Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Laker fans have turned on lebron so much! lol still a lot games left but it’ll be hilarious if they don’t make the playoffs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really needed Utah to lose tonight but Bucks had their entire back court out (Bledsoe,Brogdon,Georgie Hill) and they blew a 17 point lead in the 4th.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess Its better if we stay at 7 seed and face nuggets or get the 6 seed and face thunder or blazers ..just avoid getting the 8 seed and another ass kicking from warriors..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3-6th is quite open but too far for the Spurs in any case. Utah might make it to 3rd, they have a super-easy schedule.

It is really 7-9th for the Spurs, the Kings 3 losses help a lot and this unexpected win against OKC solidifies the 7th spot, I guess. I don't see the Clippers run away so it will be up to the last couple games to fend off Kings and try to stay above the Clips. Not easy.

Lakers definitely out after the Suns game. LBJ will probably shut it down for the season in a couple weeks with a groin excuse (the other players might start playing again, they obviously have no incentive in getting into the playoffs and being massacred, since half of them will be gone soon and are clearly "not wanted", but they might want to show their potential to future employers...)
    Last edited by monty4329; 03-03-2019 at 05:31 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Both LA teams have a huge game on Monday. If the Lakers loss, then they are out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers doing to the Knicks what we should have..

Halftime
    1 2 3 4 T
    NY 20 26 46
    LAC 38 44 82

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thunder didn't look good at all without George yesterday and they have the toughest remaining schedule of the league. Houston is going up and Portland keeps looking good as both have positively incorporated their new players. Utah has an easy schedule and it's winning more and more as the season progresses so I'd say Thunder will be 6th unless they lose too much and either Spurs or Clippers win more than expected. The Kings have an easy schedule as well so keep an eye on them in the fight for the last playoff spot.

Beating the Nuggets, Spurs would take three small but important steps: one towards the playoffs, another towards the #7 and another one pushing Denver to #2.

DEN is fully healthy, rested and needs to win after 2 consecutive losses. The game will test if Spurs improved play in the last 2 games is real or fake.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3-6th is quite open but too far for the Spurs in any case. Utah might make it to 3rd, they have a super-easy schedule.

Yep, it is really 7-9th for the Spurs, the Kings 3 losses help a lot and this unexpected win against OKC solidifies the 7th spot, I guess. I don't see the Clippers run away so it will be up to the last couple games to fend off Kings and try to stay above the Clips. Not easy.

Lakers definitely out after the Suns game. LBJ will probably shut it down for the season in a couple weeks with a groin excuse (the other players might start playing again, they obviously have no incentive in getting into the playoffs and being massacred, since half of them will be gone soon and are clearly "not wanted", but they might want to show their potential to future employers...)
    The Jazz have a cakewalk schedule the rest of the way. They just won one of the three tough games they had left. If they don't lose focus or have a major injury, there's no way the Spurs catch them. The two teams I thought could stumble were Houston and Portland. Portland went the opposite direction, an Houston is holding steady. So, yeah, it's 7th-9th for the Spurs. And the only reason I give Sacto a chance is that they also have an easy schedule the rest of the way and the Spurs suck on the road.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just stay out of 8th spurs

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God I'd take 9th or 10th over 8th in a second. ing Lakers being pussy ass gots in Phoenix.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We have to root for the Lakers tonight if we want the 7th seed,don't we?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers beat us twice out of three so they have the tie breaker. Also really don't know about Denver.

Don't think they have anyone who can really slow Aldridge, DDR and Gay. Spurs shouldn't have an issue scoring efficiently in a series against them. I would be curious how things go if the Spurs would steal game 1 how Denver would respond.
    Nope. We beat the LAC twice on our December run. We own the TB against BOTH LA teams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers should have given up the Davis bounty for Leonard. TBH. If Lebron starts to show more of his age, the Lakers could face sub-mediocrity longer that the Spurs face mediocrity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rooting for the Kings to make it over the Spurs. It’ll be less embarrassing and they’ll put up more of a fight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope. We beat the LAC twice on our December run. We own the TB against BOTH LA teams.
    I know, I corrected it in a later post. They split the season series with the Clippers and the Spurs hold the conference record advantage in the tie breaker

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God I'd take 9th or 10th over 8th in a second. ing Lakers being pussy ass gots in Phoenix.

Yep. If the Spurs are so broke they're desperate for the revenue off of two home playoff games, they have bigger problems anyway. The only other reason to strain their way into the 8th seed is to keep the streak alive, and Pop says he doesn't care about streaks.

The 8 slot is like winning Miss Congeniality.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers loss to clippers. We’re now at 8th spot..smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who cares if were the 8th seed and lose to the warriors, their team is like all time stacked. Everyone knows that team is BS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who cares if were the 8th seed and lose to the warriors, their team is like all time stacked. Everyone knows that team is BS.

Because we have no chance vs gst and people want a higher draft choice but it is what it is

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    for me I don’t want another playoff series defeat against those gots.

it’s better to lose to the nuggets or thunder than get ousted by the warriors over and over again..lol

And in years to come warriors fans will claim they owned the spurs in the playoffs..lol
    Last edited by skin27; 03-05-2019 at 02:20 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    for me I don’t want another playoff series defeat against those gots.

it’s better to lose to the nuggets or thunder than get ousted by the warriors over and over again..lol

And in years to come warriors fans will claim they owned the spurs in the playoffs..lol
    100% agree
    Denver - Spurs will be a fun compe ive series

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the jazz!! They can’t lose

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will get the 7 seed if we just play Derrick 35 mpg and bench Forbes forever.

Thread Information