Page 16 of 66 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This Trump presser is just amazing. He's constantly repeating we "must open the country up" and "the cure must not be worse than the problem" while the death toll and new case toll is ing on an hourly basis.

The only rational sense this makes is that he knows he's heavily leveraged and going to be bankrupt before November.
    WTH you talking about, Splits, we were $19 trillion bankrupt the day he was sworn.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another melt down by the incompetent con man

triggered because a reporter told him the IG he fired did his job exactly the way the tax payers paid him to do it

idiot criminal conman thinking because he whines about “we gotta open up the country”

that people are going to go risk their lives for him

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This Trump presser is just amazing. He's constantly repeating we "must open the country up" and "the cure must not be worse than the problem" while the death toll and new case toll is ing on an hourly basis.

The only rational sense this makes is that he knows he's heavily leveraged and going to be bankrupt before November.
    He's begging his landlord in Florida for a rent deferral.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Another melt down by the incompetent con man

triggered because a reporter told him the IG he fired did his job exactly the way the tax payers paid him to do it

idiot criminal conman thinking because he whines about “we gotta open up the country”

that people are going to go risk their lives for him
    Rule #1. "You hit him, he's going to hit back 10x harder."
    Rule #2. Obey all rules.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTH you talking about, Splits, we were $19 trillion bankrupt the day he was sworn.
    I'm talking about his personal, ty businesses, dip . They all require either rents being paid or foot traffic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    & Fauci backed him.
    Fauci came up and said the exact opposite. You're either not watching or not listening.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Fauci came up and said the exact opposite. You're either not watching or not listening.
    BS. I watched it. He backed him. Sure, he didn't want to, but, he did. Yes, he chased his ass round his elbow, but, he soldiered.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BS. I watched it. He backed him. Sure, he didn't want to, but, he did. Yes, he chased his ass round his elbow, but, he soldiered.
    It just happened AGAIN!

Fauci comes up about social distancing, Trump shoves him off stage and says "we have to open! soon we will have a difficult decision, is the cure worse than the disease".

He's threatening to say it, do the herd immunity thing

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It just happened AGAIN!

Fauci comes up about social distancing, Trump shoves him off stage and says "we have to open! soon we will have a difficult decision, is the cure worse than the disease".

He's threatening to say it, do the herd immunity thing
    We're doing the (herd) thing, obviously...unintentional. Or, perhaps intentionally.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rule #1. "You hit him, he's going to hit back 10x harder."
    Rule #2. Obey all rules.
    Just checked in. See your’e still a dumb ass wipe.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just checked in. See your’e still a dumb ass wipe.
    You get finished ing your mother some more, eh?

+ I'm offin' your Ignore List.

LMVICTORIOUSAO!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's certainly is own financial exposure, but he also thinks he can con the country back to work, 100Ks, dead but HIS economy will be "booming" and he will get re-elected

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"flawless"

marked

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

"flawless"

marked
    You got to learn the rules:::

Rule #1: "If you hit him he's going to hit back 10x harder."
    Rule #2: Obey all rules.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The propagandist in chief giving medical advice is...kinda spooky.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    There's certainly is own financial exposure, but he also thinks he can con the country back to work, 100Ks, dead but HIS economy will be "booming" and he will get re-elected
    Macabre, yes, but, 100k's dead would ostensibly open up a goodly portion of formally held jobs across the spectrum...1/2 the # of total dead? Maybe more.

"There isn't an ill wind that doesn't blow some good."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The propagandist in chief giving medical advice is...kinda spooky.

Eh, Obama swore out Bin's death warrant on spec.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Executive orders bad, terrorist civil rights good now the president is black

You're morally flexible, I'll give you that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In no wise is Trump competent to dispense information in a public emergency. It is hard to imagine any person who qould be less well suited to the task than DJT.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Executive orders bad, terrorist civil rights good now the president is black

You're morally flexible, I'll give you that.
    Kick in the ass, ain't it? Feeding you your own medicine. That's the kind of you have pulled on us. Stings, don't it?

You'll get over it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    In no wise is Trump competent to dispense information in a public emergency. It is hard to imagine any person who qould be less well suited to the task than DJT.
    Fauci The Great is a gadfly. Ever since he laid that 100k-240k death knell on us he's been searching for a way to walk it around, and back. It's painful watching that little weasel twist himself in jagged edges trying to get it down and managed. Christ, wtf did you say it if you couldn't stand with it? At least the old man has stood the gaffe. Not the doctors. Even the woman is yackin' about 85k since the boom was lowered.

They musta got that tact from Obama, that's how he ran his 8 years. Say "yes" then say "no." Your loyalists will fight to the bitter end that you said "yes" even though you then said "no."

The s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can tell from that vid the old man's sanity is hanging by a thread. He had a good run for you guys, Cub, owning the libs and all that.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You got to learn the rules:::

Rule #1: "If you hit him he's going to hit back 10x harder."
    Rule #2: Obey all rules.
    "Everyone is shocked at how well its doing"

Thats like throwing in the towel after getting punched in the liver.
    He gave up. He asked the ref to stop the fight.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fauci The Great is a gadfly. Ever since he laid that 100k-240k death knell on us he's been searching for a way to walk it around, and back. It's painful watching that little weasel twist himself in jagged edges trying to get it down and managed. Christ, wtf did you say it if you couldn't stand with it? At least the old man has stood the gaffe. Not the doctors. Even the woman is yackin' about 85k since the boom was lowered.

They musta got that tact from Obama, that's how he ran his 8 years. Say "yes" then say "no." Your loyalists will fight to the bitter end that you said "yes" even though you then said "no."

The s.
    Gadfly?
    Trump is the gadfly.
    I thought thats part of what enamored you with him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The s.
    Cub, let's step back and think this through. A bad flu season just as recent as 2018 claimed 85K. And we're decently protected against the flu through a bit of herd immunity, vaccines, and antiviral treatments. We have NONE of this with Corona. Fauci isn't being doomsday. 100K is very achievable. If we achieve below 100K, it'll be because of the outstanding efforts of individual Americans, from the people staying at home and socially distancing to our healthcare workers. Not because this virus "wasn't as bad as it seemed." Exponential works both ways. Growth or decay.

But Wingnut media will rewrite history here if we achieve <100K by saying it was all hyped up by the MSM to hurt Trump, and they'll give no credit to all of us making a concerted effort to beat the spread down.

Thread Information