Page 163 of 220 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,075 of 5482
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You got the shot... Looks like someone wasn't so confident in their own immune system SNOWFLAKE!

yeah

you me and the guy that drew funny pics on your cankles -

all got the shots growing up...every year in elementary, jr high, etc

we werent snowflakes back then (pre-treason days)

we just took the shots like champs and then went out and ran in the texas sun without crying about rights and freedom and bad lefties forcing us to get our panties bunched up

ing snowflake

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah

we just took the shots like champs and then went out and ran in the texas sun without crying about rights and freedom and bad lefties forcing us to get our panties bunched up

ing snowflake
    He's ok with drugs from the dealer in the back alley tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t forget about his sharing recipes for edibles like Martha Stewart (in a public forum) but watch him deny his drug usage!

God Bless.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol

his crack- days

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah

ing snowflake
    You're a ing re bro and it clearly shows with your asinine responses... Yeah sure you got the mandatory shots because you wanted them as a child and not because your parents/school district forced you too. Sure bud...

Damn you're a ing waste of time to deal with you dumb ing re .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Repugs introduce bill to ban Dem party in FL

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Repugs introduce bill to ban Dem party in FL
    Nice! you putos!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a ing re bro and it clearly shows with your asinine responses... Yeah sure you got the mandatory shots because you wanted them as a child and not because your parents/school district forced you too. Sure bud...

Damn you're a ing waste of time to deal with you dumb ing re .
    our parents werent ing snowflakes infected with propaganda from russian assets and the cult

they just knew that science and scientists were professionals who did their jobs and that was enough for all parents to keep their kids safe

when your cult daddy brought his russian propaganda aimed to divide our country half the ing country turned treasonous and suddenly their cult god knew more than

scientists
    law enforcement
    climate experts
    environmental experts
    intel professionals

etc

suddenly you snowflakes obeyed the idiocy and rantings of your orange traitor god

ing snowflake

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    censured for voting wrong. so much for the big tent.

The Republican Party of Texas is expected to vote on whether to censure U.S. Rep. Tony Gonzales (R-San Antonio) at its quarterly meeting in Austin this weekend, according to party officials.

Gonzales, whose 23rd Congressional District includes part of Bexar County, has been invited to the meeting
    Gonzales’ office did not immediately respond to an email requesting a comment Wednesday. He easily won reelection to his second term in November, defeating Democrat John Lira by claiming 56% of the vote.

The complaint stems from a censure approved by the Medina County Republican Party earlier this month that says Gonzales failed to uphold the party’s values by voting in support of same-sex marriage, voting against the new GOP majority’s rules package and voting for a gun safety measure inspired by the the Uvalde school shooting. Gonzales broke with the rest of the state’s House Republicans on all three votes.
    https://sanantonioreport.org/republi...zales-censure/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    our parents werent ing snowflakes infected with propaganda from russian assets and the cult

they just knew that science and scientists were professionals who did their jobs and that was enough for all parents to keep their kids safe

when your cult daddy brought his russian propaganda aimed to divide our country half the ing country turned treasonous and suddenly their cult god knew more than

scientists
    law enforcement
    climate experts
    environmental experts
    intel professionals

etc

suddenly you snowflakes obeyed the idiocy and rantings of your orange traitor god

ing snowflake
    Damn you're a ing idiot SH and I hope sooner than later those like you cease to exist. You and weak men like you are a plague. You're such a ing loon to boot too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that this is even being considered is damning, the basic underlying idea is that blogging about the DeSantis administration should be state regulated.

Florida Sen. Jason Brodeur (R-Lake Mary) wants bloggers who write about Gov. Ron DeSantis, Attorney General Ashley Moody, and other members of the Florida executive cabinet or legislature to register with the state or face fines.

Brodeur’s proposal, Senate Bill 1316: Information Dissemination, would require any blogger writing about government officials to register with the Florida Office of Legislative Services or the Commission on Ethics.
    https://www.wfla.com/news/politics/f...ith-the-state/
    Last edited by Winehole23; 03-02-2023 at 04:54 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if this passes, they're going to start investigating local journalists who make DeSantis look bad.

In the bill, Brodeur wrote that those who write “an article, a story, or a series of stories,” about “the Governor, the Lieutenant Governor, a Cabinet officer, or any member of the Legislature,” and receives or will receive payment for doing so, must register with state offices within five days after the publication of an article that mentions an elected state official.

If another blog post is added to a blog, the blogger would then be required to submit monthly reports on the 10th of each month with the appropriate state office. They would not have to submit a report on months when no content is published.

For blog posts that “concern an elected member of the legislature” or “an officer of the executive branch,” monthly reports must disclose the amount of compensation received for the coverage, rounded to the nearest $10 value.

If compensation is paid for a series of posts or for a specific amount of time, the blogger would be required to disclose the total amount to be received, upon publication of the first post in said series or timeframe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "any member of the Legislature"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Woke Tennessee Republicans made him apologize publicly, here, nary a peep.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A bill to ban Dem party in Florida

A bill to license bloggers who write about the legislative or executive branch in Florida

Republicans have crossed the line into outright fascism

America is f***** and un able,

in permanent decline

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    A bill to ban Dem party in Florida

A bill to license bloggers who write about the legislative or executive branch in Florida

Republicans have crossed the line into outright fascism

America is f***** and un able,

in permanent decline
    Where are you located?

See all kinds of wacky in California (i live here). Live in a city I prefer and ignore the rest. You seek frustration and you'll find it easily in today's connected World.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    soymaxxed beta talk

If you’ve ever heard the term “alpha wolf,” you might imagine snapping fangs and fights to the death for dominance. The idea that wolf packs are led by a merciless dictator is pervasive, lending itself to a shorthand for a kind of dominant masculinity.

But it turns out that this is a myth, and in recent years wildlife biologists have largely dropped the term “alpha.” In the wild, researchers have found that most wolf packs are simply families, led by a breeding pair, and bloody duels for supremacy are rare.

“What would be the value of calling a human father the alpha male?” says L. David Mech, a senior research scientist at the U.S. Geological Survey, who has studied wolf packs in the wild for decades. “He’s just the father of the family. And that’s exactly the way it is with wolves.”
    https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...f-idea-a-myth/

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/...with-state/#p3

If enacted, the proposed law would likely be challenged in court on grounds that it violates First Amendment protections of freedom of speech and the press. Defending his bill, Brodeur said, "Paid bloggers are lobbyists who write instead of talk. They both are professional electioneers. If lobbyists have to register and report, why shouldn't paid bloggers?" according to the Florida Politics news website.

The bill text defines bloggers as people who write for websites or webpages that are "frequently updated with opinion, commentary, or business content." Websites run by newspapers or "similar publications" are excluded from the definition.

The proposed registration requirements apply to bloggers who receive payment in exchange for writing about elected state officers, including "the Governor, the Lieutenant Governor, a Cabinet officer, or any member of the Legislature." Bloggers who write about a member of the legislature would have to register with the state Office of Legislative Services, while bloggers who write about the governor or other members of the executive branch would have to register with the Commission on Ethics.

"If a blogger posts to a blog about an elected state officer and receives, or will receive, compensation for that post, the blogger must register with the appropriate office... within 5 days after the first post by the blogger which mentions an elected state officer," the bill said. "Upon registering with the appropriate office, a blogger must file monthly reports on the 10th day following the end of each calendar month from the time a blog post is added to the blog."

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Josh Hawley’s False Choice.

Missouri Sen. Josh Hawley has been trending, sadly, for presenting a false and dangerous choice to his fellow Republicans in Congress:

“You can either be the party of Ukraine and the globalists or

you can be the party of East Palestine and the working people of this country.”

-- Bulwark email

--

Another ed fascist YALIE, reliably expecting the stupid, ignorant Repug base will be sucked by his propaganda

Globalists are the fascist Capitalists who finance bags like Hawley, who has not, will never do for East Palestine and "working people"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The oligarchy and Repug FASCISTS are coming after your children

Ron DeSantis Doesn’t Believe in Democratic Education

The Florida governor’s dogmatic vision leaves no room for teachers to help students responsibly develop their own ideas.

How does one go about banning an idea from a place where ideas are meant to be explored, examined, and critiqued?

DeSantis’s efforts are bound to fail,

of course, if success is measured by anything resembling the academic standards of open inquiry, the pursuit of truth, and reasoned debate.

But political success is another matter entirely.

DeSantis is using the Trump playbook,

which means the goalposts are movable,

the better to suit those who wield the power.

The bill fails to distinguish between teaching and indoctrinating,

as if the good humanities teachers convince their students of the right ideas,

while the bad teachers convince their students of the wrong ones.

There is no room here for conceiving of the teacher’s role in a democratic way—

as one who helps students develop their own ideas.

https://www.thebulwark.com/ron-desan...atic-education

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeSantis’s Educational Policies Come Right Out of the Fascist Playbook

“Whoever has the youth has the future.”
    –Hitler in Mein Kampf

Fascism in its different forms has always thrived on

attacking teachers, schools, critical ideas, democratic values, and allegedly unpatriotic groups

while stifling dissent in the alleged name of freedom.

Ron DeSantis is a religious, political, and ideological demagogue whose view of power is as ruthless as it is opportunistic.

He views academic freedom and freedom of speech as liabilities to be stamped out,

not unlike what happened in Nazi Germany.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2023/03...onal-policies/

If Desantis is the candidate, will the Dems and the press condemn Desantis and the Repugs as fascist?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jim Jordan threatens 16 FBI officials with subpoenas after facing affront over three 'nutcase' whistleblowers

issued a letter to FBI Director Chris Wray demanding 16 FBI agents testify before his committee or face subpoenas to do so.

Democrats are demanding Jordan make the three agents testify in public "about the so-called 'weaponization' of the law enforcement agency,"

"A series of reports have shown that Jim Jordan's new 'weaponization subcommittee' is based on lies,"

"Witnesses who appeared at hearings have spread conspiracies about Jan. 6,

some have zero firsthand knowledge of any FBI wrongdoing, and

some have been paid by Trump allies."

https://www.alternet.org/jordan-16-fbi-officials-subpoenas/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information