Page 155 of 1680 FirstFirst ... 551051451511521531541551561571581591652052556551155 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,875 of 41991
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "Michael Cohen
    @MichaelCohen212

As the son of a holocaust survivor, I have no tolerance for #racism. Just because I support @POTUS @realDonaldTrumpdoesn't make me a racist"

Yes, it does make you a racist. By lawyering for, and supporting Trash, you are supporting and enabling his racism, misogyny, xenophobia, all of which are central to Trash.

"some of my best friend are knitters" ain't gonna fly as a defense.

& seriously, anyone, ANYONE who has a problem with Trump here and is in that administration should by all means take a stand and tender their resignation.

And I ain't talking about those business guys, they were only there to get inside the WH and use the ter so they could tell their buds. I'm talking about people in with Trump. Get up, be a man, cast aside that mantle of WH, that august position of the Presidency, that good health insurance, that pass into the WH everyday. Quit. Say it loud, hand in that pass and drive off the lot.

You can skip over to CNN. They'll cut you a check and you can have the buffet in the Green Room.

Chop/chop!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A rare Tapper truth nuke

NN’s Jake Tapper just exposed the horrifying truth about CNN in response to the Charlottesville attack. In an interview with Rolling Stone magazine, Tapper claimed that their is a huge bias in the media. “There is a sort of confirmation bias that some media outlets feed and it does trouble me because I try not to do that,” started Tapper.

“It’s hard to assess since there’s so many media outlets and its tough to say that Rachel Maddow’s ratings one night or Sean Hannity’s ratings reflect nothing more than certainly a very sizable audience, but certainly not a majority of the American people,” he said.

“I think the smartest opinions are the ones that are formed after hearing facts and after hearing a good fact-based debate and that will make the nation better, not just people living in their own bubble and being on their self self-feeding feedback loop,” said Tapper. But then he told a shocking truth about Obama.

“I don’t want to compare President Obama and President Trump on these issues because they’re different and the scale isn’t even remotely the same. But President Obama said things that weren’t true and got away with it more for a variety of reasons, and one is the media was much more supportive of him,” said Tapper.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The slope was all mouth and a bowl haircut.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The slope was all mouth and a bowl haircut.
    Trump called his bluff.

Trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They have all quit so Trump was forced to shut down that counsel entirely.

So much winning!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where's Rick Perry in that pic

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

So much winning!
    Like I said:::they were only there to get into the WH and use the ter---then brag about it to their friends.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kim is still in power.

Kim still has nukes.

Kim was elevated on the world stage by Trump.

Kim will probably get even more profile when Trump opens negotiations with him.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Like I said:::they were only there to get into the WH and use the ter---then brag about it to their friends.
    Trump was certainly bragging about it until today.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kim is still in power.

Kim still has nukes.

The zipperhead did not drop a rocket into the sea just outside Guam. The slope lied.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The zipperhead did not drop a rocket into the sea just outside Guam. The slope lied.
    You're upset that Kim jong-Un lied.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump was certainly bragging about it until today.
    It's the fantasy he holds that (they) mean him well. He has his bloodline and that's it. But, frankly, that's all any of us hold in reality. We'd like to think our support team is wide and deep and loyal, but, it's not. Your family (blood) (your wife/husband if you've hit correctly)---that's it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're upset that Kim jong-Un lied.

tee, hee.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's the fantasy he holds that (they) mean him well. He has his bloodline and that's it. But, frankly, that's all any of us hold in reality. We'd like to think our support team is wide and deep and loyal, but, it's not. Your family (blood) (your wife/husband if you've hit correctly)---that's it.
    Well Trump's an idiot if he doesn't assume other businessmen aren't as amoral as he is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kim is still in power.

Kim still has nukes.

LOL at Trump supporters thinking this is that the NK situation is fixed. LOL @ them thinking they would actually carry out a plan of attack sometime in August. Pretty sure they wouldn't tell you when and where they plan to attack you. If anything they totally trolled Trump.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well Trump's an idiot if he doesn't assume other businessmen aren't as amoral as he is.
    I'm not talking about (amoral), Pav's. I'm talking about expectation and reality. The child in Trump has never died. Honestly, it was never necessary that the child die. The money insulated the child, sustained him all these years. Perhaps it is sustaining him to a credit even now as the tide rises. I fought for my child as well, but, I didn't have the dough to sustain him so he died. Damn it!

I'd a never had that bunch in there. They weren't there to produce. They were there to (see) to mark the spot, to then return to the hotel and write in their journals and clog their cell phones with the goods about the WH. Christ, a simple man like me could see that. But, bless his heart, Trump, the child that remains could not.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LOL at Trump supporters thinking this is that the NK situation is fixed. LOL @ them thinking they would actually carry out a plan of attack sometime in August. Pretty sure they wouldn't tell you when and where they plan to attack you. If anything they totally trolled Trump.
    Kim's been doing what DPRK leaders have done for 60 years. The only difference this time around is the POTUS freaked out.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm not talking about (amoral), Pav's. I'm talking about expectation and reality. The child in Trump has never died. Honestly, it was never necessary that the child die. The money insulated the child, sustained him all these years. Perhaps it is sustaining him to a credit even now as the tide rises. I fought for my child as well, but, I didn't have the dough to sustain him so he died. Damn it!

I'd a never had that bunch in there. They weren't there to produce. They were there to (see) to mark the spot, to then return to the hotel and write in their journals and clog their cell phones with the goods about the WH. Christ, a simple man like me could see that. But, bless his heart, Trump, the child that remains could not.
    Thanks for proving Trump is completely unfit for the presidency.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

so, they trolled him from the outset.

guess he walked right into that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Of course (we) know it's not over. Even Trump knows that. That's why he's trolling him. That was the deal:::"I'm tossing in a rocket just off the Guam coast on the 15th."

"No, you're not." - Trump

The slope lied.

Trump won.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    so, they trolled him from the outset.

guess he walked right into that.
    I'm not denying it. They were there because they didn't have to take the tour. They were right in "Graceland."

"I have to use the bathroom. Really, I have to. Where is it, please?"

"Psst, honey-bun, I'm in the ter. Yeah, really. It's nothing special. I'm going to take the cap off the toilet anchoring. I'm going to use a Quarter to pry it off and I'll bring it home on the plane tomorrow. Yes. I'll arrive 6 sharp. Have mother take the kids. I want to get my nut. Bye, baby."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thanks for proving Trump is completely unfit for the presidency.
    I wasted my time, obviously. Should've just said "Kobe sucks." That, THAT, that you can get into. That's up your alley.

me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course (we) know it's not over. Even Trump knows that. That's why he's trolling him. That was the deal:::"I'm tossing in a rocket just off the Guam coast on the 15th."

"No, you're not." - Trump

The slope lied.

Trump won.
    ...and thats just the way it's gonna be.

Thread Information