My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Curry's been shooting like tonight but he has 14-13-15. Good numbers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^dramatic goodbye thread and comeback due to web addiction 101
    ^reading comprehension issues due to not having English as a primary language

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curry's been shooting like tonight but he has 14-13-15. Good numbers
    When your team gets out rebounded by their point guard, you're pretty much done.

Curry might be shooting like , but he's still taking the shots. I actually am more impressed lately that the bigs have been getting touches and making it count than by Curry's numbers. No way that team goes very far with their fate resting on Curry's ability to come off high screens and take quick, contested 3s. It should be in the arsenal, but he'd get wide open looks if he established an inside game for a couple quarters. Then again, his ability to hit shots opens up the paint. That one-two combination punch should be used more effectively, but Mark Jackson is a tool.

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ^reading comprehension issues due to not having English as a primary language
    or due to skipping too many english classes during early stages of education.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    When your team gets out rebounded by their point guard, you're pretty much done.

Curry might be shooting like , but he's still taking the shots. I actually am more impressed lately that the bigs have been getting touches and making it count than by Curry's numbers. No way that team goes very far with their fate resting on Curry's ability to come off high screens and take quick, contested 3s. It should be in the arsenal, but he'd get wide open looks if he established an inside game for a couple quarters. Then again, his ability to hit shots opens up the paint. That one-two combination punch should be used more effectively, but Mark Jackson is a tool.
    That's why the warriors, Blazers and Lockets are just 3 bas s born in one brood. They live by shooting% and they'll die by it as well when really matters. Irony is all those 3 teams have solid bigs in the paint but they still give their gunners full privileges to jack up as many shots as they're happy with. They're built to win popularity, but not true glory imho

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    warriors, Blazers and Lockets are just 3 bas s born in one brood

They're built to win popularity
    Roguey

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ^ Cully

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No way that team goes very far with their fate resting on Curry's ability to come off high screens and take quick, contested 3s.
    Or his ankles, for that matter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Off topic but Curry is quite an underrated rebounder, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Off topic but Curry is quite an underrated rebounder, tbh.
    That's because Mark has him under the rim more often than not. Just watch where he ends up after a transition, almost always under the rim. Sure he'll pop out, but he's occupying space that should be reserved for the bigs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's why the warriors, Blazers and Lockets are just 3 bas s born in one brood. They live by shooting% and they'll die by it as well when really matters. Irony is all those 3 teams have solid bigs in the paint but they still give their gunners full privileges to jack up as many shots as they're happy with. They're built to win popularity, but not true glory imho
    Rogue laying waste to the pretender to the throne ...

I still like Curry's game and like Kobe shot selection is his greatest foible ...
    Ego makes these players great but can also be detrimental ...

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    So overt ego displays are marks of greatness now. JR Smith and Nate are GOATs then and Tim is a scrub. I thought game = great.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So overt ego displays are marks of greatness now. JR Smith and Nate are GOATs then and Tim is a scrub. I thought game = great.
    Dont be dense. I said great but also a foible ...
    And if you think duncan has no ego your naive ...
    It's just not wild shot happy ego like Kobe or curry

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    How many times have you seen Tim throw a team mate under the bus? Especially in the press just to shield himself from blame that he deserves.

Poor shot selection isn't a factor of ego, its a factor of ignorance, stupidity, and greed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How many times have you seen Tim throw a team mate under the bus? Especially in the press just to shield himself from blame that he deserves.

Poor shot selection isn't a factor of ego, its a factor of ignorance, stupidity, and greed.
    That response is stupid. Kobe and Curry are praised for their basketball IQ. both are 2nd generation NBA players. They both know more hoops than 99.9% of this website and that includes myself.
    Maybe it is being stubborn or not trusting of team-mates but to say that poor shot selection = stupidity illuminates your own ignorance tbh ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    In fact, my main issue with kobe is he KNOWS better but he still takes 3-4 dumb shots a game ...
    Doesnt mean he is stupid it , means he is stubborn and has a over inflated opinion of himself ... in other words EGO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In fact, my main issue with kobe is he KNOWS better but he still takes 3-4 dumb shots a game ...
    Doesnt mean he is stupid it , means he is stubborn and has a over inflated opinion of himself ... in other words EGO.
    No it means he's stupid. Because he speaks decent English Laker fans think Kobe is intelligent, but they forget the dude has a HS education and spent his life on the basketball court. He's no smarter than KG, who's also pretty stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That response is stupid. Kobe and Curry are praised for their basketball IQ. both are 2nd generation NBA players. They both know more hoops than 99.9% of this website and that includes myself.
    Maybe it is being stubborn or not trusting of team-mates but to say that poor shot selection = stupidity illuminates your own ignorance tbh ...
    Wow, you giving praise to Kobe, unexpected to say the least. You say he has a high BB IQ then admit he takes unwise shots. In fact, he shot his team out of the playoffs against the Thunder a couple seasons back. That's not a high IQ. That's a selfish "look good over winning" at ude and it's stupid. Losers never look good. Then you have Curry throwing the ball over the backboard instead of at least trying to pass to a teammate.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wow, you giving praise to Kobe, unexpected to say the least. You say he has a high BB IQ then admit he takes unwise shots. In fact, he shot his team out of the playoffs against the Thunder a couple seasons back. That's not a high IQ. That's a selfish "look good over winning" at ude and it's stupid. Losers never look good. Then you have Curry throwing the ball over the backboard instead of at least trying to pass to a teammate.
    Another Dmc special ... My nicca was on fire in fact I named him one of my top posters but lately the takes have been well ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Steph showing how to win in mia hope you taking notes DMC

My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    Curry had 36 Points and 12 assists tonight in a win over the defending champs, DMC isn't gunna say anything tonight. He'll wait for Curry to have an off-night and run in to bump this re ed thread. Clown.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Curry had 36 Points and 12 assists tonight in a win over the defending champs, DMC isn't gunna say anything tonight. He'll wait for Curry to have an off-night and run in to bump this re ed thread. Clown.
    Hey, DMC, you've been called.

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Steph showing how to win in mia hope you taking notes DMC
    I got you so worked up that you're running to these threads looking for any jab you can get. That must be how it is when you're a bottom feeding team. I wouldn't know, but I've had my su ions.

You let us >.500 teams deal with each other and you just keep watching reruns of your boy playing that Raptors team but missing the playoffs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I got you so worked up that you're running to these threads looking for any jab you can get. That must be how it is when you're a bottom feeding team. I wouldn't know, but I've had my su ions.

You let us >.500 teams deal with each other and you just keep watching reruns of your boy playing that Raptors team but missing the playoffs.
    Curry got ya tonite, D. Just take it.

ha, ha.

Thread Information