Page 161 of 193 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,025 of 4810
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

https://247sports.com/Player/Bear-Alexander-46076651/

Or you could hire the next Mack Brown, Lincoln, Bob stoops. I could go on. Just know he is not a quality coach. Not for me to find their HC.
    Pass on next Mack. Lincoln or Bob would do.Ever who needs a scorch the earth offense to compete in Big 12.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    2022 WR Nicholas Anderson (Katy)

https://247sports.com/Player/Nichola...rson-46102449/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I wonder what Ja'Quinden might be thinking about now?

Aggies got screwed. Notre Dame pick is pure NCAA political bull . But NCAA will have their crooked ass refs out there, so I guess it doesn’t really matter.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Cam Rising, JQJ, and C. Brewer? A lot of young talent there, seems like they just wanna get away

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Cam Rising, JQJ, and C. Brewer? A lot of young talent there, seems like they just wanna get away
    I'm guessing JQJ eventually moves to another position. That was the whole point of him picking Texas, compete with a shot at QB but if you don't succeed move to a position you are better suited for. He chose to move on, seems to me he still thinks he can play QB but the Texas coaches think he can't.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Or you could hire the next Mack Brown, Lincoln, Bob stoops. I could go on. Just know he is not a quality coach. Not for me to find their HC.
    Or you could hire Charlie strong, Tom H, David McWilliams, etc...
    Or you could wait one year because you got no good cards in hand this year.
    What is it? You want to go with what’s available now? Or wait

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Aggies got screwed. Notre Dame pick is pure NCAA political bull . But NCAA will have their crooked ass refs out there, so I guess it doesn’t really matter.
    SEC is very weak.
    ATM beat two teams with winning records, one of those was Auburn 5-4 who fired their coach for the ty season. The real player, Alabama, crushed them in a laugher. Teams who have already been crushed by the big dog can sit.

The playoffs this year should involve three teams ideally.
    Alabama gets a bye Clemson and Ohio St. play.

SEC is very weak.
    ATM beat two teams with winning records, one of those was Auburn 5-4 who fired their coach for the ty season. The real player, Alabama, crushed them in a laugher. Teams who have already been crushed by the big dog can sit.

Probably right about 3 teams. Notre dame got beat last weekend 34-10 by Clemson. They damn sure don’t belong. Aggies did beat a #4 team (Florida).

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Probably right about 3 teams. Notre dame got beat last weekend 34-10 by Clemson. They damn sure don’t belong. Aggies did beat a #4 team (Florida).
    Florida is a 3 game loser and the Aggies squeaked it out.
    One good win... Not enough.

The Aggies and ND along with a number of others are second tier imo... And that opinion is tenuous as this year was big mess.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    SEC is very weak.

a bye will never happen-too much money involved, which is likely the reason ND got in (ratings). now, i think OSU also benefited from en lement but they at least pass the eye test and have a history of success in the playoffs, unlike ND. that all being said, A&M was never going to beat Bama but it's certainly not an unreasonable assertion to make that A&M (and even OU) are better teams that ND. i'll certainly enjoy watching Bama beat the living crap out of them.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

https://247sports.com/Player/Emeka-Megwa-46056677/

Or you could hire Charlie strong, Tom H, David McWilliams, etc...
    Or you could wait one year because you got no good cards in hand this year.
    What is it? You want to go with what’s available now? Or wait
    I rather get rid of herman period. Interim Ash if you have too. At least his side of the ball has shown improvement. If you want to continue with the same crap that's on you but I'd rather move on. Herman is garbage.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I rather get rid of herman period. Interim Ash if you have too. At least his side of the ball has shown improvement. If you want to continue with the same crap that's on you but I'd rather move on. Herman is garbage.
    Aha

I got a name then. I could go with that as long as the recruits stay we have in place this year. And if he could get some transfers. And if he has a good season ... Cool with me if people think Ash could do well.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    a bye will never happen-too much money involved, which is likely the reason ND got in (ratings). now, i think OSU also benefited from en lement but they at least pass the eye test and have a history of success in the playoffs, unlike ND. that all being said, A&M was never going to beat Bama but it's certainly not an unreasonable assertion to make that A&M (and even OU) are better teams that ND. i'll certainly enjoy watching Bama beat the living crap out of them.
    it is amazing that all these playoffs have to be set in stone.

The NFL should have some rule that finishing under 500 and winning your conference should not give you a route to the playoffs. The NFC east.

this college football season is a mess. but it is really clear to me only three teams need to go and Alabama should get the bye. Ohio State beat fewer teams and also had a week schedule. Clemson lost without their QB and lost one game to a team they soundly beat with their quarterback

I also think Alabama does not deserve to have to wait around a long time and lose an edge that might be gained by either Ohio State and Clemson playing each other. I wish the schedule could be Ohio State Clemson next week immediately followed by the winner playing Alabama.

that seems by far the fairest imo.

it is amazing that all these playoffs have to be set in stone.

The NFL should have some rule that finishing under 500 and winning your conference should not give you a route to the playoffs. The NFC east.

this college football season is a mess. but it is really clear to me only three teams need to go and Alabama should get the bye. Ohio State beat fewer teams and also had a week schedule. Clemson lost without their QB and lost one game to a team they soundly beat with their quarterback

I also think Alabama does not deserve to have to wait around a long time and lose an edge that might be gained by either Ohio State and Clemson playing each other. I wish the schedule could be Ohio State Clemson next week immediately followed by the winner playing Alabama.

that seems by far the fairest imo.
    still no reasonable answer to how ND gets in. Ou or A&M would whip their ass. And with the refs they are trottin out there anything is possible

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Okafor returning

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    still no reasonable answer to how ND gets in. Ou or A&M would whip their ass. And with the refs they are trottin out there anything is possible
    Sure there is.

Their best wins are against Clemson and UNC, Ags best wins are against Florida and who? Ags were destroyed by Bama by over 4 TDs while ND split with Clemson. That's how that works.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Texas offers 2021 ATH Dorian Singer (Phoenix, AZ)

https://247sports.com/Player/Dorian-Singer-46086807/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Thread Information