My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even by Trump standards, the lawsuit against Michael Cohen is filled with unconscious hilarity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just wondering how that plays out considering he knows by now Cohen is a witness in his criminal case. At what point does it turn into witness intimidation? I mean, he had plenty of time to sue him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just wondering how that plays out considering he knows by now Cohen is a witness in his criminal case. At what point does it turn into witness intimidation? I mean, he had plenty of time to sue him.
    walks like a duck, quacks like a duck.

didn't Trump get sanctioned a million bucks for a frivolous lawsuit like, 15 minutes ago?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

you don't own any guns

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

one of daboom1’s people

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Internment camps for "illegal" homeless people

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Qhris still trying

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's what Trump's other consultant said.

Ken Block, founder of the firm Simpatico Software Systems, studied more than a dozen voter fraud theories and allegations for Trump’s campaign in late 2020 and found they were “all false,” he said in an interview with The Washington Post.

“No substantive voter fraud was uncovered in my investigations looking for it, nor was I able to confirm any of the outside claims of voter fraud that I was asked to look at,” he said. “Every fraud claim I was asked to investigate was false.”
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...-fraud-claims/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Internment camps for "illegal" homeless people

Don't want him as the nominee again, but this plan sounds fantastic, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is rehab to treat just being homeless?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol his method of thwarting ww3 would be just to kneel down to Putin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol concentration camps for the homeless

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Worse, another en lement program for the poor!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    What is rehab to treat just being homeless?
    Have either of you ever worked with the homeless? Gonna go out on a limb here and say that the answer to that question is no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have either of you ever worked with the homeless? Gonna go out on a limb here and say that the answer to that question is no.
    Some. A number were just homeless without substance abuse problems or mental illness. From what do you want to rehab them?

How many have you worked with to make you want to round them up and put them in federal concentration camps like so much Jade Helm?

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    The homeless seem to end up in tent communities these days either way. I'd like to see a program where they get evaluated and assisted based on that evaluation. There's no more free land, so everyone who doesn't own land or a home is technically homeless. Some just have no dwelling in which to sleep/live so they set up camp here and there. It's a community issue and should be solved through community efforts, not through legislative bullying.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Some. A number were just homeless without substance abuse problems or mental illness. From what do you want to rehab them?

How many have you worked with to make you want to round them up and put them in federal concentration camps like so much Jade Helm?
    A LOT. 90% want no help, they want to get high and be left alone while they sh1t, p1ss, have sex and act disgusting in public in front of anyone including children. I'm sure everyone can agree that this is unacceptable behavior and there has to be a better solution. You can dress it up as concentration camps if you like, but I do not interpret Orange man's statement to be that harsh. Relocate them to a well built tent city as that's what they are going to do anyway with their unsanitary make shift tents. You provide assistance like meals, counselors, etc. Continually offer a way out of this lifestyle for the very few who are interested in it.

Now, the one's you refer to who do not have substance abuse issues or mental problems are very likely not a problem to society, only themselves. So I'm sure nobody is thinking about rounding them up and busing them to 'Camp Trump'. That's just more fear mongering and exaggeration from the left.

What do you propose to get this filth off of our city streets and away from our children?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A LOT. 90% want no help, they want to get high and be left alone while they sh1t, p1ss, have sex and act disgusting in public in front of anyone including children. I'm sure everyone can agree that this is unacceptable behavior and there has to be a better solution. You can dress it up as concentration camps if you like, but I do not interpret Orange man's statement to be that harsh. Relocate them to a well built tent city as that's what they are going to do anyway with their unsanitary make shift tents. You provide assistance like meals, counselors, etc. Continually offer a way out of this lifestyle for the very few who are interested in it.

Now, the one's you refer to who do not have substance abuse issues or mental problems are very likely not a problem to society, only themselves. So I'm sure nobody is thinking about rounding them up and busing them to 'Camp Trump'. That's just more fear mongering and exaggeration from the left.

What do you propose to get this filth off of our city streets and away from our children?
    You just said you wanted to round all of them up and put them in federal camps.

Make up your mind.

"away from our children"

Which homeless area do you let your children run around?

You're not very good at parenting.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The homeless seem to end up in tent communities these days either way. I'd like to see a program where they get evaluated and assisted based on that evaluation. There's no more free land, so everyone who doesn't own land or a home is technically homeless. Some just have no dwelling in which to sleep/live so they set up camp here and there. It's a community issue and should be solved through community efforts, not through legislative bullying.
    Unfortunately nobody has figured out how to solve this problem yet - in fact, it just worsens year by year.

Plenty of local municipalities do have a good homeless outreach program. But over 90% refuse any sort of assistance, so it goes no where.

Trump is harsh AF and has no tack. But I believe you could implement certain aspects of his plan and have more success than we are currently having.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    *tact

Thread Information