Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
    No QB has played better than Lamar this season through week 7
    Could you imagine if Blake was forced to sit down and watch the Pittsburg Raven game from start to finish?
    In a room filled with high IQ football people.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Could you imagine if Blake was forced to sit down and watch the Pittsburg Raven game from start to finish?
    I’ve never heard Blake’s voice and probably never will, but I’d rather listen to him than anything Joe Buck has to say and ever will say

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I know who won't be in that room

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Quiet in here lately

Quiet in here lately
    Since Lamars receivers are generally catching the ball the past 3 games, not sure what to give you that you could use as an excuse to denigrate his teams being 7-2 yet again.

Ya you've been quiet re Lamar Jackson.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Since Lamars receivers are generally catching the ball the past 3 games, not sure what to give you that you could use as an excuse to denigrate his teams being 7-2 yet again.

Ya you've been quiet re Lamar Jackson.

Yeah I've been quiet because he's been quiet. What's your excuse as to why the rest of the team is playing great now?

Yeah I've been quiet because he's been quiet. What's your excuse as to why the rest of the team is playing great now?
    I would say very good, not great play. Defense played excellent vs Seahawks, altho the Hawks made some really bad plays.
    Receivers are catching most of the easily catchable throws, but still have a drop rate that keeps Super Lamar from being 80%+ completion rate.
    Odell is just even, neither a plus nor minus thus far. Had a very diva fumble that could have let Hawks back into the game, carrying the ball like it was one of his designer purses. Pathetic.

Rookie running back is excellent. Hope Ravens can keep him healthy.

So, great D and competent running back outside of Hall of Fame Lamars top NFL running ability has them at 7-2. OLine blowing holes last weekend.

Lamar just being Lamar.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Fun fact: Randall once kicked a 91 yard punt

Did not see the two interceptions Blake but if they were Jackson's fault, Blast Away.

Ravens Beyond incompetent with the lead.

For Sale

2 tickets to Ravens @ Chargers November 26th 5:20 p.m.
    400 each.
    Not holding breath.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Did not see the two interceptions Blake but if they were Jackson's fault, Blast Away.

Ravens Beyond incompetent with the lead.
    "Sunday's game came down to the quarterback play. In the fourth quarter, the Browns' Deshaun Watson was 7-of-7 for 88 yards and a touchdown, while the Ravens' Lamar Jackson was 1-of-5 for 11 yards and an interception, which came off a deflected pass and returned 34 yards for a touchdown.

Jackson's 6.4 Total QBR in the fourth quarter was the third worst of his career.

"We just have to finish the game," Jackson said."

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-closing-games

Ouch

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Pretty weird how this happens to Lamar during crunch time.

Just weird

You think that one's weird, look at his first interception. A pass under thrown by 10 yd? Unless the receiver ran the wrong route that's super whacked out. If the receiver did run the correct route then Jackson's either throwing the game, had a concussion or just flat sucks under pressure. Blake I am most definitely no longer defending him. The fourth quarter stats and more importantly the blown lead stats speak volumes.

Sold my tickets to the Ravens game at Sofi Stadium versus the Chargers. No way am I traveling and paying to see this b*******.

Got the all time rushing record vs Cinci.

As to the win, whatever.
    Burrow went out with a 10-7 lead.
    One of Jacksons TD passes was tipped and flukily went to a Raven.

I still think Jackson is compromised but we'll still see the regular season wins ac ulate.
    If he makes it to the Bowl, great. But i think his overlords have instructed otherwise.

Lamar Jackson 5,000+ rushing yards career.

Only 3 others have accomplished this.
    Vick
    Cam Newton
    Russell Wilson

Action Jackson accomplished in 84 games. Far fewer then it required the other three (over 100 games).

Blake i saw the whole thing live* and viewed some tape afterwords.

Lamar, while def not spectacular was much more solid then the stats would show.
    Dumbah most def cost him as did two crucial plays.
    1. Butterfingers Duvernay on 3rd and long dropped the perfect pass.
    2. Flowers dropped a beauty bomg also on 3rd and long. However he was 100 pass interfered with and should have drawn the flag for a big 40 yard gain.
    Both would have put the Ravens in fg range or better -again.

3. On yet another 3rd and long (19), Action Jackson averted the broken down pass protection and bolted. All the way here there and everywhere and then ran towards the 1st down pylon. On his final step well inbounds he clearly reached the ball out a full yard ahead of the 1st down marker. Talker heads noted how Dumbah should absolutely challenge and it would be auto 1st down. Didnt.
    4th and 8 inches now. Increadibly Mr. Go For It decided to attempt a fg. Equally incredible was Justin Tucker farted the 44 yarder.

Once again Action Jacksons efforts go for nil.

*Sold tickets then ended up getting comped. An offer i could not refuse.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I do remember one 4th and a few where the Ravens went wildcat with the RB instead of Lamar and didn't make it. Stupid.

He started out 5-6 but ended 18-32 for 177. Pretty mediocre.

I think I see a pattern where him running the ball gets him beat down and gassed by the time the 4th comes around.

Either way, he just might be able to Trent Dilfer his way to the super bowl with that bad ass defense.

I do remember one 4th and a few where the Ravens went wildcat with the RB instead of Lamar and didn't make it. Stupid.

He started out 5-6 but ended 18-32 for 177. Pretty mediocre.
    In the words of Giselle Brady do you want Jackson to throw and catch the balls?

1. Butterfingers Duvernay on 3rd and long dropped the perfect pass.
    2. Flowers dropped a beauty bomg also on 3rd and long. However he was 100 pass interfered with and should have drawn the flag for a big 40 yard gain.
    Both would have put the Ravens in fg range or better -again.

3. On yet another 3rd and long (19), Action Jackson averted the broken down pass protection and bolted. All the way here there and everywhere and then ran towards the 1st down pylon. On his final step well inbounds he clearly reached the ball out a full yard ahead of the 1st down marker. Talker heads noted how Dumbah should absolutely challenge and it would be auto 1st down. Didnt.

Once again Action Jacksons efforts go for nil.
    The Duvernay drop was good for about 20 and would have moved them well into Bolt territory.
    The Flowers bomb which the Charger db simply knew has beat so did a blatant arm hold would have been good for 40 minimum. Jackson threw a perfect pass 50 yards off his back foot.

Let me know the next time Pattys receivers get blatantly held on a bomb and no call.

Also the above mentioned Dumbah going Wildcat for the miss on 4th and 8 inches was immediately after Jackson converted the 3rd and long run for a clear 1st down but refs burned the placement and Dumbah did not challenge.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    In the words of Giselle Brady do you want Jackson to throw and catch the balls?

The Duvernay drop was good for about 20 and would have moved them well into Bolt territory.
    The Flowers bomb which the Charger db simply knew has beat so did a blatant arm hold would have been good for 40 minimum. Jackson threw a perfect pass 50 yards off his back foot.

Let me know the next time Pattys receivers get blatantly held on a bomb and no call.

Also the above mentioned Dumbah going Wildcat for the miss on 4th and 8 inches was immediately after Jackson converted the 3rd and long run for a clear 1st down but refs burned the placement and Dumbah did not challenge.
    http://hosted.stats.com/fb/tmleaders...e=NFL&rank=232

What a croc of .
    Is this the same people who rule what is a "hit" vs "error" in MLB?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    What a croc of .
    Is this the same people who rule what is a "hit" vs "error" in MLB?
    To be fair Lamar doesn't pass much compared to others.

To be fair Lamar doesn't pass much compared to others.
    I've witnessed 16 i would bet my balls on.
    Video doesn't lie.
    Even the mainstream lamestream acknowledges he had 6 vs Pittsburg.
    Asshats trying to peddle the Ravens butterfingers have only averaged 1 drop per game outside of Pittsburg. What a load crap. I see this website has no Contact Us. Unless Im missing it.

I realize Patty prolly really has had that many dropped this season.
    Welcome to Lamars world.

12 runs 97 yards including some crucial 1st downs when the offense was inept.
    Good passing, the usual several drops by Raven WRs. But also a few nice grabs, particularly by the TEs.
    Crucial injury to the good rookie RB Mitc . Praying dog jpeg he is okay.

Blake you might wanna focus in on Jacksons INT in the 1st qtr. Otherwise not sure what you can conjure up against him.
    55-19 as a starter now.

Thread Information