Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do we know if spurs still have a legit shot at play-in? For better of worse I can def see Pop going for it if there is still a chance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do we know if spurs still have a legit shot at play-in? For better of worse I can def see Pop going for it if there is still a chance.
    Mathematically, we’re not eliminated, but both LA and NO appear to be really trying, and we have only 9 games left. Our win % is .397, and projected over those 9 games, yields 3.6 wins, which I don’t believe will get us in. Just rest 1 or 2 scorers every night, and let the chips fall where they may, probably with us in the 8 spot.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Toronto playing Indiana at home and Bulls playing the Cavs. With a win the Raptors could be 6th tonight.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Bulls have been in free fall since the All-Star break too. Toronto only needs to pass one of Chicago or Cleveland to land in the top 6.

Too bad Toronto lost the season series to both teams 3-1.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CHI remaining schedule: @CLE, @NY, @WAS, vs LAC, vs MIA, vs MIL, vs BOS, vs CHA, @MIN

CLE remaining schedule: vs CHI, vs ORL, vs DAL, @ATL, @NY, vs PHI, @ORL, @BRK, vs MIL

TOR remaining schedule: vs IND, vs BOS, vs MIN, @ORL, vs MIA, vs ATL, vs PHI, vs HOU, @NY

Tough to tell who has the easiest and hardest schedule. Chicago's might be the hardest because they only play two bad teams (NY, WAS) while Cleveland (ORL 2x, NY) and Toronto (ORL, HOU, NY) play three.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With the poor product Portland is putting on the court I'd like to see us call up Woodard, Stewart, and Cacok to play in those games to see what we have there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With the poor product Portland is putting on the court I'd like to see us call up Woodard, Stewart, and Cacok to play in those games to see what we have there.
    Add Langford and Jock and let everyone else watch. 48 minutes each. Old school NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a feeling the Spurs will trade all their draft picks just to get back to 8.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like this it would be cool to see this.............

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #5 from Duke is what Spurs need.
    Come on Wroght

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a feeling the Spurs will trade all their draft picks just to get back to 8.
    "It's the honorable thing to do. We don't need three picks, when other teams have none."

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do hope they trade the worsening Boston pick for a future top-18 protected first. Basically defer it to next year or 24. Would be nice to have multiple picks over each of next 4 years if possible

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Possible outlook in the fight for the 8th (worse) spot:

The Knicks and the Pelicans should end up above, the Lakers and the Wizards might not.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I told someone a couple of weeks ago I didn't think Portland would win another game this season. Man they are on a whole different level they definitely have there eyes on a top 5 pick. Hopefully the Spurs can learn from them and we do a better job next season cause getting a 10 or 11 pick is just getting us another bench player

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I told someone a couple of weeks ago I didn't think Portland would win another game this season. Man they are on a whole different level they definitely have there eyes on a top 5 pick. Hopefully the Spurs can learn from them and we do a better job next season cause getting a 10 or 11 pick is just getting us another bench player
    Learning something about the injuries ? it's just a team full of injuries, the spurs don't have the same problem.

LOOL i think they will not, there's not a big difference in drafting 8 to 11. The only bad thing for us if we are 10 for example is the odds for a top4 picks, as you already know.

Toronto is 6th in the East today wich is a good news, they will play 6 of their last 8 games at home.
    Last edited by duncan2150; 03-27-2022 at 05:41 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NY won vs Detroit

Lakers by 20 at the half in NO

Wizards by 11 with 6.00" left in the 4th

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NYK and Washington surprisingly beat the Warriors, keeping that side static after the Spurs' win last night.

Lakers gave up 41 points in the third and their game with NOP is close.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Flakers got killed and Le China sprained his ankle so they done for the year - Portland is laughing to the bank with there Flaker trade they just might land someone in the top 3 now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Flakers got killed and Le China sprained his ankle so they done for the year - Portland is laughing to the bank with there Flaker trade they just might land someone in the top 3 now
    Portland didn't get LAL's pick. NOP still owns that if it's 10 or above, and Memphis gets it otherwise. NOP traded the other half of their own first. The non-lotto version of it went to Charlotte. NOP might end up not conveying any first to POR if they get into the top-four and MKE falls apart in a few years. The LAL pick is likely to go to Memphis, but if LAL gets into the top 10, the Pelicans keep it. So they might have made these two win-now trades but still end up with two top-10 picks this draft.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wish AJ Griffin could fall to wherever the spurs pick ends up, he’s gives me some Jimmy butler vibes. Could have been available at 7 I think but the spurs want the play in instead

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs at Houston and OKC at Portland tonight!! TNT doubleheader quality action there...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn. Injuries suck. He's huge for the Celtics.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah that is going to hurt there chances big time and they were on a tear legit chance to come out of the East

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They have Thies, who’s been with the Celtics before, but they won’t have a quality big off the bench now.

Thread Information