Page 16 of 99 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You say that as if his running for president affects the truth of the attacks.

Does it?

Running for president means you can't be guilty of sexual assault?

What if these women thought it wasn't that important and no one would believe them, until he decided to run for president, and thought people should know who they were voting for?

The timing is what does it for you? really? These women have been saying these things well before the election, it's just no one cared.
    you forget how big djt was on the celeb train 20+ yrs ago or how about a few yrs ago with his show the apprentice? pretty sure he was a big deal so why not come out then? people ing loved him on the apprentice and those same people don antifa bs and riot in the streets for their sjw causes. it's just hilarious.

i chalk it up to this kawhi situation. he's loved here in SATX but if he asks for a trade or leaves in FA do we all of a sudden hate him? yeah you shouldn't treat politics like sports.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cool story cuck.

still all speculation. speculation is never truth even if you state it over and over again. it's your opinion and that's all it is.
    Donald Trump is a sexual predator, is likely true.

That is my opinion. Straight up yup. I think there is enough evidence to make a determination as to what is more likely.

Do you not have enough information to make the call?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you forget how big djt was on the celeb train 20+ yrs ago or how about a few yrs ago with his show the apprentice? pretty sure he was a big deal so why not come out then? people ing loved him on the apprentice and those same people don antifa bs and riot in the streets for their sjw causes. it's just hilarious.

i chalk it up to this kawhi situation. he's loved here in SATX but if he asks for a trade or leaves in FA do we all of a sudden hate him? yeah you shouldn't treat politics like sports.

My opinion of course, but just because he was a celebrity for a couple of decades doesn't mean every woman automatically wants to have sex with him, nor would welcome his thrusting his junk at them.

You might not be aware... that isn't really the way women work.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That is my opinion. Straight up yup. I think there is enough evidence to make a determination as to what is more likely.

Do you not have enough information to make the call?
    no, because i'm no judge or jury. opinions are like assholes... you get the gist.

having an opinion because you deduced it to be as so doesn't prove anything of the sort.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My opinion of course, but just because he was a celebrity for a couple of decades doesn't mean every woman automatically wants to have sex with him, nor would welcome his thrusting his junk at them.

You might not be aware... that isn't really the way women work.
    not all women are angels... sorry to bust your bubble. there's plenty out there willing to the ugliest for some trump change. pun intended.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no, because i'm no judge or jury. opinions are like assholes... you get the gist.

having an opinion because you deduced it to be as so doesn't prove anything of the sort.

I'm not asking you to be a judge or a jury. Just to say what is more likely, based on what you know. You saying he NEVER struck out? He never got drunk and attacked some woman because he felt he could get away with it? NEVER?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

You have acted as judge and jury for a lot of people you don't worship though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not all women are angels... sorry to bust your bubble. there's plenty out there willing to the ugliest for some trump change. pun intended.

I don't think all women are angels. Nor do I think all women want to sleep with Donald Trump, no matter how rich he was. That's dumb.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm not asking you to be a judge or a jury. Just to say what is more likely, based on what you know. You saying he NEVER struck out? He never got drunk and attacked some woman because he felt he could get away with it? NEVER?
    i don't know djt so i can't answer to a matter of fact but i can speculate all i want too. problem is, it gets us nowhere.

You have acted as judge and jury for a lot of people you don't worship though.
    again, my opinions don't hold up in a court of law. that's what you're missing here. i understand that so why don't you? as well, i worship no man. get your facts straight pav.

I don't think all women are angels. Nor do I think all women want to sleep with Donald Trump, no matter how rich he was. That's dumb.

you trying to railroad me into agreeing with an opinion not based in facts/truth is laughable.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    again, my opinions don't hold up in a court of law. that's what you're missing here. i understand that so why don't you? as well, i worship no man. get your facts straight pav.
    You don't want to even attempt having an opinion on sexual assault when it comes to the man you worship. That's what you're missing here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't want to even attempt having an opinion on sexual assault when it comes to the man you worship. That's what you're missing here.
    why are yall so hard up trying to convince me and others that i somehow worship, support, or even voted for djt? just because i see through your bs and others doesn't mean i support djt. i just don't support your ilk. i just think the constant ing and moaning about djt is hilarious.

point the finger at me all you want pav but it doesn't prove what you claim. you're just like the dems of the past, trying to lynch those you think are beneath you.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    why are yall so hard up trying to convince me and others that i somehow worship, support, or even voted for djt?
    It's apparent. You can try to deny it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao at the dudes in here afraid they’ll never get laid again. You know who you are!

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    So let's reason this out, and for your sake, since you seem to have an intellectual problem believing bad things about Republicans, let's use a hypothetical.

A billionaire Democrat is caught on tape, admitting that he just moves on women like a . The rich Democrat brags about grabbing women, and says that he gets away with it because he is a celebrity.

This billionaire Democrat has a history of objectifying women, and saying all sorts of creepy about his daughter.

This billionaire Democrat has over a dozen women, some of whom are willing to testify in court, saying he sexually assaulted them, and that his army of lawyers threatened them in all sorts of ways if they ever talked.

This billionaire Democrat cheated on his first wife, with his much younger second wife, then cheated on his second wife with his much younger third wife.

A dozen plus women accusing this Democrat of all manner of unwanted sexual attacks, up to and including rape, and he says he didn't do ANY of it.

The Democrat says he didn't do it.
    The women all say he did, and many are willing to testify under oath about it.

Gun to your head, who is more believable? The Democrat or the women?
    Sounds a lot like a Democrat you voted into office.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds a lot like a Democrat you voted into office.
    TSA with an original post in years.

At least you finally landed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's apparent. You can try to deny it.
    too funny man. you want to label me this or that however if i speak up i am just a liar. so me labeling you a sissy is dead on then? a too? and every other thing i've called you? ok then, so be it. you are what i claim you are and it's apparent. you can try and deny it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    too funny man. you want to label me this or that however if i speak up i am just a liar. so me labeling you a sissy is dead on then? a too? and every other thing i've called you? ok then, so be it. you are what i claim you are and it's apparent. you can try and deny it.
    lol labels

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    again... laugh off what doesn't fit your narrative. it's expected of you and those like you pav.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    again... laugh off what doesn't fit your narrative. it's expected of you and those like you pav.
    It's funny when you complain about labels.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sunday 6 PM CST it all comes out. Stormy will tell all!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stormy's lawyer claimed that's a DVD and there may be a video of particulars in it.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stormy's lawyer claimed that's a DVD and there may be a video of particulars in it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's funny when you complain about labels.
    Deflect all you want. That's all you do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a dvd you say? but i was going to stream it from my firestick! people have dvd players still? oh yeah, only those losers standing in line at every walgreens redbox kiosk.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a dvd you say? but i was going to stream it from my firestick! people have dvd players still? oh yeah, only those losers standing in line at every walgreens redbox kiosk.
    You're such an antiquated and awkward what. Calf tats

Thread Information