Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Incoming MOAB

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao with that bs 25th amendment nonsense... those people advocating for such nonsense are ing idiots!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There was collusion between the Democrats, Hillary Clinton, Obama, FBI, CIA, transnational intelligence agencies, and mainstream media to first subvert and then overthrow the Trump presidency using circular reporting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pizzagaters!!!!!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reading the Mueller report for a second time - (the first reading - I pretty much skipped the footnotes/references/etc)

but here is something for all cult members and the idiot TSA's of the world -

you won't do it - but if you happen to actually READ this report you will recoil in horror when you realize that a huge huge part of the events of the last two years - proves one gigantic fact which most of these incidents have in common;

the so called MSM

was pretty ing spot on in their reporting.

Why am I telling you idiots this?

As you hear about current events/incidents and you rush to believe the far right version - and criticize the MSM version -
    just remember

they were really really accurate in their reporting the past two years and the far right was really really really ing wrong.

However I understand the cult brain works opposite of reality.

Mueller report exonerates the MSM actually - way more than it exonerates your cult leader and the footnotes sections have all the proof you need to see how Mueller arrived at his conclusions.

Now - when the news hits that BARR impeded and caused Mueller to end the Mueller investigation prematurely - you need not be surprised.

The Mueller report - if you ever decide to read it - will have told you how wrong you already were.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lolol

Trump called his "handler" and trump says they discussed the "russian hoax"

I guess he did not denounce russias attack?

and the cult calls other people - stupid!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reading the Mueller report for a second time - (the first reading - I pretty much skipped the footnotes/references/etc)

but here is something for all cult members and the idiot TSA's of the world -

you won't do it - but if you happen to actually READ this report you will recoil in horror when you realize that a huge huge part of the events of the last two years - proves one gigantic fact which most of these incidents have in common;

the so called MSM

was pretty ing spot on in their reporting.

Why am I telling you idiots this?

As you hear about current events/incidents and you rush to believe the far right version - and criticize the MSM version -
    just remember

they were really really accurate in their reporting the past two years and the far right was really really really ing wrong.

However I understand the cult brain works opposite of reality.

Mueller report exonerates the MSM actually - way more than it exonerates your cult leader and the footnotes sections have all the proof you need to see how Mueller arrived at his conclusions.

Now - when the news hits that BARR impeded and caused Mueller to end the Mueller investigation prematurely - you need not be surprised.

The Mueller report - if you ever decide to read it - will have told you how wrong you already were.
    you have gumption i must say but brains elude you sir. you claim to have read the report twice now without saying anything about what's in the report but instead claiming it makes the MSM look like angels. taking your word on it would be foolish to say the least considering your post history.

why lie when we all know you can't read past a 1st grade level?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A Servile Trump Admits He Did Not Tell Putin to Stop Meddling In Our Elections

failed to bring up Russian President Vladimir Putin’s meddling in our elections when they spoke for an hour today, and

also failed to tell Putin not to meddle in the upcoming election.

https://www.politicususa.com/2019/05/03/a-servile-trump-admits-he-did-not-tell-putin-to-stop-meddling-in-our-elections.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=fe ed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+politicususa%2FfJAl+%28Pol iticus+USA+%29

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump scuttled bipartisan elections security effort in Senate, with a big assist from McConnell

"The White House, just as we were on the verge of getting a markup in the Rules Committee, getting it to the floor where I think we would get the vast majority of senators,

the White House made calls to stop this,"

Barr. He professed total ignorance of the entire matter, but said

"I will work with you to enhance the security of our election,

and I’ll take a look at what you are proposing."

That doesn't seem likely, as

Trump's White House and Sen. Mitch McConnell, Senate Majority Leader, are adamantly opposed.

Rules Committee Chairman Sen. Roy Blunt freely admits that the White House scuttled the bill in his committee,

and that McConnell was unlikely to allow it to advance this year.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...from-McConnell
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 05-04-2019 at 09:33 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    William Barr Made A Major Disclosure In His Senate Hearing That Hardly Anyone Noticed

“That disclosure by the Attorney General would certainly assist any FOIA litigant seeking additional details about the origins of the Russia investigation,

as it appears to be the first time the U.S. Government has officially acknowledged the accuracy of prior media reporting that Downer was the source of information,”

https://www.theepochtimes.com/william-barr-made-a-major-disclosure-in-his-senate-hearing-that-hardly-anyone-noticed_2905619.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Her last name is Chalupa.
    Read the report yet?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Undisclosed sources confirm...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

hey TSA

are you proud today of how trump denounced putin to his face today about putin ordering the attack on the usa 2016 election?

yes or no?

Did you approve of how trump “handled” the person who ordered the attack on our country?

yes or no?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I knew tsa would run from ^ those questions

he has zero answer for treason

or maybe he can post his bull list of trump “being tough” on his handler lolol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Flynn were working for DIA in 2015, then was he still working for DIA in 2016/2017 as Trash's campaign/NSA guy?,

and why did he lie?
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 05-04-2019 at 10:37 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hey TSA

are you proud today of how trump denounced putin to his face today about putin ordering the attack on the usa 2016 election?

yes or no?

Did you approve of how trump “handled” the person who ordered the attack on our country?

yes or no?

Any trump supporters want to answer this?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans Blame Obama (And Biden) For Russian Election Meddling

Republicans have decided to blame President Barack Obama for the extensive contacts between the Trump campaign and Russian operatives.

“We need a full accounting of what Obama and Biden knew and when they knew it,” Ronna McDaniel, the Republican Party national chairwoman,

Trump’s reelection campaign released a video and email that fabricated a “stand down” order from Obama, after he purportedly learned that Russia was interfering in the election.

Sarah Sanders parroted the lie while speaking to reporters on Thursday,
    arguing that the Obama administration “actually didn’t do anything to stop interference in the election.”

In reality, when the Obama administration tried to raise the alarm on Russian election interference, it was blocked.

The Obama administration
    learned about Russia’s infiltration attempts in July 2016 and held a briefing with congressional leaders in August of that year.

When Senate Majority Leader

Mitch McConnell caught wind,

he threatened to publicly accuse Democrats of trying to throw the election if the CIA came forward with the information they had.

“I will condemn you and the Obama administration for trying to mess up this election,”

McConnell reportedly told then CIA-director John Brennan.

https://www.nationalmemo.com/republicans-blame-obama-and-biden-for-russian-election-meddling/

Repugs know they ignorant, stupid base will swallow Repug lies reflexively

McC is DIRECTLY, COLLUSIVELY complicit in Pootin's cyber attack on USA.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump’s foreign policy shows that ‘Russia has leverage over him’: Ex-CIA official

MSNBC’s Jeremy Bash said President Donald Trump’s foreign policy showed clearly that Russia had “leverage” over him.

“I would say that the president actually is operating from a coherent perspective in that

he totally pushes away intelligence,

he doesn’t listen to it, and

in every instance you can go down the line,

his foreign policy is one where Russia has leverage over him,”

Bash said

Trump’s positions on
    Syria,
    Venezuela,
    NATO,
    the G-7 and
    2016 election interference

favor Vladimir Putin’s interests.

“That’s a pretty coherent worldview, and it’s

totally at odds with what the U.S. intelligence community believes,” Bash said.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/05/trumps-foreign-policy-shows-that-russia-has-leverage-over-him-ex-cia-official/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

Don't have to be CIA person to see that all of Trash's so-called foreign policy is actually Pootin's geopolitical objective of elevating Mother Russia to its previous glory by diminishing USA's global influence, and generally ing up USA govt and politics with cyber-attacks.

Trash also said he would have to think about it if Pootin invaded the Baltics, all former part of USSR and now members of the EU and NATO, rather than defending NATO any and all members under Article 5.

Last edited by boutons_deux; 05-06-2019 at 07:46 AM.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    James Comey is in trouble and he knows it

The first will be whether the investigations into both presidential nominees and the Trump campaign were adequately, in Barr’s words, “predicated.” This means he will examine whether there was sufficient justification under existing guidelines for the FBI to have started an investigation in the first place.

The Mueller report’s conclusions make this a fair question for the counterintelligence investigation of the Trump campaign. Comey’s own pronouncement, that the Clinton email case was unprosecutable, makes it a fair question for that investigation.

The second will be whether Comey’s team obeyed long-established investigative guidelines while conducting the investigations and, specifically, if there was sufficient, truthful justification to lawfully conduct electronic surveillance of an American citizen.

The third will be an examination of whether Comey was unduly influenced by political agendas emanating from the previous White House and its director of national intelligence, CIA director and attorney general. This, above all, is what’s causing the 360-degree head spins.

There are early indicators that troubling behaviors may have occurred in all three scenarios. Barr will want to zero in on a particular area of concern: the use by the FBI of confidential human sources, whether its own or those offered up by the then-CIA director.

Without diving into the weeds, it’s important to understand that FBI counterintelligence investigations generally proceed sequentially from what is called a preliminary investigation or inquiry (PI) to a full investigation (FI). To move from a PI to an FI requires substantial information — predication — indicating investigative targets acted as agents of a foreign power.

This is problematic for Comey in light of Mueller’s findings. There are strict guidelines governing when the FBI can task a confidential source or a government undercover operative to collect against a U.S. citizen. Normally this is restricted to a full investigation, and normally restricted to the United States, not overseas.

There is a sense that Comey’s team was not checking the boxes, did not have adequate predication, and may have tasked sources before an investigation was even officially opened. Barr should pull case files and dig in on this.

In addition, the cast of characters leveraged by the FBI against the Trump campaign all appear to have their genesis as CIA sources (“assets,” in agency vernacular) shared at times with the FBI. From Stefan Halper and possibly Joseph Mifsud, to Christopher Steele, to Carter Page himself, and now a mysterious “government investigator” posing as Halper’s assistant and cited in The New York Times article, legitimate questions arise as to whether Comey was manipulated into furthering a CIA political operation more than an FBI counterintelligence case.

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciar...nd-he-knows-it

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    James Comey is in trouble and he knows it

The first will be whether the investigations into both presidential nominees and the Trump campaign were adequately, in Barr’s words, “predicated.” This means he will examine whether there was sufficient justification under existing guidelines for the FBI to have started an investigation in the first place.

The Mueller report’s conclusions make this a fair question for the counterintelligence investigation of the Trump campaign. Comey’s own pronouncement, that the Clinton email case was unprosecutable, makes it a fair question for that investigation.

The second will be whether Comey’s team obeyed long-established investigative guidelines while conducting the investigations and, specifically, if there was sufficient, truthful justification to lawfully conduct electronic surveillance of an American citizen.

The third will be an examination of whether Comey was unduly influenced by political agendas emanating from the previous White House and its director of national intelligence, CIA director and attorney general. This, above all, is what’s causing the 360-degree head spins.

There are early indicators that troubling behaviors may have occurred in all three scenarios. Barr will want to zero in on a particular area of concern: the use by the FBI of confidential human sources, whether its own or those offered up by the then-CIA director.

Without diving into the weeds, it’s important to understand that FBI counterintelligence investigations generally proceed sequentially from what is called a preliminary investigation or inquiry (PI) to a full investigation (FI). To move from a PI to an FI requires substantial information — predication — indicating investigative targets acted as agents of a foreign power.

This is problematic for Comey in light of Mueller’s findings. There are strict guidelines governing when the FBI can task a confidential source or a government undercover operative to collect against a U.S. citizen. Normally this is restricted to a full investigation, and normally restricted to the United States, not overseas.

There is a sense that Comey’s team was not checking the boxes, did not have adequate predication, and may have tasked sources before an investigation was even officially opened. Barr should pull case files and dig in on this.

In addition, the cast of characters leveraged by the FBI against the Trump campaign all appear to have their genesis as CIA sources (“assets,” in agency vernacular) shared at times with the FBI. From Stefan Halper and possibly Joseph Mifsud, to Christopher Steele, to Carter Page himself, and now a mysterious “government investigator” posing as Halper’s assistant and cited in The New York Times article, legitimate questions arise as to whether Comey was manipulated into furthering a CIA political operation more than an FBI counterintelligence case.

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciar...nd-he-knows-it

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where is pompeo?

id bet he went to russia

off the map

got to check in with the boss

Thread Information