my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Dude, why the load of bull ? Well?
    13 pages of your escapades.

You wanted attention, you got it little fella.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

...being fooled about age is totally different than lusting after children. Pedos zero in on children, and need to be shot.
    That's a flimsy argument to justify pedo sex.

You can cry "I thought she was old enough" all you want but you're still going to jail

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^ over explaining .. Classic indicator of guilt
    Well when ya tell people your favorite color is red and they tell you no it's not.....huh?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    13 pages of your escapades.

You wanted attention, you got it little fella.
    My escapades would take 500 pages.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That's a flimsy argument to justify pedo sex.

You can cry "I thought she was old enough" all you want but you're still going to jail
    A pedo doesn't play that he looks for young children. That was never ever my situation. If some girl I thought was 20ish was actually 17ish, that would bug the out of me. That was what I said in my first post about this.

This talk of 12-14 is beyond stupid, THAT could never happen.

At 19 years old I knew...0...about anything pertaining to hookers and bars, I was off in a whole other galaxy. So I simply watched the older guys who had been there and done that. There was no thought/talk of age at all. I just assumed since these girls were in bars everything was cool. And, these girls were having a party, nothing but smiles.

Why don't I just....yep, ed anything I could, age a non factor....well? Obviously I don't give a damn about how I'm pereceived, I make that obvious. Could it be because this is something I'm seriously against, ya reckon? Nothing is more disgusting that sick ass pedos in my book, nothing.
    Last edited by Avante; 03-04-2016 at 11:27 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    A pedo doesn't play that he looks for young children. That was never ever my situation. If some girl I thought was 20ish was actually 17ish, that would bug the out of me. That was what I said in my first post about this.

This talk of 12-14 is beyond stupid, THAT could never happen.
    So you're saying 15 could happen.

Let's test your age guessing ability out unless you're gonna be chicken as usual

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So you're saying 15 could happen.

Let's test your age guessing ability out unless you're gonna be chicken as usual
    You're totally missing what a pedo/sick is. I'm not interested in kids. You don't get that? That is a sick ass pedo, you don't know this? I would never be with some kid, ok? Why do you struggle with that so badly?

If at 19 I found out one of these girls was actally 16 that would bug the out of me, I don't play that sick ass .

And, you visit with these girls for a couple hours (she's getting her drinks quota) so by talking to them ya can tell their maturity or lack of it. Just looking at someone, nay.

I'm not interested in goofy, know nothing under developed kids, you don't get this? Wow~~~~~
    Last edited by Avante; 03-04-2016 at 11:37 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    You're totally missing what a pedo/sick is. I'm not interested in kids. You don't get that? That is a sick ass pedo, you don't know this? I wouod be with some kid, ok? Why do you struggle with that so badly?

If at 19 I found out one of thse girls was actally 16 that would bug the out of me, I don't play that sick ass sick.
    Lol it wouldn't just bug the out of you, you'd be in jail if it happened here.

Sorry but nobody believes you're an expert at guessing girls ages. Plenty of 16 year old girls out there that look and act 25+.

There's a solid chance one gave you sucky y

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    you should prepare for your exit interview.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Lol it wouldn't just bug the out of you, you'd be in jail if it happened here.

Sorry but nobody believes you're an expert at guessing girls ages. Plenty of 16 year old girls out there that look 25+.

There's a solid chance one gave you sucky y
    Dude, how many 15 year old girls work in bars here, well? See how stupid that is?

Could some 15 year old fix herself up to look 20ish, probably, ok she fooled me. But that is totally different than being some sick ass pedo lusting after kids.

The key word here is...intent, you don't understand that?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    they cut you guys loose. its their fault, right?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    they cut you guys loose. its their fault, right?
    The whole sick ass thing was a ing mess. How could those ignorant s be ok with kids and sex? And how could the US government let it's servicemen run wild in that sick ? A huge cluster .

The whole thing was 100% wrong.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    The key word here is...intent, don't you understand that?
    You don't.

“I swear I thought she was 18!”

This is a claim that a lot of statutory rape defendants make. Some may even be telling the truth. But, does it even matter? Not in most states.

Generally speaking, a person commits the crime of statutory rape when he or she is over a certain age and has sex with a person under a certain age (the statutory age of consent), even if the underage person consented to have sex. Statutory rape is usually a “strict liability” crime, meaning that the intent or state of mind of the offender is irrelevant. So long as he or she had sex with someone under the statutory age of consent, he or she has committed the crime. So, what the offender thought, including what he or she thought was the victim’s true age, does not matter and will not be the basis of a defense to the crime.

Some states, however, do have laws that allow a statutory rape defendant to offer evidence of his or her reasonable belief that the victim was over the age of statutory consent. In some of those states, the cir stances under which the defense may be offered are limited (for example, to situations where the victim was over a certain age but under the age of consent, or where the victim’s own statements created the offender’s mistaken belief about the victim’s age).

http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com...-partner-told-

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    The whole sick ass thing was a ing mess. How could those ignorant s be ok with kids and sex? And how could the US government let it's servicemen run wild in that sick ? A huge cluster .

The whole thing was 100% wrong.
    But they're not 100% to blame for your indiscretions

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If I got fooled I got fooled. But that is totally different than looking for kids. You seem to not get this.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    But they're not 100% to blame for your indiscretions
    I never ever felt like I was with anyone younger than myself. I haven't made that clear? If somehow I was it was a huge mistake, that should never have happened.

Bottom line is I'm into full grown women.

, once out of the navy I picked up a girl in a bar (I was 23) in Fresno, come to find out she was just 17, yep, fake ID. I got up and left. (followed her to her place, actually her parents who were gone)

I find it sickening for a grown man to be messing with kids, I don't make that clear?
    Last edited by Avante; 03-04-2016 at 12:10 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    If I got fooled I got fooled. But that is totally different than looking for kids. You seem to not get this.
    In most states, legally speaking, no, not much different. Not sure why this is so difficult for you.

My guess is you're still trying to convince yourself you did nothing wrong when you hooked up with a girl that could have been 15

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    In most states, legally speaking, no, not much different. Not sure why this is so difficult for you.

My guess is you're still trying to convince yourself you did nothing wrong when you hooked up with a girl that could have been underage
    What states allowed 15 year olds to work the bars, why do you struggle with that so badly? I wasn't thinking there were kids drinking ligour....ok? You really can't figure the difference between over there and over here.......wow! What, these kids don't go to school, have homework? So you are sitting at the bar buying little kids drinks......huh?

Dude, stop with this...underage....bull , ok? The age of consent over there is like 12, ok? That's an example just how ed up that world is.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I never ever felt like I was with anyone younger than myself. I haven't made that clear? If somehow I was it was a huge mistake, that should never have happened.

Bottom line is I'm into full grown women.
    The bottom line is that there were underage girls working the bars where you got some sucky y.

Since you're no expert at guessing ages, there's a reasonable chance you were with one.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The bottom line is that there were underage girls working the bars where you got some sucky y.

Since you're no expert at guessing ages, there's a reasonable chance you were with one.
    So being fooled by some girl you thought was 20ish is a pedo?

Do you really think here in the USA 16 year old girls aren't ing their 18 year old boyfriends? So he's a pedo?

Dude, a sick ass pedo isn't being fooled, ok, he's wanting/looking for kids, ok?

My God Blake, wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The gang is heading out, you're tagging along. So ya arrive at one of the million bars and....

..here they come, you are being attack by...."buy me drink! buy me drink!"

So there you sit at a table with a little cutie buying her drinks and talking. Where in the does.."gee wiz how old is this PROFESSIONAL HOOKER WHO HAS BEEN DOING THIS LONG BEFORE I SHOWED UP AND WILL BE DOING THIS LONG AFTER I'M GONE....come into play?

Come on on little people how ing ignorant can ya be? What would you have done....well? You do know if asked she's lying about her age, right?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    did she have a real barbie doll or one of those knock-offs?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    did she have a real barbie doll or one of those knock-offs?
    So you really think these working girls brought Barbies into the bars,

Wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    i was thinking when you got her back at her crib.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i was thinking when you got her back at her crib.
    Dude, do you really think you'd go to these girls homes? You cannot be this dumb.

Stupid, each bar had a hotel they worked out of, ok rookie? And ,if these were young kids then they'd live at home, right? So there ya are with mom and dad and.....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this one dumb or what?

Thread Information