Page 169 of 238 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,225 of 5940
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I hope the selection process isn't a dog and pony show like it has tended to be in the past. Hopefully Patterson can be allowed the la ude to be decisive and get a good guy. BTW, Nick Saban was and is a pipe dream. Let's put that in the rear view mirror. If I'm wrong, then great.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I hope the selection process isn't a dog and pony show like it has tended to be in the past. Hopefully Patterson can be allowed the la ude to be decisive and get a good guy. BTW, Nick Saban was and is a pipe dream. Let's put that in the rear view mirror. If I'm wrong, then great.
    You are wrong and it is great. Why do you think its been so quiet?

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    What? Your original bet was that one of us adhere to be banned or stay away from ST.

Too chicken to bet money
    Saban's extension includes no buyout
    The bet you did not agree to. Don't pretend you were following a bet.

His is contract didn't have a buyout before either...

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

You did not agree to bet for money. Ya chicken you.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    The Committee already makes it a dog and pony show.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count

Aggy

Texas pls
    Don't hire Saban pls

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    The Pipe Dream

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    this new coach for texas scene is better than a novela !

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    24/7 reporting, as of this morning, that Gus Malzahn is no longer a candidate for the UT job and the top two is now Jimbo Fisher and Art Briles.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    ^^^ don't forget saban !

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    24/7 reporting, as of this morning, that Gus Malzahn is no longer a candidate for the UT job and the top two is now Jimbo Fisher and Art Briles.
    I trust none of these sites, but if I had to pick one guy to make a huge impact, I'd pick Briles. Him recruiting at Texas would kill all momentum aggies have built up.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Briles is not an option. The same guy who voted Texas out of the three way tie in 2008 is not an option.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    If James Franklin gets an interview I think he'll get the job. Guy will kill it.

If he does get an interview that means Texas has struck out with at least 5 other candidates though.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    If James Franklin gets an interview I think he'll get the job. Guy will kill it.

If he does get an interview that means Texas has struck out with at least 5 other candidates though.
    If James Franklin gets the job, fml.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Pure Speculation on your part.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Pure Speculation on your part.
    What is? That I think Franklin will get the job if he interviews? Of course that's speculation, that's why I said "I think".

That Texas has struck out with at least 5 other candidates? There have been reports about Saban, Harbaugh, Kelly, Malzahn, Fisher, Gruden, Shaw, Gundy, Briles, etc.

If they hire Franklin only an idiot would think he was one of their top 5 options at the start of this hunt.

Aggieland Spurs Fan LoneStarState'sPride's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    If James Franklin gets the job, fml.
    I don't really care who y'all hire one way or the other, but JF is a pretty good coach, IMO.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    What is? That I think Franklin will get the job if he interviews? Of course that's speculation, that's why I said "I think".

That Texas has struck out with at least 5 other candidates? There have been reports about Saban, Harbaugh, Kelly, Malzahn, Fisher, Gruden, Shaw, Gundy, Briles, etc.

If they hire Franklin only an idiot would think he was one of their top 5 options at the start of this hunt.
    Show me a report of anyone other than Saban. All others mentioned are pure internet speculation. When there is actually an interview or real report from a real source I'll take it into account. But to think Texas has 5 strikeouts just because we might or might not hire someone is stupid. But look who I'm talking to.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Show me a report of anyone other than Saban. All others mentioned are pure internet speculation. When there is actually an interview or real report from a real source I'll take it into account. But to think Texas has 5 strikeouts just because we might or might not hire someone is stupid. But look who I'm talking to.
    LOL. Texas will put out feelers to all the big name prospects. They could have had Franklin at any point already if that was their top choice.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    OrangeBloods saying they were able to confirm Art Briles' new buyout is $4 million.

Aggieland Spurs Fan LoneStarState'sPride's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Show me a report of anyone other than Saban. All others mentioned are pure internet speculation. When there is actually an interview or real report from a real source I'll take it into account. But to think Texas has 5 strikeouts just because we might or might not hire someone is stupid.
    You're naive.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    TRANSLATION: You got nothing and trying to throw against the wall to see how much can stick.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Hopefully most of you have seen this already. Mack now wants more than double his retirement salary from Texas. This comes after rumors surfaced yesterday that he and Jamail are ready to pursue a lawsuit with the university:

http://www.burntorangenation.com/201...ns-resignation

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Thread Information