Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
    I love the logic of Emery, refusing to play Ozil like this team is somehow defensively better without him
    350 racks per week to play against relegation teams and cup games, good for him

I love the logic of Emery, refusing to play Ozil like this team is somehow defensively better without him
    He never made it in PSG with billions what makes you arsenalfan think he can with stan Korenke.

Too egotistical as a coach.

Tottenham needs Kane back in a very bad way.
    Llorente is complete crap.

The team is just not as strong. Eriksen even looks lost without a guy he can trust to bring down passes, distribute. and score.
    If Kane had Llorente's last couple of games he would have added 7 more goals to his total easily.

Sissoko being back is so important as it still allows the wings to wander and try to be creative.
    Need Deli Ali back as well. Very tough patch coming up. We cant just rely playing Son on the right and expecting to score. Teams are catching on to our weaknesses. The fantastic thing about this team is they are somehow finding ways to win in the PL. Never used to win like this before Pooch.

Kane has barely missed 3 PL games and is averaging .7 goals even when he plays. And you think he would score 7 easily.

Jesus . Just shoot yourself in the head.

Guendouzi was so bad today. Almost comical.

Arsenal had two strikers but they went through significant streteches with Auba and Laca not touching the ball at all. Its comical. If hes not going to play ozil because he is power tripping, at least get ramsey in there to start.

If this isnhis attempt to show they need players. Its clearly not working.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    350 racks per week to play against relegation teams and cup games, good for him
    And play Fortnite, can't hate on a

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    He never made it in PSG with billions what makes you arsenalfan think he can with stan Korenke.

Too egotistical as a coach.
    Who the wanted Emery? I wanted Arteta but that deal blew up at the 11th hour because Arteta wasn't a doormat and wanted assurances regarding budget and input transfer decisions. Emery was essentially the 'scab' in that situation and came in the job with no assurances, since PSG was too big of a job for him.

It doesn't manner in any case, Arsenal board wanted to quell the revolt around Wenger and dumb Arsenal fans didn't notice the Emery hiring was the best 'business as usual' approach ever

Who the wanted Emery? I wanted Arteta but that deal blew up at the 11th hour because Arteta wasn't a doormat and wanted assurances regarding budget and input transfer decisions. Emery was essentially the 'scab' in that situation and came in the job with no assurances, since PSG was too big of a job for him.

It doesn't manner in any case, Arsenal board wanted to quell the revolt around Wenger and dumb Arsenal fans didn't notice the Emery hiring was the best 'business as usual' approach ever
    Was refering to the at ude of "dont blame" emery many arsenal fans have right now.

Wenger would do a better job than emery with this squad.

wouldnt surprise menif they somehow finished 7th

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Guendouzi was so bad today. Almost comical.

Arsenal had two strikers but they went through significant streteches with Auba and Laca not touching the ball at all. Its comical. If hes not going to play ozil because he is power tripping, at least get ramsey in there to start.

If this isnhis attempt to show they need players. Its clearly not working.
    Guendouzi is his son, tbh

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Kane has barely missed 3 PL games and is averaging .7 goals even when he plays. And you think he would score 7 easily.

Jesus . Just shoot yourself in the head.
    You don't watch the games you little racist .
    Llorente missed 6 + sitters during his span and made ONE game winner.
    If you would watch the games someone might believe you know the fckn what you are talking about.

Check that... No they wouldn't. All you see is skin color.
    And you have already made it clear you have no clue.

You don't watch the games you little racist .
    Llorente missed 6 + sitters during his span and made ONE game winner.
    If you would watch the games someone might believe you know the fckn what you are talking about.

Check that... No they wouldn't. All you see is skin color.
    And you have already made it clear you have no clue.
    Dip kane isnt scoring every opportunity he gets. Its the reason why he isnt even a top 3 scorer right now.

Go cheer for a toothless somehwere else. Delusional spurs fans thinking a guy who never averaged 1 goal per game in a season let alone 0.9 is gonna suddnely score 7 goals in 3

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Dip kane isnt scoring every opportunity he gets. Its the reason why he isnt even a top 3 scorer right now.

Go cheer for a toothless somehwere else. Delusional spurs fans thinking a guy who never averaged 1 goal per game in a season let alone 0.9 is gonna suddnely score 7 goals in 3
    Using averages when you don't even watch the games.
    You little piece of stupid .
    Im telling you Llorente had 6+ sitters. And he can't even move. Kane missed out on his biggest opportunities as being a much more mobile striker who would have punched all of those home and possibly more.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    This is not even the worst.

https://www.skysports.com/watch/vide...-1-0-newcastle

Just google his name and see what comes up.
    Absolutely astounding misses that you don't have a clue about.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count

WTF happened yesterday?
    Sergio A scored 3 goals yesterday yet only has a 0.69 goal per game average?
    Impossible! Wtf...?

Fck ....

Liverpiss getting exposed again

Salah useless without poaching and diving.

WTF happened yesterday?
    Sergio A scored 3 goals yesterday yet only has a 0.69 goal per game average?
    Impossible! Wtf...?

Fck ....
    Yes because hat tricks happen very often. Delusional. Kane has had what 1 spell in his career where he scored 7 goals in two games and now you hes supposed to "easily" score 7

Way I see it spurs gained ground with him out of the lineup. Facts.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Liverpool starting to choke too early imo. I thought they would start around the 33/34 match.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    It’s so blatantly obvious when you watch Liverpool these past few weeks that they are absolutely feeling the pressure.

Difference between now and November is that back then they would grind out these type of games and win 1-0. Their defense has fallen off a cliff. Loaning out Clyne was foolish and Gomez’s injury has really hurt them.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    It’s not slipping away, is it?

It’s so blatantly obvious when you watch Liverpool these past few weeks that they are absolutely feeling the pressure.

Difference between now and November is that back then they would grind out these type of games and win 1-0. Their defense has fallen off a cliff. Loaning out Clyne was foolish and Gomez’s injury has really hurt them.
    Injuries really getting to them. I think losing Arnold is the biggest thing though. They can barely get space on that side of the field.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    pool

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Dunno what happened exactly. Thought my bets were fairly even (close enough); but I won four of six straight bets and was still down. That should've been my cue to not bet any more for the day, tbh. Took Sunday off for the soccer. But I did get West Ham +1.5 against Liverpool on the way out of town.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    And Milner was offside on that goal

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Yes because hat tricks happen very often. Delusional. Kane has had what 1 spell in his career where he scored 7 goals in two games and now you hes supposed to "easily" score 7

Way I see it spurs gained ground with him out of the lineup. Facts.
    oh... how often? wtf is very often Mr. Average?

Yes indeed Kane would have with the same chances Llorente had in my opinion looking at the ease of the goals.
    And now you yourself say hat tricks can occur VERY often, but you dont think Kane would be able given Llorente's chances? Has Kane scored braces and hat tricks ya little ?

Did you watch the Tottenham games with Llorente?

Yes or NO?

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Now the grind begins.

Thread Information