Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 LastLast
    your hero in this worship thread.
    How's Patty Mahomes doing now that his receivers are dropping passes?

Is Patty all of a sudden experiencing a huge drop off in his performance?

Try applying the same perameters you do for Jackson.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    My whole point and a good point and now you're grasping how good Jackson is.
    All of this with an average O Line.

Receivers finally catch more passes this year (it could only go up) and yes the D has some bad ass players.
    J Clowney was a great addition. The LBs are kicking ass too. Excellent as ball separation and teaming up to cause fumbles.
    So now you're dogging the OLine to prop up Lamar?

"Baltimore has been able to navigate injury issues well to begin the 2023 season thanks to prioritizing depth across their offensive line. Seven different linemen have played at least 150 snaps for Baltimore to begin the season. Only one of those players (left guard John Simpson) has a PFF grade below 61.0 to begin the year. Tyler Linderbaum has emerged as a top-10 center in the NFL this season, allowing just five pressures on 146 pass attempts this year....."

https://www.ftnfantasy.com/articles/...20the%20season.

Who's next, the punter?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What will they say after the Browns eliminate the Ravens from Playoffs ❓️

And so they are.
    Ravens are 12-3.
    Give Super Lamar time, he delivers.

Make sure you don't post any stats when the Ravens O Line was *rated* near the bottom.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    And so they are.
    Ravens are 12-3.
    Give Super Lamar time, he delivers.

Make sure you don't post any stats when the Ravens O Line was *rated* near the bottom.
    When was that?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    How's Patty Mahomes doing now that his receivers are dropping passes?

Is Patty all of a sudden experiencing a huge drop off in his performance?

Try applying the same perameters you do for Jackson.
    When Patty has decent WRs, he wins super bowls and MVPs. Parameters applied.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    They won't say . Then we will get late in the season next season when the Ravens have a good record and they start pushing Jackson again. Then he will fail again. Rinse repeat until he gets that injury running the ball that leaves him unable to monkey ball anymore.

They won't say . Then we will get late in the season next season when the Ravens have a good record and they start pushing Jackson again. Then he will fail again. Rinse repeat until he gets that injury running the ball that leaves him unable to monkey ball anymore.
    2 gots bookmarked.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    2 gots bookmarked.
    what is the meaning of this lash out

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Seemed 49ers D ran the same Hurts playbook and Jackson is better. He should be celebrated and overall is. Best in the NFL off a broken play.

The two best QBs we faced was Lamar & Burrow. Without getting deep into strategy & excuses - we were helpless vs Burrow. In comparison Lamar made highloght reels but those are just 1 flag away from punt. Broken plays draw flags. He also struggled in the red zone.

what is the meaning of this lash out
    I was lumping you in with Spouty.
    My apologiy.

Entirely possible Cleveland can beat the Ravens again. However....
    IMO Jackson threw the 2nd game. 100%.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I was lumping you in with Spouty.
    My apologiy.

Entirely possible Cleveland can beat the Ravens again. However....
    IMO Jackson threw the 2nd game. 100%.

Any team that defeats the #1 seed Ravens would have ticket to ACCCG

I love the Browns wagon but doubt they win 2 Playoff games.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Are we really still pretending thar Lamar Jackson can't throw the ball?

I'm just glad we don't have to hear about Brock Purdy and his "elite processing" and how he leads the league in every obscure metric and he's the real MVP, even though we saw jimmy garoppo literally go to the super bowl and multiple NFC championships in that same offense before it had CMC.

Also just this idea that it takes some big brained genius to successfully be an NFL QB is so ing overrated, this entire sport is full of some of the biggest dumbasses to ever exist, and plenty of HOF QBs are complete re s. Ohhh if the coverage has deep leverage throw it short, if they have shallow leverage throw it deep, it's so complicated!
    yeah SF is something of a machine, but Purdy is playing at a higher level than Jimmy ever did. significantly more successful pushing the ball down the field and its just his first year as a starter...

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    yeah SF is something of a machine, but Purdy is playing at a higher level than Jimmy ever did. significantly more successful pushing the ball down the field and its just his first year as a starter...
    Jimmy blew out his knee. Purdy is an elite slider in the pocket. Rarely is sacked and can get better giving up on plays.

Blake, 1st half Jackson is 12-14 and one of those was a clear drop by Bateman.
    255 yards, 3 TDs.

I'll come back later and give you some excuse suggestions.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Blake, 1st half Jackson is 12-14 and one of those was a clear drop by Bateman.
    255 yards, 3 TDs.

I'll come back later and give you some excuse suggestions.
    No need, guys here already made their heads that if Lamar doesn't win it all, he sucks.

It went from "gimmick QB that will be out of the league in 3 years" to "he won't win the SB". Goal posts have been moved something fierce, tbh.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    He’s your 2 time mvp

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    He’s your 2 time mvp
    Unanimous again?

No need, guys here already made their heads that if Lamar doesn't win it all, he sucks.

It went from "gimmick QB that will be out of the league in 3 years" to "he won't win the SB". Goal posts have been moved something fierce, tbh.
    68.3 passer rating, 3 TD's, 5 INT's in the playoffs

He's definitely not an NFL caliber starter when it counts

#Figuredout

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Unanimous again?
    No

The Eagles losing and Dallas winning (assuming they win next week) I think Prescott is the favorite. Even after Jackson's 5/0 today, Prescott's 32 TD / 8 INT is still far superior to Jackson's 24 TD / 7 INT. Prescott also has about a thousand more passing yards. Jackson has a few hundred more rushing yards, but it's nothing like 2019, either from a running or passing standpoint. Baltimore has an amazing overall run game and a much better defense than Dallas.

Yes, 13-3 or 13-4 is better than 12-5, but Dallas has had literally no run game all year and the defense has taken a big step back as well due to the injuries suffered early in the season. Also, I think we can all agree that Mike McCarthy is a fat joke who can't manage the clock to save his life while the Harbaughs are among the best coaches in football.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    No

The Eagles losing and Dallas winning (assuming they win next week) I think Prescott is the favorite. Even after Jackson's 5/0 today, Prescott's 32 TD / 8 INT is still far superior to Jackson's 24 TD / 7 INT. Prescott also has about a thousand more passing yards. Jackson has a few hundred more rushing yards, but it's nothing like 2019, either from a running or passing standpoint. Baltimore has an amazing overall run game and a much better defense than Dallas.

Yes, 13-3 or 13-4 is better than 12-5, but Dallas has had literally no run game all year and the defense has taken a big step back as well due to the injuries suffered early in the season. Also, I think we can all agree that Mike McCarthy is a fat joke who can't manage the clock to save his life while the Harbaughs are among the best coaches in football.

It would take a homer of your proportions for Lamar not to win the MVP unanimously, tbh.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

It would take a homer of your proportions for Lamar not to win the MVP unanimously, tbh.
    What makes Jackson the MVP this year over Prescott, or Mccaffrey/Hill for that matter?

His stats for the whole year aren't even that impressive. Absolutely night and day compared to 2019 where he was absolutely the best regular season player in the NFL and the stats showed.

Sure he played for the best regular season team this year, but they also have a top 5 coach, top 5 defense and top 3 running game even if you take out the quarterback runs.

Dallas has the 27th ranked running offense and a defense that's barely above middle of the pack.

Prescott has 32 TDs, 8 INTs, and 4,237 passing yards.

Jackson has 24 TDs, 7 INTs, and 3,357 passing yards.

Both teams won their division and have a Top 2 seed in their respective conference.

Don't let recency bias, strength of schedule BS get in your head.

Dak Prescott is your 2023-24 MVP, unless you want to give it to McCaffrey which I wouldn't be against.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Taking away Lamar's rushing stats out of the equation. Even the Ravens' rushing stats as a whole are a direct indicator of Lamar's impact on opossing defenses, because of the read option, even if he isn't the one running the ball.

There's literally 0 % chance Lamar doesn't win the MVP. We can bet on it if you want, if not just stay quiet, tbh.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Lamar is 100% the MVP and deserves every bit of the glory. He’s incredible. The Patriots are idiots to not offer him a contract when he was available in the summer. Believing you have a better shot with Mac Jones . Lamar is fantastic and he is incredibly fun to watch.

He’s also a lock to choke in the playoffs.

Thread Information