Page 1571 of 1610 FirstFirst ... 57110711471152115611567156815691570157115721573157415751581 ... LastLast
Results 39,251 to 39,275 of 40241
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ukraine running train on Black Sea Fleet.
    allegedly

tee. hee.
    Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If this is true, Little v.:::They were tragically negligent to agree to send 'em to India to start with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I believe Ole Joe will be getting a call from India for Patriot Systems.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I believe Ole Joe will be getting a call from India for Patriot Systems.
    I don't believe those Indians like Genocidal Joe, Effy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sound like my COX Internet. It's down more than it's up.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From ISW

Oh my now Putin etc... have southern Russia and Chechnya upset because Muslims are involved.
    They send their people to the front line to die instead of the cheeky kids in Moscow, AND they upset Kadyrov completely forgetting this Russian satellite is Muslim.
    Oh the humanity!

Cant have it both ways. Are you a white Slavic non multiethnic nationalistic nation or what?

Internally Russia is still a mess even with a totalitarian midget leader.

Chechen Republic Head Ramzan Kadyrov expressed concerns about Russian ultranationalist reactions to the Crocus City Hall attack. Kadyrov claimed that the scale of the Crocus City Hall attack is ”much larger and deeper” than solely the attack itself because Russia’s enemies are trying to undermine Russia through promoting nationalism.[32] Kadyrov claimed that Russia has always been a multiethnic and multiconfessional country but that ”false patriots” are trying to play on people’s emotions and ”call for fascist methods.” Kadyrov also threatened to have a ”short conversation” with instigators of ethnic conflict. Kadyrov is likely attempting to address Russian ultranationalists who used the Crocus City Hall attack to express animosity toward non-ethnic Russian minorities and migrants within Russia.[33] Kadyrov has previously been at the center of high-profile interethnic and religious scandals, which has likely disrupted his attempts to balance between upholding Chechnya’s Islamic values and supporting an increasingly ultranationalist Kremlin.[34]

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    From ISW

Oh my now Putin etc... have southern Russia and Chechnya upset because Muslims are involved.
    They send their people to the front line to die instead of the cheeky kids in Moscow, AND they upset Kadyrov completely forgetting this Russian satellite is Muslim.
    Oh the humanity!

Cant have it both ways. Are you a white Slavic non multiethnic nationalistic nation or what?

Internally Russia is still a mess even with a totalitarian midget leader.

Chechen Republic Head Ramzan Kadyrov expressed concerns about Russian ultranationalist reactions to the Crocus City Hall attack. Kadyrov claimed that the scale of the Crocus City Hall attack is ”much larger and deeper” than solely the attack itself because Russia’s enemies are trying to undermine Russia through promoting nationalism.[32] Kadyrov claimed that Russia has always been a multiethnic and multiconfessional country but that ”false patriots” are trying to play on people’s emotions and ”call for fascist methods.” Kadyrov also threatened to have a ”short conversation” with instigators of ethnic conflict. Kadyrov is likely attempting to address Russian ultranationalists who used the Crocus City Hall attack to express animosity toward non-ethnic Russian minorities and migrants within Russia.[33] Kadyrov has previously been at the center of high-profile interethnic and religious scandals, which has likely disrupted his attempts to balance between upholding Chechnya’s Islamic values and supporting an increasingly ultranationalist Kremlin.[34]

peeg, searchin' high & low.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^Putin strut most likely.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^Putin strut most likely.
    He's got that 20%.
    You ain't got that 20%.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Unfortunately, our world shows that no city, no country can be completely immune from the threat of terrorism," Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said. Russia's intelligence services worked tirelessly to defend the country, he added.

The absolute absence of any recognition of the level of hypocrisy is amazing.

https://apple.news/A5Dt6RBm0RPaV16aU1Xkt4A

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    “Unfortunately, our world shows that no city, no country can be completely immune from the threat of terrorism," Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said. Russia's intelligence services worked tirelessly to defend the country, he added.

The absolute absence of any recognition of the level of hypocrisy is amazing.

https://apple.news/A5Dt6RBm0RPaV16aU1Xkt4A
    You got nary room. This country was repeatedly warned about the Twins, that stick Bush2 knew as well.

Down they went.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I believe what Putin has already stated. Ukraine is not a sovereign country. But you seem to not have a view.

Why does Ukraine have the right to even exist?

It’s a part of Russia historically, full of Nazis, LBGTs, the scapegoat of the day, etc… so why should Ukraine even exist in your opinion?
    Again, it seems to me your take on all this is based on Z's propaganda that there can be no middle ground -- it's total victory or total collapse.

I have a view. I supported most of the billions we already spent on Ukraine because it's in our interest to see that it continues to exist as a free independent country. But like many investments, they reach the point of diminishing returns and we are getting there. It's not in our interest to bankroll a futile attempt to reclaim all territory Ukraine lost when our country's public finances are approaching disaster levels and when Ukraine simply doesn't have the manpower to take back and hold all the territory it lost anyway.

So it's in our interest to see the war end with negotiations, not to finance another endless conflict.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, it seems to me your take on all this is based on Z's propaganda that there can be no middle ground -- it's total victory or total collapse.

I have a view. I supported most of the billions we already spent on Ukraine because it's in our interest to see that it continues to exist as a free independent country. But like many investments, they reach the point of diminishing returns and we are getting there. It's not in our interest to bankroll a futile attempt to reclaim all territory Ukraine lost when our country's public finances are approaching disaster levels and when Ukraine simply doesn't have the manpower to take back and hold all the territory it lost anyway.

So it's in our interest to see the war end with negotiations, not to finance another endless conflict.
    Zs propaganda?

Putin has said himself Ukraine is NOT a sovereign country. Period.
    There will be no negotiations until Putin is put in a bind. The more Russia gains in ground the less likely he is to negotiate.
    So it is my conclusion you want no negotiations. Because the only way Putin is put in a bind is losing ground and power.
    This will not happen unless Ukraine is supplied properly which they have clearly not been by the EU or the US. The military from both groups admits to it.

Putin absolutely will NOT negotiate anything unless Ukraine starts winning ground and his backing for his war becomes weaker.

I will ask for a third time.
    Do you believe Ukraine is a sovereign country that was invaded by Russia?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess DMX wants Russia to have anything it wants in Ukraine.
    Does anyone figure out anything other than the above?
    Trumpsters need not supply any explanations. Your president already tried to deny funding for Ukraine IMMEDIATELY after Z was elected.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putin simply wants all of Ukraine.

Then he'll want all of Moldova.

DMX7 doesn't want to stop him.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Trumpsters need not supply any explanations. Your president already tried to deny funding for Ukraine IMMEDIATELY after Z was elected.
    Trump tried to extort Ukraine……after meeting with Putin.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Putin simply wants all of Ukraine.

Then he'll want all of Moldova.

DMX7 doesn't want to stop him.
    Ukraine was his dirt. Damn right he's gonna get it back. Got 20% and counting.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump tried to extort Ukraine……after meeting with Putin.
    "Prove it."

"Shane" - "Shane"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No just Ukraine. They stole Putin's dirt and he's gettin' it back % points at-a-time. 20% and counting.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Zs propaganda?

Putin has said himself Ukraine is NOT a sovereign country. Period.
    There will be no negotiations until Putin is put in a bind. The more Russia gains in ground the less likely he is to negotiate.
    So it is my conclusion you want no negotiations. Because the only way Putin is put in a bind is losing ground and power.
    This will not happen unless Ukraine is supplied properly which they have clearly not been by the EU or the US. The military from both groups admits to it.

Putin absolutely will NOT negotiate anything unless Ukraine starts winning ground and his backing for his war becomes weaker.

I will ask for a third time.
    Do you believe Ukraine is a sovereign country that was invaded by Russia?
    That's how you win a war, dad.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

& I'm holdin' Z to that. And I ain't in' around.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information