Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Score definitely not indicative of the overall game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was very ineffective tonight against their bigs.
    Ok. Cool. Yea, because when I started watching they were playing Bonner. I didn't know if Tiago had been injured.

I just can't always get myself up for these damned 4AM games.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just out of curiosity, why was Bonner given so many minutes? We suffered on the boards when he was in the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just out of curiosity, why was Bonner given so many minutes? We suffered on the boards when he was in the game.
    Splitter and Diaw were in foul trouble, Duncan was limited, and Bonner is unfortunately the 4th big.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok. Cool. Yea, because when I started watching they were playing Bonner. I didn't know if Tiago had been injured.

I just can't always get myself up for these damned 4AM games.
    I live near Sacramento and was able to see the game live. For whatever it's worth, I got to high-five some of the guys as they were heading out after the game and Blair was the only guy on the team who looked like he didn't really care about the end of the game. It doesn't mean he's on the move but just an observation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neither team had a big playing well except for Jason Thompson in the 2nd half so it boiled down to the perimeter players.

Any time Green hits most of his shots and Parker has a 30/10 game that's enough to win it.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    I feel bad for Kings fans. They're some of the best in the league and passionate about the team. I'd hate to see them lose them. Got a picture with the sign lady. She's a gem.

Fun game. Felt the Spurs were coasting at times and never felt the game was in jeopardy even when they cut it to 3.

Duncan is a monster. I'll never tire of watching him play the game the way it should be.

Love watching Leonard become more aggressive. Noticed him talking to the refs a lot too. Not in a bad at ude kind of way but hadn't noticed him like that before.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    missed the game. final score looks ugly-ish (can't be too ugly considering its a W on the road). just concerning that we are having issues against teams like the cavs and the kings. i don't know how tim look but his numbers look awesome everywhere but scoring. is he not giving lift on his shots? is he even slower in his post moves? whats the issue with him
    Spurs just seemed to let them hang around. We'd go up by 10 or 12 and then they'd cut it down to 4 or 5. That happened about 3 times. As soon as Bonner entered the game things started falling apart per par. He got out-rebounded, had bad fouls, and misses all his shots.

Duncan looks great defensively, but his post offense has declined considerably.. His back-to-the-basket game is a shadow of what it used to be. Luckily his jumper has improved a bit and he's good in PnR. His legs just look gone in the post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs just seemed to let them hang around. We'd go up by 10 or 12 and then they'd cut it down to 4 or 5. That happened about 3 times. As soon as Bonner entered the game things started falling apart per par. He got out-rebounded, had bad fouls, and misses all his shots.

Duncan looks great defensively, but his post offense has declined considerably.. His back-to-the-basket game is a shadow of what it used to be. Luckily his jumper has improved a bit and he's good in PnR. His legs just look gone in the post.
    i'm aware his post game is a shadow of what it used to be... but when you say that, are you referring to what it used to be earlier this season? or what it used to be as in 2005

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He's an inverse Dirk. Dirk started out more of a perimeter player then played more in the post lately.

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another good road win. Keep it rolling, guys!

GO SPURS GO!!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe is 1-34 from trey in his last 15 games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Question, are we undefeated in our alternate unis??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Question, are we undefeated in our alternate unis??
    yes

Thread Information