My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Chile vs Uruguay will be a battle, tbh

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Chile vs Uruguay will be a battle, tbh
    Uruguay sucks. Cavancer is a damn scrub.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Uruguay sucks. Cavancer is a damn scrub.
    They're going to park the bus, per par, and look for a counter to win 1-0. It's gonna be an ugly game to watch, IMO

My Team
    Brazil
    Post Count
    Just got out of a flight and catching the brasil game now... how's it looking without the capt

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    That free kick....

cmon venezuela

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    whoever comes out of Chile vs Uruguay goes straight to the Final...

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Damn, God will need to beat everyone if he wants to ring with the NT. Unfortunately I don't see it happening, you need luck with the draw on this kind of tournaments.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    That left side of the bracket is horrid

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    too bad Brazil and Argentina will inevitably collide in semi-finals.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Chile, Peru then chile

Brazil via penalties, argelina (fake penalty awarded) then Argentina (via penalties)

Final chile Argentina, Argentina wins via a penalty.

this is too ing easy and predictable

commiebol

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Just hoping Zuniga or Cuadrado stomp on the Flea

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Don't see ARG surviving that bracket, tbh... they would need a major jump in quality from the first 3 games...

Dunno if it's Martino's fault, but the defense has regressed a lot, tbh.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    That left side of the bracket is horrid
    Coincidence?

My Team
    Sao Paulo Futebol Clube
    Post Count
    This team is even with Neymar. Without it's a complete joke. I think Brazil loses against Paraguay tbh

That's the best chance for Messi to finally win something for the Argies. Pretty easy path to the Finals. Too bad he is Ariel Ortega for the NT and Maradona for Barcelona

My Team
    Sao Paulo Futebol Clube
    Post Count
    Don't see ARG surviving that bracket, tbh... they would need a major jump in quality from the first 3 games...

You're crazy Nono. That bracket is a piece of cake for Argentina. Brazil is done without Neymar. Paraguay is crap. The only challenge is Colombia but they don't look good at all.

It would be way worse for ARG to face Uruguay or Chile in the playoffs.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    You're crazy Nono. That bracket is a piece of cake for Argentina. Brazil is done without Neymar. Paraguay is crap. The only challenge is Colombia but they don't look good at all.

Paraguay is the revelation of the tournament, tbh... World Cup Argentina eats that bracket for breakfast, but this Argentina looks tired and lazy. Plays for 60 mins, then gets lazy...

Veteran
    Post Count

a team that was already mediocre in the WC despite making the final, but at least defended well, can no longer defend. And of course Martino is to blame, he is going the maradona route of thinking he can get 3-4 goals a game from his "world class" forwards but the truth is they are redundant (and a little overrated, the finishing is just poor there is no way to spin it).

This is easily one of the worst NT Ive seen in my life, and yet we're still favorites to win, thats the sorry state of the game today. the other day after watching that pathetic game vs jamaica i showed my son highlights of the 2007 team, it choked terribly (brasil also got away with fouling the out of them that game) but it was lightyears better than this one.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

Argentina already beat Uruguay, if they want to win it all they would have to beat Colombia, Brazil and Chile in a row. That's by far the most difficult path possible, GTFO with your bull agenda.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    While a majority of the bigger teams have looked quite poor in this tourney, I gotta say I was impressed with how Jamaica did considering everyone expected them to be trampled. They never conceded more than a goal per game.

And yeah, that bracket is absolutely brutal for Argentina.

Ugh.

While a majority of the bigger teams have looked quite poor in this tourney, I gotta say I was impressed with how Jamaica did considering everyone expected them to be trampled. They never conceded more than a goal per game.

And yeah, that bracket is absolutely brutal for Argentina.

Ugh.
    Not to mention they were playing with their Z team seeing as how they're not allowed to field an A team in this tournament.

My Team
    Sao Paulo Futebol Clube
    Post Count
    Paraguay is the revelation of the tournament, tbh... World Cup Argentina eats that bracket for breakfast, but this Argentina looks tired and lazy. Plays for 60 mins, then gets lazy...
    They are, but in the playoffs it's a different story. Plus, I don't think Argentina will coast now when they know it matters. They're easily the strongest team in the group, tired or not tired.

My Team
    Sao Paulo Futebol Clube
    Post Count
    Argentina already beat Uruguay, if they want to win it all they would have to beat Colombia, Brazil and Chile in a row. That's by far the most difficult path possible, GTFO with your bull agenda.
    It doesn't matter, it wasn't in the playoffs. In the playoffs it's a different story. We all saw that last CA when URU beat ARG @ home, even though Argentina was huge favorite.

Throwing names without context mean nothing, especially when we still don't have a clue about the outcome of the matches. Brazil could easily lose to Paraguay and Uruguay could take Chile out of the tournament as well.

This Brazil team is hot trash and without Neymar it's a freaking joke. Chile and Uruguay are in the easiest side of the bracket, but they're the last team you'd want to face in the playoffs. As for the agenda, I'm not the one trying to pump up the value of the compe ion anticipating a possible win because of Messi tbh

Difficult patch or not, Argentina was the favorite team to win the CA in the last 3 editions counting this one. If they don't win, don't blame the brackets, blame your GOD.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Brazil without neymar = Cleveland without lebron

colombia with those 2 cancers in Cuawestchuck and Failcancer = Spurs with Evita and Porker at their absolute worse

chile. A country that usually chokes as they advance and they tied with Mexicos Z team

asterisk le for Misty and his fans are already making excuses

hardest path

That's like saying the worriers had the hardest path to the le
    Last edited by hater; 06-23-2015 at 10:44 AM.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    all the stars are aligned for an Evitaland le. if they choke it away it would be one of the biggest chokejobs in recent years

Mapucheland being their biggest test to a le

Thread Information