Page 161 of 474 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211261 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,025 of 11850
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol "dig up dirt".

It's "make up dirt". Didn't you read Schiff's reenactment?
    Darrin regurgitating ty talking points and sounding like Kellyanne.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol "dig up dirt".

It's "make up dirt". Didn't you read Schiff's reenactment?
    Yep.
    Thats exactly what Trump did.
    He asked a foreign country to look up corrupt actions (dirt lol) that a political opponent might have committed. So that foreign country can use their spy agencies to look into a political opponent.
    You got it.

This is what your red team must explain as the new, true way the red team does business in elections.
    Trump has broken the mold, you back it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Head of this show:

"We’ve been very good to your country, very good. No other country has done as much as we have. But you know what? I don’t see much reciprocity here. I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you though. And I’m going to say this only seven times so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand. Lots of it. On this and on that. I’m going to put you in touch with people, not just any people, I am going to put you in touch with the attorney general of the United States, my Attorney General Bill Barr. He’s got the whole weight of the American law enforcement behind him. And I’m going to put you in touch with Rudy. You’re going to love him. Trust me. You know what I’m asking. And so I’m only going to say this a few more times. In a few more ways. And by the way, don’t call me again. I’ll call you when you’ve done what I asked."

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Starting a bogus investigation and publicly announcing it would be the very definition of making up dirt, Darrin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5 more years of trump then jr will run and 8 years of him
    CHAAAAAAAAAAARGE!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5 more years of trump then jr will run and 8 years of him
    CHAAAAAAAAAAARGE!
    Dynasties good now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dynasties good now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A retired Army officer who worked with Democrat “star witness” Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman in Grafenwoher, Germany, claims Vindman “really talked up” President Barack Obama and ridiculed America and Americans in front of Russian military officers.

In an eye-opening thread on Twitter last week, retired U.S. Army Lt. Colonel Jim Hickman said that he “verbally reprimanded” Vindman after he heard some of his derisive remarks for himself. “Do not let the uniform fool you,” Hickman wrote. “He is a political activist in uniform.”

Hickman, 52, says he’s a disabled wounded warrior who served in Iraq and Afghanistan and who received numerous medals, including the Purple Heart.

The retired officer said that Vindman, a naturalized U.S. citizen born in Ukraine, made fun of the United States to the point that it made other soldiers “uncomfortable.” For example, Hickman told American Greatness that he heard Vindman call Americans “rednecks”—a word that needed to be translated for the Russians. He said they all had a big laugh at America’s expense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Head of this show:

"We’ve been very good to your country, very good. No other country has done as much as we have. But you know what? I don’t see much reciprocity here. I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you though. And I’m going to say this only seven times so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand. Lots of it. On this and on that. I’m going to put you in touch with people, not just any people, I am going to put you in touch with the attorney general of the United States, my Attorney General Bill Barr. He’s got the whole weight of the American law enforcement behind him. And I’m going to put you in touch with Rudy. You’re going to love him. Trust me. You know what I’m asking. And so I’m only going to say this a few more times. In a few more ways. And by the way, don’t call me again. I’ll call you when you’ve done what I asked."
    So Schiff Cant make fun of the president?
    The same Guy who doles out the nicknames freely.

It does not matter what Schiff said.
    It matters what the president DID.

Again, red team trying to wriggle out by digging at politicians that are a part of the process they don’t like because they really have NO ANSWER for what the president did over the phone.

Bottomline: It’s indefensible. So the way out is to directly address it and claim it’s ok. But if the red team does this they know the consequences that follow; Invite foreign countries to help pick our candidates through our elections. So we are being so kind and global asking for the world to join us in OUR elections.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A retired Army officer who worked with Democrat “star witness” Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman in Grafenwoher, Germany, claims Vindman “really talked up” President Barack Obama and ridiculed America and Americans in front of Russian military officers.

In an eye-opening thread on Twitter last week, retired U.S. Army Lt. Colonel Jim Hickman said that he “verbally reprimanded” Vindman after he heard some of his derisive remarks for himself. “Do not let the uniform fool you,” Hickman wrote. “He is a political activist in uniform.”

Hickman, 52, says he’s a disabled wounded warrior who served in Iraq and Afghanistan and who received numerous medals, including the Purple Heart.

The retired officer said that Vindman, a naturalized U.S. citizen born in Ukraine, made fun of the United States to the point that it made other soldiers “uncomfortable.” For example, Hickman told American Greatness that he heard Vindman call Americans “rednecks”—a word that needed to be translated for the Russians. He said they all had a big laugh at America’s expense.
    Great.

He did not tell the president what to say over the phone.
    Bed made.
    Red team can’t explain the phone call.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Yep.
    Thats exactly what Obama did.
    He asked a foreign country to look up corrupt actions (dirt lol) that a political opponent might have committed. So that foreign country can use their spy agencies to look into a political opponent.
    You got it.

This is what your blue team must explain as the new, true way the blue team does business in elections.
    Obama has broken the mold, you back it.
    FIFY

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wannabe crime mob boss trump ordered his henchmen to oust the professional career professionals at the state dept.

Henchmen complied with mob boss orders.

Wannabe mob boss shakes down the WOMAN patriot who would NOT stand for this political corruption.
    Mob boss threatens her, removes her, slanders her, has his pet poodle Hannity defame her....

Mob boss calls ukrainian president and extorts him, solicits a bribe from him using the 400 million dollars of our taxpayer money to investigate his political opponent of whom he is terrified to face in a legit election.

Mob boss did the same thing in 2016 with another country - a sworn enemy of the USA.

Mob boss gets exposed by the patriot whistleblower and mob boss releases his partial transcript which is in essence - a confession of bribery, extortion & campaign felony violations.

The criminal in the oval office is only doing what any criminal would do - COMMIT CRIMES.

How many crimes does this criminal have to commit before he is prosecuted?

Boil it down....here it is... this will be the END GAME for Republicans/Trumpistas:

EVERYONE in the USA - EVERYONE - is a liar and a corrupt never-trumper.
    The intel agencies, FBI, CIA, NSA - all of them.
    Congress.
    Military/veterans/purple heart recipients
    State dept pros
    Judicial branch
    Democrats
    Citizens who do not want a criminal in the oval office

EVERYONE BUT TRUMP IS A DIRTY ROTTEN LIAR.

Only DEAR LEADER is honest!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump tries bribing the jury — and no Republican seems bothered by it

Trump is working to buy Senate support with campaign cash.

According to Politico, Trump is tapping his vast fund-raising network for a handful of loyal senators facing tough reelection bids in 2020.

Each of them has signed onto a Republican-backed resolution condemning the inquiry as “unprecedented and undemocratic.”

“Con uously absent from the group is Maine Sen.Susan Collins, a politically vulnerable Republican who’s refused to support the resolution and avoided taking a stance on impeachment.

In any world I understand, paying cash to would-be jurors in a pending trial would be called jury tampering and is against the law.

Trump is exerting leverage over a group he badly needs in his corner with an impeachment trial likely coming soon to the Senate—but that also needs him,”

in the Senate Republican bubble where almost nothing that this president does is considered unlawful,

we probably will have to put these actions to the ever-growing list of things-that-should-be-Trump-impeachment counts.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/11/trump-tries-bribing-the-jury-and-no-republican-seems-bothered-by-it/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2885

Repugs know that if they oppose Trash, they will be screwed by the RNC and be primaried by the VRWC financing their opponents.

Being a Congressman is a fantastically lucrative job that nobody dares risk Doing The Right Thing

The corruption of money is total and beyond repair by non-violent means.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another Term For Trump’s Quid Pro Quo?

Extortion.

Former federal prosecutors say the president’s interactions with Ukraine also amount to extortion, as defined by the Hobbs Act.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump...wsltushpmgnews

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    with zero links

you are dismissed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump tries bribing the jury — and no Republican seems bothered by it

Trump is working to buy Senate support with campaign cash.

According to Politico, Trump is tapping his vast fund-raising network for a handful of loyal senators facing tough reelection bids in 2020.

Each of them has signed onto a Republican-backed resolution condemning the inquiry as “unprecedented and undemocratic.”

“Con uously absent from the group is Maine Sen.Susan Collins, a politically vulnerable Republican who’s refused to support the resolution and avoided taking a stance on impeachment.

In any world I understand, paying cash to would-be jurors in a pending trial would be called jury tampering and is against the law.

It's not a criminal trial though -- so there is a grey area. Clearly shady though.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not a criminal trial though -- so there is a grey area. Clearly shady though.
    impeachment being political does not exclude crimes

I'd like to see Trash in prison for 20 years for jury tampering/bribing and international extortion using taxpayer funds

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So is there anyone on the call now that doesn't implicate Trump?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New DOJ memo says executive branch witnesses must be allowed to bring lawyers to testimony

The Justice Department said attempts by impeachment investigators to compel testimony from executive branch witnesses about President Donald Trump's dealings with Ukraine are "legally invalid" unless they allow for the witnesses to bring a government lawyer.

The guidance, from the DOJ's Office of Legal Counsel, amounts to

a new legal reasoning that the White House and other agencies can use to stymie House depositions

after Democrats curtailed the previous legal argument that the House wasn't in a formal impeachment inquiry with a vote last week.

The memo is certain to anger Democrats as it

furthers a strategy of non-cooperation from the White House in the inquiry,

and once again

puts the Justice Department in the position of blocking the President from further scrutiny.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/05/polit...ony/index.html

Tom Hagen just pulling out of his fat ass.

Thread Information