Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump’s allies are trying to convince him not to announce his 2024 bid tonight

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-2024-...ent-2658611458

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 11-07-2022 at 06:04 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump rolled out a 'sick' new riff during his Monday night speech

Trump claimed that he would have

drug dealers executed within "two hours or less" by firing squad —

and then send the bullet that killed them to their family.

the crowd cheer the notion of shooting people (what) without due process (pretty bad!)

and sending a deathly memento to families (cruel) is sick,"

the crowd is cheering shooting people in the streets."

the former Phillippines President Rodrigo Duterte, whose "war on drugs" led to the killings of 12,000 people, often extrajudicially.

a series of Supreme Court rulings have declared capital punishment unlawful for any crimes other than murder or treason.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-dealers/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘Should not be normalized’: Warnings issued after Trump calls Pelosi an ‘animal’ on eve of election

Donald Trump repeatedly called Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi an "animal"

at a campaign rally during which he
    strongly suggested he will announce another run for president next week.

"Dehumanizing and political violence are close neighbors,"

said Schaake, columnist and former Member of the European Parliament (MEP) from the Netherlands.

"Trump is playing with fire and knows it,

still chooses to call Pelosi (and gang members) an animal.

It is appalling and should not be normalized."

https://www.rawstory.com/should-not-be-normalized-warnings-issued-after-trump-calls-pelosi-an-animal-on-eve-of-election

10Ms Americans want Trash back power. Nobody's forces them, it's their own choice.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash and midterm performance

The BIGGEST LOSER

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Judge slaps sanctions on Trump lawyers for ‘frivolous’ Clinton lawsuit
    The judge said Trump’s lawyers pressed on with claims that were farcical or false, even after being put on notice that they were erroneous.

A federal judge on Thursday excoriated and sanctioned several members of Donald Trump’s legal team, saying the former president’s massive lawsuit against his former rival, Hillary Clinton, and dozens of other adversaries amounted to an intentional abuse of the legal system.

“These were political grievances masquerading as legal claims,” said U.S. District Court Judge Donald Middlebrooks, a Florida-based jurist who dismissed Trump’s lawsuit in September. “This cannot be attributed to incompetent lawyering. It was a deliberate use of the judicial system to pursue a political agenda.”

Middlebrooks ordered the attorneys to pay $50,000 to the court and more than $16,000 in legal fees to Charles Dolan, one of the defendants, who initiated the sanctions proceedings against Trump’s attorneys. The attorneys ordered to pay the sanctions costs include one of the most prominent members of Trump’s current coterie of lawyers, Alina Habba, as well as his lead local counsel in the Clinton suit, Peter Ticktin, and two others: Michael Madaio and Jamie Sasson.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/1...wsuit-00066381

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Judge slaps sanctions on Trump lawyers for ‘frivolous’ Clinton lawsuit
    The judge said Trump’s lawyers pressed on with claims that were farcical or false, even after being put on notice that they were erroneous.

A federal judge on Thursday excoriated and sanctioned several members of Donald Trump’s legal team, saying the former president’s massive lawsuit against his former rival, Hillary Clinton, and dozens of other adversaries amounted to an intentional abuse of the legal system.

“These were political grievances masquerading as legal claims,” said U.S. District Court Judge Donald Middlebrooks, a Florida-based jurist who dismissed Trump’s lawsuit in September. “This cannot be attributed to incompetent lawyering. It was a deliberate use of the judicial system to pursue a political agenda.”

Middlebrooks ordered the attorneys to pay $50,000 to the court and more than $16,000 in legal fees to Charles Dolan, one of the defendants, who initiated the sanctions proceedings against Trump’s attorneys. The attorneys ordered to pay the sanctions costs include one of the most prominent members of Trump’s current coterie of lawyers, Alina Habba, as well as his lead local counsel in the Clinton suit, Peter Ticktin, and two others: Michael Madaio and Jamie Sasson.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/1...wsuit-00066381
    Stupid games, stupid prizes tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The best people

Blanton and his family, according to the IG report, regularly used the Architect of the Capitol’s vehicles for weekend and out-of-town trips. Blanton’s adult daughter, Reilly Blanton, “transported both her friends and boyfriend in the vehicle and referred to using the AOC’s fuel as ‘free gas,’” according to the report. The additional miles that Blanton and his family put on these cars, the report concluded, are tantamount to fringe benefits worth at least $12,000 to Blanton.

The IG also found that Blanton had misrepresented himself as a law enforcement official. According to the report, in June 2020 Blanton used an official Architect of the Capitol vehicle to chase after a car that may have been involved in a hit-and-run incident with a vehicle that belonged to his daughter’s boyfriend. The police report on the incident described Blanton as an “off-duty DC police officer.” And the attorney for the suspect in the hit-and-run incident “described Blanton as making an affirmative action when asked if he was law enforcement during the meetings,” according to the report.

On top of all that, the IG reported that Blanton repeatedly gave its investigators “misleading and false information.” For example, according to the report, “Blanton told investigators in multiple interviews that the AOC’s General Counsel and former Acting Architect had advised him of the permissible use of the [Architect of the Capitol’s official] vehicle. Both individuals, in multiple interviews, testified to the opposite.”
    https://www.washingtonian.com/2022/1...f-the-capitol/

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean Trump put up like 30 rageposts yesterday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Allen Weisselberg:

Donald Trump 'authorized' tax fraud

https://www.alternet.org/2022/11/all...mp-authorized/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did this fat ass make his announcement yet

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash filed with FEC to run

announcement tonight, soon

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    This delusional pumpkin is a ing trainwreck colliding with a storm landing in a dumpster fire. Wtf is wrong with this guy??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pillow man said he expects desantis to bend the knee and endorse trump by tomorrow

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Former President Donald Trump files to run in 2024

Former President Donald Trump on Tuesday filed his paperwork establishing his candidacy to run for the presidency again in 2024.

Trump’s paperwork landed with the Federal Election Committee shortly before he was expected to make his announcement at Mar-a-Lago, his Florida waterfront estate.

On the brink of a campaign launch that elicits both enthusiasm and dread from different corners of his own party, Trump’s quest to return to the Oval Office could face untold obstacles in the months to come, even with his loyal base firmly intact. He has spent the days since the midterm elections fending off criticism from fellow Republicans over his ill-fated involvement in key contests, furiously lashing out at two GOP heavyweights who could complicate his path to the White House if they mount their own presidential campaigns, and fretting that he or associates could soon be indicted by federal investigators in two separate Justice Department probes.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/15/polit...bid/index.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just announced. its official. well .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 11-15-2022 at 09:58 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just announced. its official. well .
    He and Desantis will get real nasty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I, for one, am ready for a Trump/DeSantis civil war in the GOP.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I, for one, am ready for a Trump/DeSantis civil war in the GOP.
    DeSantis will rip some fat off of Trump's back and make bacon on live TV.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Repugs feared Trash announcing would stimulate 100Ks of GA voters to vote down CTE Walker

Thread Information