My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Rondo shootin 3's on that ass. Smh.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Portland about to go down 2-0 to a trash ass Pels team with AD not being anything particularly special
    Please tell me why you think this Pels team is “trash ass”. Their only weakness is SG. Also, tell us why this garbage Blazers team should be ashamed by losing to them. Lillard is the only player better at his position in the starting lineup.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Bulls were going to beat the Celtics last year, then he got hurt.
    agreed...

Veteran
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    NBA First Team Dame Lillard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I picked NO in 6, but looks like it might be shorter.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Jrue and Rondo ting on Lllard. The league needs to stop rewarding Lillard with All-Star Game appearances every time he cries to the media.

Lillard and McCollum are just the Western Conference version of Wall and Beal.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Please tell me why you think this Pels team is “trash ass”. Their only weakness is SG. Also, tell us why this garbage Blazers team should be ashamed by losing to them. Lillard is the only player better at his position in the starting lineup.
    Jrue has been amazing down the stretch .(this,game and season)..far from a weakness...
    only SG i take over him for sure are ...
    Harden, Klay, derozen, Mitc ? Oladipo and pG13
    Sg is awfully weak
    he is in the same tier with McCollum, beal tbh ..mcollum best scorer beal best range bit holiday a better pkaymaker and defender.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    NBA First Team Dame Lillard
    Russ laughing his ass off ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jrue and Rondo ting on Lllard. The league needs to stop rewarding Lillard with All-Star Game appearances every time he cries to the media.

Lillard and McCollum are just the Western Conference version of Wall and Beal.
    And they are both smug as ..The way that got Lilliard struts around thinking he is on the same level as Curry ..

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Jrue has been amazing down the stretch .(this,game and season)..far from a weakness...
    only SG i take over him for sure are ...
    Harden, Klay, derozen, Mitc ? Oladipo and pG13
    Sg is awfully weak
    he is in the same tier with McCollum, beal tbh ..mcollum best scorer beal best range bit holiday a better pkaymaker and defender.
    He meant Etwaun Moore as the SG.

But the Pels are better overall than Portland even without Cousins

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count

Exactly.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

oh my bad ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    And they are both smug as ..The way that got Lilliard struts around thinking he is on the same level as Curry ..
    It's literally the same . Lillard/CJ take turns isolating, Wall/Beal take turns isolating. Lillard/CJ never win , Wall/Beal never win . Lillard/CJ are arrogant and delusional about their relevance in the league, Wall/Beal are arrogant and delusional about their relevance in the league.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's literally the same . Lillard/CJ take turns isolating, Wall/Beal take turns isolating. Lillard/CJ never win , Wall/Beal never win . Lillard/CJ are arrogant and delusional about their relevance in the league, Wall/Beal are arrogant and delusional about their relevance in the league.
    fair point but wall at least showed up ...to get his ass kicked but of the 4 ...he at least performing close to his usual self ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Giannis a bit of an empty stats guy or do the Bucks suck that bad?

I'm watching the game and it doesn't seem like he's making much of an impact, but then look at the stats and he has 30 on 13-16 shooting with 7 assists and 8 rebounds.
    combination of boston is really good + you've always had it out for giannis

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How can Lillard think he's First Team? There are only two spots...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lily a kent who complains why he isnt allstar or allnba team...yet this scrub has a adidas shoe deal just as much as kawhis current employment contract with the SACUCKS

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nikola Mirotic proving to be the best acquisition any team made at mid-season after the Pels lost DeMarcus Cousins.

They even got better after they put him in the starting line-up in place of Emeka Okafor.

It gives the Pelicans more offensive spacing and it opened up the successful pnr that AD has with Rajon Rondo and Jrue Holiday

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    combination of boston is really good + you've always had it out for giannis
    No, I don't. I actually like to see him play because he has a very distinct style of play. But to me is very su ious that in 5 seasons he hasn't been able to elevate his team above mediocrity in the ty east, tbh.

To me the guys that argue that he is a top 5 player in the World, without having prove still, are the ones that have a special thing for him, tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Holy ...LeBron was hot in the 1st quarter with 20pts...
    as good no amazing as Harden was in game 1 lebron was even better to start this game...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Indy is right back in the game now

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    LeBron pretty much has to play 48 minutes per game and stop passing the ball for the Cavs to win this series, that's how awful their roster is.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LeBron pretty much has to play 48 minutes per game and stop passing the ball for the Cavs to win this series, that's how awful their roster is.
    Here comes the excuse train....yeah I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that no super star wants to play with Lebron anymore

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Kevin Scrub is a soft flopper.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nikola Mirotic proving to be the best acquisition any team made at mid-season after the Pels lost DeMarcus Cousins.

They even got better after they put him in the starting line-up in place of Emeka Okafor.

It gives the Pelicans more offensive spacing and it opened up the successful pnr that AD has with Rajon Rondo and Jrue Holiday
    He was had for nothing basically... a non lotto 1st round pick... was available as a FA in the summer too.

Thread Information