worldwide MSM, led by American MSM ain't gonna utter (that) on an airway, no- in'-way. Because if it seated that the war is about stolen dirt then that s it and any OTHER war about stolen ground from that moment forward. Why? Because fight for stolen ground is benchmark wherever man dwells; it's great fodder for MSM, but it now for Russia. NO! They're not allowed.

That's why this war is so fascinating; because the game has been turned upside down in broad daylight and must be approached by MSM thru the State Dept., and the Presidency very carefully, because they'll be other wars and World Order does not want to get (your own dirt) confused with Russia's dirt, not whatsoever! Uh, uh.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    They're fighting on stolen ground. That's what this war is about, and only that, but Worldwide MSM, led by American MSM ain't gonna utter (that) on an airway, no- in'-way. Because if it seated that the war is about stolen dirt then that s it and any OTHER war about stolen ground from that moment forward. Why? Because fight for stolen ground is benchmark wherever man dwells; it's great fodder for MSM, but it now for Russia. NO! They're not allowed.

That's why this war is so fascinating; because the game has been turned upside down in broad daylight and must be approached by MSM thru the State Dept., and the Presidency very carefully, because they'll be other wars and World Order does not want to get (your own dirt) confused with Russia's dirt, not whatsoever! Uh, uh.
    Russia wasn't angry bout this land til their puppet in Office was helped out.

Yes some of the land is wack but Ukranians want to be part of Europe.

The placing weapons was weak Western banana peel. Bull tactics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Ukranians are proud, willing to fight but disillusioned by poor leadership.
    True. People lose sight of this because of the hero worship that goes on in the west with Zelenskyy.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    True. People lose sight of this because of the hero worship that goes on in the west with Zelenskyy.
    Hero worship?

You are entering hater zone. Congratulations! Lol

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Russia wasn't angry bout this land til their puppet in Office was helped out.

Yes some of the land is wack but Ukranians want to be part of Europe.

The placing weapons was weak Western banana peel. Bull tactics.
    But, it isn't Ukraine land, no matter their "want."

& Russia has been hacking away at Ukraine for years, retaking their land here & there; wherever they find a weak spot, or, an opportunity.

We'd take a fit if Mexico crossed back over and retook the Alamo. Well, maybe not. We'd piss, moan, moan, piss, wring our hands, talk, bargain, search our souls, piss and moan some more, then move out the White people and give the Alamo back in a huge ceremony like the Gettysburg Address.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ...That's CNN at the firm behest of the State Dept., and -face Biden.

Z cancels the Election...Jake with CNN and the State Dept.
    Z skims off the top...Jake with CNN and the State Dept.
    Z calls Trump everything but a White man...Jake with CNN and the State Dept.
    Z kisses Trumps sizeable ass yesterday...tee, hee.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    But, it isn't Ukraine land, no matter their "want."

& Russia has been hacking away at Ukraine for years, retaking their land here & there; wherever they find a weak spot, or, an opportunity.

We'd take a fit if Mexico crossed back over and retook the Alamo. Well, maybe not. We'd piss, moan, moan, piss, wring our hands, talk, bargain, search our souls, piss and moan some more, then move out the White people and give the Alamo back in a huge ceremony like the Gettysburg Address.
    Stalin starved them to death within past Century. They don't wanna be part of their history, flag, pride. And they are fighting for it.

This is Common in this region. Only way for freedom is to fight for it. Polska defeated Lenin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Missile counter-measures obviously did not work.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Stalin starved them to death within past Century. They don't wanna be part of their history, flag, pride. And they are fighting for it.

This is Common in this region. Only way for freedom is to fight for it. Polska defeated Lenin.
    That's old nonsense to poison the well, saturated out by the American gov't processed thru our State sponsored newspapers in the circa...then CNN since. WE MUST HAVE A BOOGEYMAN! Our MIC demands it. That's Russia.
    ---
    ------
    ---------
    Then Stalin forgave ya's and saved your Poland in II..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    another rube who thinks Twitter is real life.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ...vs. YOUR CNN.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And that Converse shoes are made in US.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And that Converse shoes are made in US.
    If they were 12's, 12 and a half I was gonna offer to buy them from Frosty even made in his backyard.

Thread Information