Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Even if it was a man in the restroom and even if he was trying to "spy" or whatever.. It doesn't justify them trying to beat him to death. I agree with BR - the first few hits would be justified.. then call the cops. But to beat someone until they start to seize then telling them to flee the scene to avoid criminal charges is ridiculous.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    LOL looks like it was a shemale and gay organizations are calling for hate crime charges http://lgbtweekly.com/2011/04/23/tra...ore-mcdonalds/ it'll be interesting to see how this plays out in the liberal Jew run media

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LOL looks like it was a shemale and gay organizations are calling for hate crime charges http://lgbtweekly.com/2011/04/23/tra...ore-mcdonalds/ it'll be interesting to see how this plays out in the liberal Jew run media
    that poor child

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    well until all the facts come out it is all speculation, but apparently they did know it was a man. they told him to get out, he got rude about it, then the beat down took place. hey I'm not trying to say this freak show deserved to be beaten to a pulp like he did, but what did he expect? he ran his mouth to a couple of hood rats while being in a restroom that he had absolutely no business being in.
    Being rude about something should not be a reason to beat people up. And also, is there actually some kind of law that says that males must go to the male toilets or something?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Even if it was a man in the restroom and even if he was trying to "spy" or whatever.. It doesn't justify them trying to beat him to death. I agree with BR - the first few hits would be justified.. then call the cops.
    How is beating someone over something they say justified? How is beating someone simply because they're not in the "appropriate" toilet justified?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    sons bestiality is next. I give it 20 years tops and it will be politically incorrect and ignorant to judge those who have sexual relationships with their pets.

Stand-up philosopher CharlieMac's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    R'oh-r'oh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bull . If a dude goes into the ladies room intentionally, he's asking for a beatdown. It wasn't that bad, the seizures were faked obviously.

Would you beat the dudes ass if you found out she was a he mid blowjob or would you wait till he was done?

Linger Ficking Good! CuckingFunt's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    If she was beaten specifically because she is transgendered (which, to clarify for those whose confusion is indicated in their responses, is a gender iden y and not a sexual orientation), then I think the hate crime charges are warranted. Especially if LGBT organizations pursue the possibility that her status as a "freakshow" had anything to do with the McDonald's employees' willingness to get involved. Unfortunately, however, there are still a lot of states in which gay and transgendered people aren't protected by hate crime laws.

This whole thing is just all the more reason I think public spaces should include unisex bathrooms.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bull . If a dude goes into the ladies room intentionally, he's asking for a beatdown.
    That's ridiculous. Because men toilets have been full I've been to the women toilets a few times and women have been at the men toilets even more and it would've been crazy (just like this is and apparently you are) for someone to try to beat us up because of it. It would be different if someone were to go in to look at women peeing or something, but that kind of beating still wouldn't be deserved.

It wasn't that bad, the seizures were faked obviously.
    Obviously? Really? I don't know about you but I wouldn't be able to do that kind of movement intentionally. And the people there didn't think it was faked either while they were watching it.

Would you beat the dudes ass if you found out she was a he mid blowjob or would you wait till he was done?
    What?

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    LOL funny how responses to this video have changed dramatically since finding out this was a shemale. Here and everywhere else on the internet.

When everyone thought she was a woman:

"This is why all the ######s need to go back to Africa!"

After they found out she was a guy:

"Well that's what gots get for being perverts!"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    College
    Purdue Boilermakers
    ^

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    so true.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    LOL funny how responses to this video have changed dramatically since finding out this was a shemale. Here and everywhere else on the internet.

When everyone thought she was a woman:

"This is why all the ######s need to go back to Africa!"

After they found out she was a guy:

"Well that's what gots get for being perverts!"
    Pretty much.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That's ridiculous. Because men toilets have been full I've been to the women toilets a few times and women have been at the men toilets even more and it would've been crazy (just like this is and apparently you are) for someone to try to beat us up because of it. It would be different if someone were to go in to look at women peeing or something, but that kind of beating still wouldn't be deserved.
    Stop being pedantic. The mens room wasn't full. The dude was caught up in the fantasy of being female and got smacked down by reality. A dude getting beaten up by women is funny anyhow. Make it a and it's even more funny.
    Obviously? Really? I don't know about you but I wouldn't be able to do that kind of movement intentionally. And the people there didn't think it was faked either while they were watching it.
    I wouldn't be able to spend all day in tuck and a bra. What's your point? A mother er who can pretend to be a woman can pretend to be in a seizure. You don't just pop out of a ing beatdown induced seizure.
    What?
    Exactly

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The hatred in this thread is just rampant. If the man wants to live as a woman, I don't see any problems with him using the women's bathroom. There is no law preventing him from doing so, and there shouldn't be. If this in fact was a transgendered person, this was a blatant hate crime and should be persecuted as such.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    A dude getting beaten up by women is funny anyhow. Make it a and it's even more funny.

Exactly
    You are unbelievably ignorent. I have a close male friend who was stabbed by his ex with a knife. i don't think that any of it is funny.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    You are unbelievably ignorent. I have a close male friend who was stabbed by his ex with a knife. i don't think that any of it is funny.
    Why didn't he use CQC to disarm her?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Stop being pedantic. The mens room wasn't full. The dude was caught up in the fantasy of being female and got smacked down by reality.
    The reality is there are a lot of crazy people like you and those women out there who would beat people to death because of stuff like this.

A dude getting beaten up by women is funny anyhow. Make it a and it's even more funny.

I wouldn't be able to spend all day in tuck and a bra. What's your point? A mother er who can pretend to be a woman can pretend to be in a seizure.
    Riiiight, that's the logical conclusion.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The reality is there are a lot of crazy people like you and those women out there who would beat people to death because of stuff like this.
    Since you know that, maybe you won't go into the ladies room while you are in drag.

Riiiight, that's the logical conclusion.
    Sure it is. Just because you cannot fake a seizure doesn't mean it wasn't faked. Obviously the dude got up. It was mostly hair pulling and a couple to the face. Since the hair was mostly fake, it was a skinny got holding on to a wig that was getting pulled. Had the dude gone into the mens room, he might not have made it out alive.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Since you know that, maybe you won't go into the ladies room while you are in drag.
    Not really. If I had to go I'd go. If women tried to beat me because of it, I'd have no issues with holding back.

Just because you cannot fake a seizure doesn't mean it wasn't faked.
    Well that at least is true.

Since the hair was mostly fake, it was a skinny got holding on to a wig that was getting pulled.
    Hair that was dropping down looked black to me.

Had the dude gone into the mens room, he might not have made it out alive.
    If you're not a crazy person you'd probably just ignore him.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    first of all, still not buying that it's a dude. First reason is her voice after the first beating, that voice was legit female. Second, why would the employee be saying "she's having a seizure". If that was the reason they were beating "him" up then I'm sure during those 3 minutes their motive would've reached the guy recording. It's just some bull excuse (though it's still FAR from justified if true) that the recorder made up to save his most likely baby's mommas

Stop being pedantic. The mens room wasn't full. The dude was caught up in the fantasy of being female and got smacked down by reality. A dude getting beaten up by women is funny anyhow. Make it a and it's even more funny.

I wouldn't be able to spend all day in tuck and a bra. What's your point? A mother er who can pretend to be a woman can pretend to be in a seizure. You don't just pop out of a ing beatdown induced seizure.

Exactly
    riiiight, and "he" waits till the third beatdown before pretending?

The hatred in this thread is just rampant. If the man wants to live as a woman, I don't see any problems with him using the women's bathroom. There is no law preventing him from doing so, and there shouldn't be. If this in fact was a transgendered person, this was a blatant hate crime and should be persecuted as such.
    Transgendered is a lot different than transsexual. Transgendered are full blown dudes who just live the lifestyle as women and vice versa. Transsexuals are people who actually surgically switched. If it were a transgender he would have absolutely NO right to use the women's restroom.

A transgendered male is still 100% male and a transgendered female is 100% female

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    first of all, still not buying that it's a dude. First reason is her voice after the first beating, that voice was legit female. Second, why would the employee be saying "she's having a seizure". If that was the reason they were beating "him" up then I'm sure during those 3 minutes their motive would've reached the guy recording. It's just some bull excuse (though it's still FAR from justified if true) that the recorder made up to save his most likely baby's mommas

riiiight, and "he" waits till the third beatdown before pretending?

Transgendered is a lot different than transsexual. Transgendered are full blown dudes who just live the lifestyle as women and vice versa. Transsexuals are people who actually surgically switched. If it were a transgender he would have absolutely NO right to use the women's restroom.

A transgendered male is still 100% male and a transgendered female is 100% female
    You know way too much about gotry.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You know way too much about gotry.
    just the difference between transgendered and transsexual. Your 'sex' is biological and your 'gender' is what you act or live

Thread Information