Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Just curious... which ones did you lose this week? And congrats on that first week, it was pretty tough... I had CAR, NO, ATL, NYJ, DAL, AZ, WAS and LA winning but all lost.
    Lions
    Chiefs
    Packers
    Raiders
    Seahawks
    Redskins

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Lions
    Chiefs
    Packers
    Raiders
    Seahawks

Redskins
    So we had those 2 in common... I've learned to usually not pick early season media-hyped upstart teams that never win like the Bills and Reeders, tbh... they lose far more often than not... also no way the Vikings were going to lose their home opener in that stadium. The other 2 were questionable, but the Texans might have the best D in the NFL right now.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So we had those 2 in common... I've learned to usually not pick early season media-hyped upstart teams that never win like the Bills and Reeders, tbh... they lose far more often than not... also no way the Vikings were going to lose their home opener in that stadium. The other 2 were questionable, but the Texans might have the best D in the NFL right now.
    The Packers have beaten the Vikes...

30-13 at Vikes in 2015
    24-21 at Vikes in 2014

Now add the Aaron Rodgers vs Sam Bradford factor.

The Seahawks coming off a bad game vs a team with Case Keetum?

The only game I felt...DUH...about was that Houston game. And I did have them then changed my mind.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The Packers have beaten the Vikes...

30-13 at Vikes in 2015
    24-21 at Vikes in 2014

Now add the Aaron Rodgers vs Sam Bradford factor.

The Seahawks coming off a bad game vs a team with Case Keetum?

The only game I felt...DUH...about was that Houston game. And I did have them then changed my mind.
    To be fair, I made most of these picks before the season started and only change them if there's a legit reason to... I didn't think having Bradford instead of Bridgewater was a net negative. Now if AP had gotten injured BEFORE the game instead of during? That might, might have changed my mind.

I had the Seahawks winning too, which was probably a mistake given their usual early season problems and tendency to lose in STL every year the last few seasons.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    TheCultOfPersonality

Have you looked at your SCHEDULE?? You're going to win MINIMUM 12 games... you have an NFL-record 4 game home stand coming up immediately, that should be excellent for the team as they settle in...

Stop whining... you were extremely compe ive in a game you weren't supposed to win at all. All along, I had predicted:

@ Jaguars W
    @ Vikings L (by a bigger margin than actual)
    vs Lions W
    vs Giants W
    vs Cowboys W
    vs Bears W
    @ Falcons L
    vs Colts W
    @ ans W
    @ Redskins L
    @ Eagles W
    vs Texans W
    vs Seahawks W
    @ Bears W
    vs Vikings W
    @ Lions W

It's realistic that you could lose another game somewhere and go 12-4 instead of my predicted 13-3... but you could also win one of the ones I gave you a loss for, I might have overrated the Redskins but it's too early to tell. Bottom line is, you have a piss easy schedule and should undoubtedly be the #1 seed in the NFC before it's all said and done.

R - E - L - A - X
    There's nothing to suggest over the last 12 months that the Packers will win more than 9-10 games. Rodgers is in the biggest slump of his career, and simply can't mask the horrendous playcalling of MM. The offense is as broken as last year when Nelson was out. Painful to watch.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    There's nothing to suggest over the last 12 months that the Packers will win more than 9-10 games. Rodgers is in the biggest slump of his career, and simply can't mask the horrendous playcalling of MM. The offense is as broken as last year when Nelson was out. Painful to watch.
    Relax. It's 2 games and you've only lost one you're supposed to lose anyway -- by a field goal which you should have had if you hadn't have gone for it that one time in the red zone. Your schedule is EASY this year.

Did you feel the same way in 2014 when you started off 1–2?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    at the end of the day, it is always decided by injuries.

Thread Information