Page 156 of 174 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166 ... LastLast
Results 3,876 to 3,900 of 4348
    United Autodidact Society Shastafarian's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it me or does Benoit seem like a Luva alt? I saw a thread he started up stairs and it just reeks of Naruto.

In Bud We Trust SquawkinHawkBigCock's Avatar
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    Is it me or does Benoit seem like a Luva alt? I saw a thread he started up stairs and it just reeks of Naruto.
    It's pretty obvious

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Worship my gotry, PEONS!!!

United Autodidact Society Shastafarian's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Secret of the Space-Time Ninjitsu Episode

Naruto's attack is countered by Tobi who declares that no one shall hinder the statue. The group then prepares to go all-out. Easily gaining the upper hand against Naruto, Tobi has a harder time as Guy, who took out a pair ofnunchaku, joins the fray. Amidst the clash, Guy is able to create an opening for Naruto to land his attack. As Tobi is distracted, Kakashi uses Kamui and aims for the Demonic Statue; however it nullified the attack, much to his confusion. As Naruto fails to land his attack, he is separated from the others and now has a harder time holding his own against Tobi. Rushing to Naruto's aid, Kakashi launches his lightning-imbued kunai at Tobi, however the latter changes its trajectory at Naruto instead. Kakashi uses Kamui in time to warp it. Just as the group exclaim Tobi is too strong, a slight fissure appear on his mask. Frustrated, Tobi erects a barrieraround the Demonic Statue, preventing B from landing a fatal blow. Analysing the masked man's abilities, Kakashi asks the group to aid him in testing his theory. After putting the plan in motion, Kakashi realises that Tobi is only using a single technique. Having explained Tobi's abilities to the group, Kakashi reveals that their techniques lead to the samedimension. Kakashi asks Tobi where he got the Sharingan from, to which the latter tells him that he got it from the battle at the Kannabi Bridge, much to Kakashi's disbelief. As Tobi states there is no more hope for the world, Naruto rejects his views and Kurama — who switched with its jinchūriki — declares that the Fourth Hokagesealed it inside Naruto to take him down. With that, the Nine-Tails commands Naruto to charge. Now wearing a new version of the form, Naruto then charges forward, ready to take Tobi down once and for all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Secret of the Space-Time Ninjitsu Episode

Naruto's attack is countered by Tobi who declares that no one shall hinder the statue. The group then prepares to go all-out. Easily gaining the upper hand against Naruto, Tobi has a harder time as Guy, who took out a pair ofnunchaku, joins the fray. Amidst the clash, Guy is able to create an opening for Naruto to land his attack. As Tobi is distracted, Kakashi uses Kamui and aims for the Demonic Statue; however it nullified the attack, much to his confusion. As Naruto fails to land his attack, he is separated from the others and now has a harder time holding his own against Tobi. Rushing to Naruto's aid, Kakashi launches his lightning-imbued kunai at Tobi, however the latter changes its trajectory at Naruto instead. Kakashi uses Kamui in time to warp it. Just as the group exclaim Tobi is too strong, a slight fissure appear on his mask. Frustrated, Tobi erects a barrieraround the Demonic Statue, preventing B from landing a fatal blow. Analysing the masked man's abilities, Kakashi asks the group to aid him in testing his theory. After putting the plan in motion, Kakashi realises that Tobi is only using a single technique. Having explained Tobi's abilities to the group, Kakashi reveals that their techniques lead to the samedimension. Kakashi asks Tobi where he got the Sharingan from, to which the latter tells him that he got it from the battle at the Kannabi Bridge, much to Kakashi's disbelief. As Tobi states there is no more hope for the world, Naruto rejects his views and Kurama — who switched with its jinchūriki — declares that the Fourth Hokagesealed it inside Naruto to take him down. With that, the Nine-Tails commands Naruto to charge. Now wearing a new version of the form, Naruto then charges forward, ready to take Tobi down once and for all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    THE FIFTH ANNUAL NBA THREAD ULTIMATE FANTASY DRAFT

Buddy Mignon
    Who's on your ultimate fantasy team? Dem s gonna win or what?

BTW...which one of you Asian s drafted Jeremy Rin?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop making threads, you gay cartoon watching mother er.

My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good morning, Nadeshiko Village!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Now dance, er, dance."

-Dexter Holland

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Naruto Chapter 134

Author: Masashi Kishimoto | Artist: Masashi Kishimoto

Chapters: 535 | Updated: Mar 31 2011 | Status:Ongoing Regular

Tags: Adventure, Anime, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Shounen,

Summary: Twelve years before the events at the focus of the series, the nine-tailed demon fox attacked Konohagakure. It was a powerful demon indeed; a single swing of one of its nine tails would raise tsunamis and flatten mountains. It raised chaos and slaughtered many people, until the leader of the Leaf Village - the Fourth Hokage - defeated it by sacrificing his own life to seal the demon inside a newly-born child, whose origins are as yet unknown. That child's name was Naruto Uzumaki.

Some vintage lol content.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    benefactor

10 days away from the anniversary. I know you're ready.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm ready mah nig.

My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count