Page 194 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 941441841901911921931941951961971982042442946941194 ... LastLast
Results 4,826 to 4,850 of 52497
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow Cuckner would have been one of my last guesses.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Wow Cuckner would have been one of my last guesses.
    The whole Trump family besides Tiffany and Barron are knee deep in this .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you don't get him, it's going to be a huge blow to Dems and MSM. They are both "all in" at this point.
    Why does the GOP seem to want to go down with the ship for a con-man who was a life-long Democrat until he found birtherism and then stole his new party from the conservatives?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Why does the GOP seem to want to go down with the ship for a con-man who was a life-long Democrat until he found birtherism and then stole his new party from the conservatives?
    Alot of them are being blackmailed by Russia because they took money. When this is over the GOP will be no more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alot of them are being blackmailed by Russia because they took money. When this is over the GOP will be no more.
    That's a ridiculous stretch.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    That's a ridiculous stretch.
    Comey confirmed Russians hacked the RNC but did not release info on them. They have the GOP by the balls.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you don't get him, it's going to be a huge blow to Dems and MSM. They are both "all in" at this point.
    True. It will be a huge ing blow.

I'm confident that he will not last his whole term regardless though. He's too weak and thin skinned.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    True. It will be a huge ing blow.

I'm confident that he will not last his whole term regardless though. He's too weak and thin skinned.
    lol He is already gotten. He is ed so is his administration when he fired Comey.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're asking the wrong man since Darrin on Trump literally all of 2016 and now is his #1 semen shield. Maybe ask someone like Cosmic Cowboy who's even 1% objective about Trump at this point.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're asking the wrong man since Darrin on Trump literally all of 2016 and now is his #1 semen shield. Maybe ask someone like Cosmic Cowboy who's even 1% objective about Trump at this point.
    Sup breh...I need some guidance on heavy benching. Been stuck around 350 for a bit and I want to break through and get over 400. Advice?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NAVY SEAL CALLS BS LIVE ON CNN – WATCH AS LIBERAL ANCHOR COMPLETELY FLIPS OUT (VIDEO)

https://reagancoalition.com/articles...m_source=fn1-2

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody eats more than Mike Pence

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Not sure. You'd think they'd realize with Pence they'd get the same blank check to do whatever they want sans the hot mess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure. You'd think they'd realize with Pence they'd get the same blank check to do whatever they want sans the hot mess.
    They'd get a better check since Pence is actually qualified to get done in Washington when his party controls both congress and the supreme court.

Soak In Your Own Blood BanditHiro's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they know the they are trying to pass is awful but with Trump, they could pass blame on him and because he was an outsider, it will reflect less harshly on the GOP at least to their base.
    Last edited by BanditHiro; 05-20-2017 at 01:13 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sup breh...I need some guidance on heavy benching. Been stuck around 350 for a bit and I want to break through and get over 400. Advice?
    I dunno tbh. Never concentrated on bench I have really long arms and could never get more than 410 which I did in college when I weighed 280. 410 sounds like a humblebrag but it's really not that much for someone of that weight tbh. Now I don't ever try to max out. Do like 315 3x6-8.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So who do you think the major leaker is in Trump's White House? MSNBC is claiming the leaks go really high in his team. So is it Pence? I can't imagine it could be Bannon, as the media would certainly have to suspect it as disinformation then. I doubt Cuckner would turn on his meal ticket. Same for Ivanka. It can't be Sessions, since Trump is everything Sessions could possibly want when it comes to social policy. It's gotta be Pence, right?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    So who do you think the major leaker is in Trump's White House? MSNBC is claiming the leaks go really high in his team. So is it Pence? I can't imagine it could be Bannon, as the media would certainly have to suspect it as disinformation then. I doubt Cuckner would turn on his meal ticket. Same for Ivanka. It can't be Sessions, since Trump is everything Sessions could possibly want when it comes to social policy. It's gotta be Pence, right?
    Pence is definitely leaking to try and save himself but it could be Bannon too since Trump neutered his ass.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

haha

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pence is definitely leaking to try and save himself but it could be Bannon too since Trump neutered his ass.
    I can't imagine anyone in the media would take seriously anything from Bannon. If the source is Bannon then Trump is just trolling the media with disinformation. It would actually be pretty god damn hilarious if that's it. It's gotta be Pence.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “With news like this I’m beginning to wonder why Trump ran in the first place and if he really cares about the country,”

a senior staffer, who must be trying out material for his standup special, told the Daily Beast.

“I miss candidate Trump.

Now he’s just a pathetic mess.”

http://www.salon.com/2017/05/20/trumps-staff-are-a-bunch-of-special-snowflakes-who-deserve-no-pity_partner/

Missing the candidate Trash is confessing to idiocy.

PVL so-called Pres Trash is exactly the same as candidate Trash.

dear "senior staffer", Trash's campaign show was a pathetic, repulsive mess
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 05-20-2017 at 11:17 AM.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

haha
    McConnell always has that "My wife cheats on me with multiple black men at the same time" look on his face.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't imagine anyone in the media would take seriously anything from Bannon. If the source is Bannon then Trump is just trolling the media with disinformation. It would actually be pretty god damn hilarious if that's it. It's gotta be Pence.
    There were Russians in the room as well on the latest round. One can't just assume they want Trump in office. Also people keep notes and have spouses. Only looking for people in the room with an axe to grind or looking for self preservation is shortsighted IMO. Reading history on these types of things has often found very innocent blunders. People want to focus on deep throated voices in garages after Nixon. The president himself can't hold back he is so impulsive, and he has an extended family of advisors he confides in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Smh

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

lol the rats turning on each other

Thread Information