My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is pretty good - Geraldo gets crushed

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    N's tactic is working. Getting his goons, official and civilian, to start evicting and brutalizing long-time Palestinian residents in mixed neighborhoods, aka ethnic cleansing, lit the fire.

His opposition knows what N did, but they refuse to accuse him in the middle of his fabricated war.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In an executive order issued on Thursday, President Vladimir Putin instructed the country’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs, along with its top intelligence agency, the SVR, and emergency response officials to lay the groundwork for an evacuation of any citizens or personnel trapped by the fighting. The move, which the president described as a response to a “sharp deterioration in the situation in Gaza,” would also offer a potential lifeline to passport holders from the Commonwealth of Independent States, comprised of nine of the USSR’s ex-republics.

The decision comes just one day after Russia’s Deputy Foreign Minister Mikhail Bogdanov warned Israel’s ambassador in Moscow that the situation was worsening. During “a frank exchange of views,” the Russian side “expressed extreme concern about the escalation of tensions and emphasized that a further increase in the number of civilian casualties would be unacceptable.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least some real countries showing USA how its done tbqh

We are such a weak nation

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    N's tactic is working. Getting his goons, official and civilian, to start evicting and brutalizing long-time Palestinian residents in mixed neighborhoods, aka ethnic cleansing, lit the fire.

His opposition knows what N did, but they refuse to accuse him in the middle of his fabricated war.
    Read Haaretz.
    His opposition knows and publishes.
    This is why Israel is not completely underwater. There is opposition and it does speak.
    When people start dying in these kind of conflicts, politicians who oppose the strategy shut up when their own people die.
    You make yourself a target in a democracy when grieving families visit your office and take it out on you.
    N is more than willing to have Israelis die to stay in power. He knows how to keep the proper death ratio.

One thing is definitely clear. Conservatives in Israel want zero Islamic Arab citizens. And zero Palestinians citizens. They want a completely Jewish state. These conflicts aide that goal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Geraldo telling the truth for once in his life and Zionists can't handle it
    "anti-semite"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least some real countries showing USA how its done tbqh

We are such a weak nation
    The conservatives who are past the Jew boogyman in the US also want a completely Jewish Israel.
    Especially the religious right Christians who see this as a path to biblical prophecy.
    They are fine with this conflict. Did you think Biden was a liberal progressive?
    Biden is in because Trump is a divisive idiot. The right wanted a new fresh business friendly face and they got a charlatan.
    They wanted a real leader and got a president who pepper sprays the press and encourages populists to take over the Capitol as a show of the strength of the people. Only a vast majority of "the people" were completely repulsed by the attempts of Banana Republic tactics.

Say we are basically fine with the conflict if it leads to a completely Jewish State by getting rid of non Jewish citizens of Israel.
    We understand what the conservatives in Israel want.

If enough people in this country cared deeply this voter cleansing would not happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Geraldo!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The comments by Israel’s generals that, once the terrorists come out of their bunkers and witness the shocking scale of destruction, they will have to acknowledge the depth of their downfall. That false assumption derives from the memory of the Hizballah’s Hassan Nasrallah’s horrified reaction in 2006 when he viewed the rubble of his Beirut stronghold, the Shiit suburb of Dahya.

Debka

Israeli pig generals admit they are demolishing Gaza to "encourage" Hamas to surrender.

De able animal pigs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    roughly 1:30am on May 16, Israeli forces bombarded one of the best-kept neighbourhoods in Gaza without warning, killing at least 30 people and forever shattering the lives of its residents. The primary street hit that night, Al-Wehda Street, lies at the heart of the Al-Rimal area in Gaza City and was once one of the few thriving thoroughfares in the besieged coastal enclave. However, all that changed in the blink of an eye.

My street used to be the most beautiful street in the Gaza Strip. It’s the main road to Al-Shifa Hospital, and has schools, banks, ins utes and markets as well. It really has a unique atmosphere” Ruba said. “Now everything is totally destroyed and I don’t know how I will ever go back to normal after all of this.”

I asked her how the attack started and what she remembered of it.

“I live in the Al-Nakheel building,” she said. “When the attack first started, three missiles struck my neighbour’s house and then two hit the next one. Three missiles were then fired into the middle of the street and the entrance of my building – all of this without any prior warning from Israel. When me and my family first heard the explosions, we were trying to sleep. We thought the missile had hit the apartment above us, and heard the smashing of glass. But we then realised it was below us”.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Geraldo telling the truth for once in his life and Zionists can't handle it
    "anti-semite"
    Geraldo tore them apart when he asked them have you ever been there

That midget guy wqs just quiet and hannity said hes been 8n an Israeli tunnel

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Geraldo was 100% right.

Fox re s think HAMAS just decided to launch rockets out of the blue

Thats the stupidest fakest narrative. This thread itself was started when Israeli terrorists started raiding Palestine places of worship and throwing grenades and crowds that were praying.

Netannazi and Israeli supremacists wanted a war as I said in my OP. They crossed the line by attacking worshippers in RAMADAN ing ramadan. They knew exactly what they were doing

Also keep in mind HAMAs did not launch 1,000 rockets first. They launched a few first because worshippers were being brutalized and mosques destroyed. The. ISRA responded by obliterat8ng a couple of Palestinian residential towers. Then the mass rockets were launched.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and Pelosi wants to boycott china over human rights

Wake me.up when china bombs their people to oblivion

Pelosi. Just waiting for this infernal to die

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess this is the APs apology for getting blown up by IDF.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ceasefire agreed to, Biden acknowledged using Egypt and back channels and negotiating in secret.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The comments by Israel’s generals that, once the terrorists come out of their bunkers and witness the shocking scale of destruction, they will have to acknowledge the depth of their downfall. That false assumption derives from the memory of the Hizballah’s Hassan Nasrallah’s horrified reaction in 2006 when he viewed the rubble of his Beirut stronghold, the Shiit suburb of Dahya.

Debka

Israeli pig generals admit they are demolishing Gaza to "encourage" Hamas to surrender.

De able animal pigs
    BS

Hamas will rebuild even if it takes infrastructure outside of Gaza and moving it back in.
    All they are doing is delaying the inevitable rebuild.
    Palestinians are still having babies for Hamas to use.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and Pelosi wants to boycott china over human rights

Wake me.up when china bombs their people to oblivion

Pelosi. Just waiting for this infernal to die
    Yeah. Use China as the example.

The just basically enslave people or eliminate them.
    BTW this is their own population, do you get the difference?
    China has no problem eliminating "breakaway" cultures.
    Does ME oil money allow the Uighurs to make their own missiles to launch at Beijing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ceasefire agreed to, Biden acknowledged using Egypt and back channels and negotiating in secret.
    Israel severely degrades Hamas capability and now we start over.
    Gaza rebuilds
    Hamas rebuilds
    babies are made, babies die.

No solution.
    Israel holds the ball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope it holds though.
    This cycle was getting ridiculous.
    This is where we get mileage out of Egypt and their brutal leader. Egypt is also a winner in this round. Wonder what they got. They need some help with the Suez it appears. That would be appropriate help imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No lefty ever comments on this photo.

Thread Information