Page 19 of 46 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    and that may very well be pav but i'm not the one asking for proof... prove it to homeboy and stop dodging his question.
    Oh, so you're his representative?

Sorry, man -- anyone as invested in discrediting the dossier as TSA should have at least read the thing.

And not just the pee pee stuff.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Nah, it can't be important to you since you never read the dossier at all.

What do you care? It's not a pro-Trump blog about the dossier so it's not going to mean anything to you.
    Tired schtick is tired. I’m done with you.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tired schtick is tired. I’m done with you.
    Of course you are.

You were done when you admitted you never read any of the dossier or knew about what it got right for an entire year.

Think about that the next time you go into bot mode.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course you are.

You were done when you admitted you never read any of the dossier or knew about what it got right for an entire year.

Think about that the next time you go into bot mode.
    pav after every sick burn he thinks he's made?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Rough going for TSA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grassley good now

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    pav after every sick burn he thinks he's made?
    Just a summary.

I thought he might have been up on the original do ents but you all just take other people's word for it.

No wonder you guys believe Nunes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just a summary.

I thought he might have been up on the original do ents but you all just take other people's word for it.

No wonder you guys believe Nunes.
    Nunes will not stop until the DNC and Hillary are exposed. Gowdy says there are 5 agents implicated, two are referenced in the memo. More memos set to be released soon.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nunes will not stop until the DNC and Hillary are exposed. Gowdy says there are 5 agents implicated, two are referenced in the memo. More memos set to be released soon.

Just wait til the next memo! We didn't put everything in the first one because reasons! Hannity can say tick-tock again!

You're just the type of guy they're doing this for.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Grassley request for declassification review of criminal referral of Christopher Steele.

https://www.scribd.com/do ent/3708...ation-Feb-2018

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Grassley request for declassification review of criminal referral of Christopher Steele.

https://www.scribd.com/do ent/3708...ation-Feb-2018
    And when he's not arrested because it's bull you'll call for more firings just like you did Rosenstein.

You're getting played again.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grassley good now
    Huh?

It's TSA's thread. Wherein he says Chuck Grassley was going to deliver on purging the FBI and DOJ. It's in the thread le, Chris.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Mueller grinds on...

Stop that train. Go ahead. Do it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's all meant to thwart the Russia investigations.

Meanwhile the Republicans investigate everything but Russia.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^TSA

Chris is watching on the couch.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^TSA

Chris is watching on the couch.
    No flowchart needed.

Chris didn't even read the one he posted. Font was microscopic as posted.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Okay what the is going on here with Carter Page. Either there was a second person in the same time frame with the same job le dealing with the same Russians as Carter page...or Carter Page was an FBI informant from 2012-2016 mentioned in the two article below.

========
    Preet Bharara, the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, and John P. Carlin, Assistant Attorney General for National Security, announced that EVGENY BURYAKOV, a/k/a “Zhenya,” pled guilty today to conspiring to act in the United States as an agent of the Russian Federation, without providing prior notice to the Attorney General.

During the course of the investigation, the FBI recorded Sporyshev and Podobnyy speaking inside the SVR’s offices in New York, known as the “Residentura.”

The FBI obtained the recordings after Sporyshev attempted to recruit an FBI undercover employee (“UCE-1”), who was posing as an analyst from a New York-based energy company. In response to requests from Sporyshev, UCE-1 provided Sporyshev with binders containing purported industry analysis written by UCE-1 and supporting do entation relating to UCE-1’s reports, as well as covertly placed recording devices. Sporyshev then took the binders to, among other places, the Residentura.
    https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr...onspiracy-work

=======

According to prosecutors, in April 2012, Sporyshev met an undercover FBI employee posing as an analyst at a New York energy firm at an oil and gas industry conference.

Over the next two years, they met to discuss the industry and other economic and political issues, prosecutors said, with Sporyshev providing gifts and cash for information.

In 2013, the FBI employee began providing Sporyshev with the binders containing purported industry analysis he wrote, supporting do ents, and “covertly placed recording devices,” prosecutors wrote.

As the undercover employee said his company would fire him if it learned he disclosed confidential information, Sporyshev would promptly return the binders after reviewing them, prosecutors said.

The recordings that resulted captured statements of Sporyshev, Podobnyy, and other Russian intelligence personnel from January to May 2013, prosecutors said.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-r...-idUSKCN0WB2NM

======

"The court do ents say that Mr. Page, who founded an investment company in New York called Global Energy Capital, provided do ents about the energy business to one of the Russians, Victor Podobnyy, thinking he was a businessman who could help with brokering deals in Russia."

According to the court do ents filed in 2015, the F.B.I. secretly recorded Mr. Podobnyy and another Russian operative named Igor Sporyshev discussing efforts to recruit Mr. Page, who was then working in New York as a consultant.

To record their conversations, the F.B.I. inserted a listening device into binders that were passed to the Russian intelligence operatives during an energy conference, according to a former United States intelligence official. The Russians then took the binders into a secure room where they thought they could evade American intelligence eavesdropping attempts.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/04/u...mp-russia.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    krassenstein makes some interesting points... but it still begs the question of why they would need FISA warrants to surveil their own asset

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you dont even know how to use that properly

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder what Russian expert and Hannity lapdog Sara Carter has to say about this?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    krassenstein makes some interesting points... but it still begs the question of why they would need FISA warrants to surveil their own asset
    If Carter Page was an FBI informant the only reason I can think of needing a le I FISA warrant would be to be able to continue surveillance on the Trump team legally and make their previous illegal surveillance legal since le I warrant is retroactive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Carter Page was an FBI informant the only reason I can think of needing a le I FISA warrant would be to be able to continue surveillance on the Trump team legally and make their previous illegal surveillance legal since le I warrant is retroactive.
    it's not illegal to use an informant. wouldn't need to cover up "previous illegal surveillance" if that consisted of surveillance of their own asset

Thread Information