Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, it was referring to post #46092, yours, the post I quoted, but you were too ing shook and spazzing to see that.
    You claimed Schiff will get indicted for releasing "classified" info

YOU posted that Schiff video where he refuses to give any classified info

Sounds like you refuted your own bull

but that is nothing new

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You claimed Schiff will get indicted for releasing "classified" info

YOU posted that Schiff video where he refuses to give any classified info

Sounds like you refuted your own bull

but that is nothing new
    I’ve never seen you so shook. You can’t even keep track of the you’ve slung at the wall

The video you are referring to was in response your quote

“RELEASE THE MUELLER REPORT -

or all that garbage is meaningless.

Except -

The right is doing everything possible to BURY IT.

Why?”

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve never seen you so shook. You can’t even keep track of the you’ve slung at the wall

The video you are referring to was in response your quote

“RELEASE THE MUELLER REPORT -

or all that garbage is meaningless.

Except -

The right is doing everything possible to BURY IT.

Why?”
    yeah ok -

shook

ok

yawn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve never seen you so shook.
    really? him?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Good!

he can also declassify the mueller report! (He never will)

the difference is that only one side wants full transparency

the other side is in full cover up mode!

Are you going to argue against Benjamin Wittes? Friend of James Comey?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I predict Schiff will resign or be indicted.
    Cool, a guess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's peddling the schiff is going to resign or be indicted conspiracy theory imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's peddling the schiff is going to resign or be indicted conspiracy theory imo
    well, probably then the argument will circle around the fact that he doesn't have a MSM camera in front of him, which is really irrelevant as far as criminal conduct goes (except for unlawful do ent declassification).

I'm actually glad he doesn't have a MSM camera in front of him, Pizzagate would've Schiff-ed him...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When in doubt, bring up pizza

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey, I used Schiff-ed... mixing it up, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    plus, it's a great example of political moneyball...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be fair,

hillary Clinton cooks and eats babies

is a crazier conspiracy theory than anything trump related

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be fair,

hillary Clinton cooks and eats babies

is a crazier conspiracy theory than anything trump related
    Agreed. No way in she cooks.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No one on Team Red ever really disavowed @pizzagate tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 03-29-2019 at 05:49 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boutons connecting those dots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Like I said earlier, the fun would start once Mueller finished his report.

Trump is on the attack now.

"They spent more than $30 million, hundreds of interviews of people, in some cases very innocent people that were put through the ringer. Millions of do ent pages, millions and millions of do ent pages, and after that, there was no collusion, there was no obstruction. It was such a ridiculous thing that happened.

On the other hand, you know, you look at, how did this start? How did it start? You had dirty cops. You had people that are about FBI folks.

I know so many. They are incredible people. But at the top, they were not clean, to put it mildly. And what they did to our country was a terrible, terrible thing."

"Well, when I said there could be somebody spying on my campaign, a lot of things happened. It was like — it went wild out there. They couldn’t believe that I could say such a thing.

And as it turned out, that was a small potatoes compared to what went on. When you look at what happened, and when it happened, and the money that was spent, the millions and millions on the phony dossier, and then they used the dossier to start things, and there was no truth whatsoever. It was a fraud and paid for by Hillary Clinton and paid for by the Democrats and the DNC. It’s hard to believe.

If you wrote this as a novel, no one would buy it. It would be a failure because it will be too unbelievable. Nobody would believe it’s possible, the things that went on.

And we’re getting to the bottom of it, and it’s got to be — I mean, you can never allow this to happen to another president. This can never, ever happen to a president again, Sean. That was a disgrace and an embarrassment our country, that they were allowed to get away with this. Hopefully, they won’t get away with it."

"Well, people were hurt so badly, so badly. Their lives have been ruined and over — you know, over something that should have never taken place, an investigation that should have never happened. There was no crime, as you know.

You’re only allowed to do this legally if there is a crime. There was no crime. They’ve all admitted it. Comey, who is a terrible guy, Comey and McCabe and Strzok and Page, the lover, Page, and all of these people, they’ve admitted in testimony that there was no crime. So they’d started an investigation based on no crime."

"The insurance policy — just in case Hillary Clinton lost, they wanted an insurance policy against me. And what we were playing out until just recently was the insurance policy. They wanted to do a subversion. It was treason. It was really treason. If the Republican Party had done this to the Democrats, if we had done this to President Obama, you’d have 100 people in jail right now and it would be treason. It would be considered treason and they’d be in jail for the rest of their lives."

"But it’s very, very important for our country to know, because in 50 years from now, and 100 years from now, if someone tries the same thing, they have to know that the penalty will be very, very great, if and when they get caught."

"Well, as I told you, many, many people were hurt, incredibly hurt by this whole scam, just a scam. But it’s much worse than that. It’s at the highest level, and the importance is so — what it meant our country, it’s a very, very dark period, and I think maybe we are shedding a lot of light. We are going to come into a bright, beautiful, sunny day."

"Well, Schiff is a bad guy because he knew he was lying. I mean, he’s not a dummy. And he knew he was lying. And for a year-and-a-half, he’d go on and just lie and lie and leak and call up CNN and others and just – you know, I watch him, so sanctimonious, and gets on and says, oh, well, we want to talk about Russia. He knew it was a lie, and he’d get into the backroom with his friends in the Democrat Party, and they would laugh like at what they were doing. That’s a disgrace. And he knew it was a lie. And therefore, in one way, you could say it’s a crime what he did because he was giving, I mean, horrible – making horrible statements that he knew were false."

"But now I think thinking about the past is just OK because we can never let this happen again in our country or to another President. I’m not talking about me. I’m talking into the future, we can never allow this treasonous – these treasonous acts to happen to another President. This was an attempted takeover of our government, of our country, an illegal takeover. And if it were the other way around, where I was doing it to President Obama or a Democrat, it would be virtually the maximum sentence that you can find no matter where you look in whatever legal book."

"But these people, there were so many lies, and lies before Congress, which is just about the ultimate, sworn testimony where Comey told so much. And he leaked – he leaked classified information. Well, if somebody in our team leaked classified information, it would be years in jail."

"I’ll also say that you start taking a look at what happened on the tarmac. A lot of people say a lot of bad things happened on the tarmac between Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton. I’ve had a lot of planes for a long time. I’ve never stopped the plane on the tarmac to let somebody on the plane. And then they when and they talked about golf and their grandchildren for 40 minutes. It doesn’t work that way. What did they talk about? And then she was exonerated. She was given one of the great free passes of all time.

And I guess Bill Clinton said he was there to play golf. But I know the – I know the area very well, Arizona. It’s a little warm at that time of the year for golf. OK? And people – a lot of people – it’s a great state, I love it, but you’re not playing a lot of golf right there at that time. So you have to find out, what happened in the back of that plane that so many things took place after that incident, that meeting between the Attorney General Lynch and Bill Clinton? A lot of bad things happened right after that. You have to find out. So there’s so many different things, and it’s important for our country that those things be determined and found out."

"Well, I think Brennan is a sick person. I really do. I believe there’s something wrong with him. And I watched for him to come out of the CIA and act that way. Was so disrespectful to the country and to the CIA and to the position he held. And he was not considered good at what he did. He was never a respected guy. Tough guy, but not a respected guy. But he lied to Congress.

And the other night, before the report came out, he predicted horrible things. So things he said were horrible. And then today, I guess he said something – I didn’t see it, but I heard he said, “Well, I must have had bad sources or bad information. I mean, this is a man who really is either sick or there’s some other problem. But the way he spoke — and as you know, Clapper lied, and perhaps the statute of limitations ran out on that one, but it didn’t run out on Comey, it didn’t run out on Brennan or Strzok or Page or McCabe.

I mean, McCabe, his wife got hundreds of thousands of dollars. He was running the FBI and running all sorts of cases, and his wife got hundreds of thousands of dollars from essentially Clintons, from Clintons’ closest friend. And then he ruled so favorably. I mean, he tries to say that he wasn’t involved. I don’t think too many people believe that. I don’t believe that. But she got all those good rulings. It’s really a scandalous situation.

And it’s so badly that it reflects so horribly a guy like Ohr, with his wife, Nellie Ohr, and GPS Fusion. She wrote the report and then goes, gives it to her husband who is at the DOJ, and then he goes and brings it to the FBI, and she’s getting paid for doing it. It’s incredible."

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he can stick those redactions up his fat ass

there will be a patriot that will leak this

100 percent or it is a criminal cover up

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    he can stick those redactions up his fat ass

there will be a patriot that will leak this

100 percent or it is a criminal cover up
    The only thing that is 100% is your meltdown when the report is released.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trash instigated Mueller's investigation himself, and Trash kept it in the headlines DAILY with his robotic "no collusion" repe ion one or more times per day for two years.

Trash and his mafiya have been "forgetting", lying, obstructing for two years.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only thing that is 100% is your meltdown when the report is released.
    100 percent

unless there is something to hide

so has trump publicly denounced putin yet?
    is the us (fraudulent) president bothered by russias attack?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has fat barr railed against russia yet?

has he publicly announced that his justice dept has initiated a plan to respond to russias attack?

funny

i bet obama would have publicly LED this country against this foreign aggression.

has OJ found the killers yet?

lololololol

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

"They spent more than $30 million, hundreds of interviews of people, in some cases very innocent people that were put through the ringer. Millions of do ent pages, millions and millions of do ent pages, and after that, there was no collusion, there was no obstruction. It was such a ridiculous thing that happened.

On the other hand, you know, you look at, how did this start? How did it start? You had dirty cops. You had people that are about FBI folks.

I know so many. They are incredible people. But at the top, they were not clean, to put it mildly. And what they did to our country was a terrible, terrible thing."

"Well, when I said there could be somebody spying on my campaign, a lot of things happened. It was like — it went wild out there. They couldn’t believe that I could say such a thing.

And as it turned out, that was a small potatoes compared to what went on. When you look at what happened, and when it happened, and the money that was spent, the millions and millions on the phony dossier, and then they used the dossier to start things, and there was no truth whatsoever. It was a fraud and paid for by Hillary Clinton and paid for by the Democrats and the DNC. It’s hard to believe.

If you wrote this as a novel, no one would buy it. It would be a failure because it will be too unbelievable. Nobody would believe it’s possible, the things that went on.

And we’re getting to the bottom of it, and it’s got to be — I mean, you can never allow this to happen to another president. This can never, ever happen to a president again, Sean. That was a disgrace and an embarrassment our country, that they were allowed to get away with this. Hopefully, they won’t get away with it."

"Well, people were hurt so badly, so badly. Their lives have been ruined and over — you know, over something that should have never taken place, an investigation that should have never happened. There was no crime, as you know.

You’re only allowed to do this legally if there is a crime. There was no crime. They’ve all admitted it. Comey, who is a terrible guy, Comey and McCabe and Strzok and Page, the lover, Page, and all of these people, they’ve admitted in testimony that there was no crime. So they’d started an investigation based on no crime."

"The insurance policy — just in case Hillary Clinton lost, they wanted an insurance policy against me. And what we were playing out until just recently was the insurance policy. They wanted to do a subversion. It was treason. It was really treason. If the Republican Party had done this to the Democrats, if we had done this to President Obama, you’d have 100 people in jail right now and it would be treason. It would be considered treason and they’d be in jail for the rest of their lives."

"But it’s very, very important for our country to know, because in 50 years from now, and 100 years from now, if someone tries the same thing, they have to know that the penalty will be very, very great, if and when they get caught."

"Well, as I told you, many, many people were hurt, incredibly hurt by this whole scam, just a scam. But it’s much worse than that. It’s at the highest level, and the importance is so — what it meant our country, it’s a very, very dark period, and I think maybe we are shedding a lot of light. We are going to come into a bright, beautiful, sunny day."

"Well, Schiff is a bad guy because he knew he was lying. I mean, he’s not a dummy. And he knew he was lying. And for a year-and-a-half, he’d go on and just lie and lie and leak and call up CNN and others and just – you know, I watch him, so sanctimonious, and gets on and says, oh, well, we want to talk about Russia. He knew it was a lie, and he’d get into the backroom with his friends in the Democrat Party, and they would laugh like at what they were doing. That’s a disgrace. And he knew it was a lie. And therefore, in one way, you could say it’s a crime what he did because he was giving, I mean, horrible – making horrible statements that he knew were false."

"But now I think thinking about the past is just OK because we can never let this happen again in our country or to another President. I’m not talking about me. I’m talking into the future, we can never allow this treasonous – these treasonous acts to happen to another President. This was an attempted takeover of our government, of our country, an illegal takeover. And if it were the other way around, where I was doing it to President Obama or a Democrat, it would be virtually the maximum sentence that you can find no matter where you look in whatever legal book."

"But these people, there were so many lies, and lies before Congress, which is just about the ultimate, sworn testimony where Comey told so much. And he leaked – he leaked classified information. Well, if somebody in our team leaked classified information, it would be years in jail."

"I’ll also say that you start taking a look at what happened on the tarmac. A lot of people say a lot of bad things happened on the tarmac between Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton. I’ve had a lot of planes for a long time. I’ve never stopped the plane on the tarmac to let somebody on the plane. And then they when and they talked about golf and their grandchildren for 40 minutes. It doesn’t work that way. What did they talk about? And then she was exonerated. She was given one of the great free passes of all time.

And I guess Bill Clinton said he was there to play golf. But I know the – I know the area very well, Arizona. It’s a little warm at that time of the year for golf. OK? And people – a lot of people – it’s a great state, I love it, but you’re not playing a lot of golf right there at that time. So you have to find out, what happened in the back of that plane that so many things took place after that incident, that meeting between the Attorney General Lynch and Bill Clinton? A lot of bad things happened right after that. You have to find out. So there’s so many different things, and it’s important for our country that those things be determined and found out."

"Well, I think Brennan is a sick person. I really do. I believe there’s something wrong with him. And I watched for him to come out of the CIA and act that way. Was so disrespectful to the country and to the CIA and to the position he held. And he was not considered good at what he did. He was never a respected guy. Tough guy, but not a respected guy. But he lied to Congress.

And the other night, before the report came out, he predicted horrible things. So things he said were horrible. And then today, I guess he said something – I didn’t see it, but I heard he said, “Well, I must have had bad sources or bad information. I mean, this is a man who really is either sick or there’s some other problem. But the way he spoke — and as you know, Clapper lied, and perhaps the statute of limitations ran out on that one, but it didn’t run out on Comey, it didn’t run out on Brennan or Strzok or Page or McCabe.

I mean, McCabe, his wife got hundreds of thousands of dollars. He was running the FBI and running all sorts of cases, and his wife got hundreds of thousands of dollars from essentially Clintons, from Clintons’ closest friend. And then he ruled so favorably. I mean, he tries to say that he wasn’t involved. I don’t think too many people believe that. I don’t believe that. But she got all those good rulings. It’s really a scandalous situation.

And it’s so badly that it reflects so horribly a guy like Ohr, with his wife, Nellie Ohr, and GPS Fusion. She wrote the report and then goes, gives it to her husband who is at the DOJ, and then he goes and brings it to the FBI, and she’s getting paid for doing it. It’s incredible."

the more he talks the less chance anything actually happens.

Thread Information