NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    One thing we can say for sure is that Tony has good taste not like Odom

or Kobe

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 569 (100 members and 469 guests)

WELL DAMN.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Doesn't mean that we haven't gained anything about these players' personalities over the SEVERAL YEARS we've been following them, religiously I might add. For example, it'd be stupid for you to say I know as much about Manu as the casual NBA fan.
    As much, or as little? I don't see your point. Yes, we are Spurs fans, but we don't really know these guys. C'mon.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Ahh....it appears Tony got some advice from the great Tiger. It's a shame Manu, being in the front of the picture, couldn't hear the exchanges between Tony & Tiger and tear into Tony's ass for even thinking about doing something like this.
    I don't know what's more depressing... Tony's infidelity, or Manu rocking the Affliction t-shirt.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    cheaters especially those that cheat on ppl with kids, jmo.

If you've got a family and kids and you cheat, I'm sorry, you're a piece of .

So, if the rumors are true here, that would make Erin Barry the biggest piece of in this situation, followed by Tony.

But now Im a big G ... egtonecity's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    some of the blame gotta be on the wife too, Erin or whoever ... not all on tp.

either way, tp will be forgiven ... all he has to do is play quarterback against the redskins and score 6 touchdowns

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Id find it hard to believe that there would be just text and no physical actionns
    You never had female friends who would flirt just for fun even though it was never serious nor sexual? Not that I'm saying he didn't cheat, as there has to be something more than just talk if she's divorcing him, but some girls like to tease like that.

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    We need more drama in San Antonio !

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Making it more LAish

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Nah they're people too. I'm a huge fan of D-Rob the player and person for example, some guys are bad ass on and off the court. Likewise with Manu and his efforts to reach out to the fanbase and Duncan for being a pretty damn good role model.

If Parker cheated on Erin while she was still with Barry....his stock really lowered in my book. Hopefully team chemistry isn't affected but now the media will have motivation to poke at the players for juicy details....and now the team's gotta worry about a newly-single, cheating ,horny frenchman

cheaters especially those that cheat on ppl with kids, jmo.
    It takes two to tango, bubba. Nobody here knows what happened or the cir stances involved, yet everyone feels free to pass judgment and draw conclusions . Human nature, I guess.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    But Tony never will be Kobe

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    As much, or as little? I don't see your point. Yes, we are Spurs fans, but we don't really know these guys. C'mon.
    I'm with you that we don't truly know them...but some of us may know a lot more than others. Anything Manu Ginobili, published or posted by him, interviews, fan interaction...within the last decade basically, I haven't missed. I think I could tell you more about him than some random person who happened to look at a box score and saw that Manu plays for the Spurs.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Interesting...fascinating.. I'm not willing to speculate just yet. Let's hope everything goes the Spurs way, whatever happens.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Who says the French are quitters?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    did I say that? I say ppl have different moral values, doesn't mean one is better than the other.
    Cheating on your wife with another man's wife is not a moral. Are you the kind of parent that would tell your kids that it's ok do as long as they think it's ok to do?

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    some of the blame gotta be on the wife too, Erin or whoever ... not all on tp.

either way, tp will be forgiven ... all he has to do is play quarterback against the redskins and score 6 touchdowns

RAM
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't think Tony is long for those HEB commercials.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Cheating on your wife with another man's wife is not a moral. Are you the kind of parent that would tell your kids that it's ok do do as long as you think it's ok?
    Only in France.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Cheating on your wife with another man's wife is not a moral. Are you the kind of parent that would tell your kids that it's ok do do as long as you think it's ok?
    settle down. Nothing has been confirmed yet.

And as to your question, the French or Italians, don't see cheating as a big deal. I don't agree with them personally, but I also don't think I am a better person or judge them using my moral scale.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    Name
    Don't quote me
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Houston Cougars
    Actually it's quite common in France, and in many cases it's not considered immoral, so long as it's discreet.

Name
    Christy
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

edit: damn, they deleted it ... that was pretty funny.
    Last edited by SpursWoman; 11-17-2010 at 04:57 PM.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well then, if this is true:http://bumpshack.com/2007/12/12/alex...h-tony-parker/

and then Erin. Parker may have learned something from Tiger.

needs a margarita
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Eva, Elin, and Sandra need to all talk

keep asking questions George Gervin's Afro's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    For those who are stating that morality has no play in this need to be reminded that it's about RESPECT. Infidelity is bad enough as it is, but what surprises me is the lack of respect that Erin and TP had for Brent..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This thread is heading into a hypocritical, judgmental, naive and just plain stupid area that I find really annoying.

Thread Information