Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They know materials are incriminating, so they must never be seen.

AG Barr's Justice Department still trying to deep-six Mueller grand jury materials

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/1943724

If there were no incriminating info, then why not let the world see?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So there still was an investigation and Flynn still lied and they could still prove it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

AG Barr's Justice Department still trying to deep-six Mueller grand jury materials

Meuller report is still under a cover up

just imagine if this was the left doing it

the outrage!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So a new precedent established will be the president and the WH taking over the function of the DOJ.

Thats just wonderful.
    Strawman

incredulity

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So a new precedent established will be the president and the WH taking over the function of the DOJ.

Thats just wonderful.
    wrong

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    try to keep up

there's no perjury here. perjury is when you are under oath. flynn didnt lie under oath. thats why he was charged with false statements. i linked you to the statute. requires it to be both willful and knowingly a false statement

so Flynn had to plead guilty to prevent his son from knowingly and willingly lying to the feds . he must not have much respect for his son if he was so sure his son would instantly break the law if given the chance to

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "disgraced"

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Who ya’ll got on who lied under oath, Comey or Clapper?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who ya’ll got on who lied under oath, Comey or Clapper?
    Flynn.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So there still was an investigation and Flynn still lied and they could still prove it.
    Is lying that big a crime to you? You lie every day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is lying that big a crime to you? You lie every day.
    Lying about material matters to federal investigators is a crime.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol - the ONE thing they do NOT want to discuss...

was reading the Michael Cohen transcript today (which was recorded BEFORE -Cohen declared he was NOT carrying Trumps water anymore - so he was still on trump team 100%)

and he made a statement to the effect of

"i know of no one - colluding, cooperating, conspiring...blah blah with any russian person, agent , representative..etc..."

then an hour later swallwell was grilling him and pulled out a transcript of felix sater and cohen discussing a internet news item - that said - something to the effect of...

"putin will bless this deal (Moscow tower deal) - and will go on a stage with our boy and our boy will have the election wrapped up..."

and then cohen quoted that article and emailed sater and referenced the internet news story showing how putin was praising trump...

so swallwell presented the item and

asked cohen

"you said you knew of no one colluding...conspiring...etc...yet - what was the purpose of you posting this quote and internet story and telling sater - to CALL ME NOW TO DISCUSS?"

"and isnt you and sater telling you he had putins blessing to get your boss elected - cooperation or conspiring in some way?"

lol

Cohen tap danced and his attorney intervened and they basically made idiots of themselves and tried to squirm out of the fact that putin and trump were colluding and conspiring like a motherf -

if i had the time and energy - I guess I could cherry-pick and play the TSA game - but

nah - brainwashing is deep.
    Last edited by Spurs Homer; 05-09-2020 at 09:11 PM.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Strawman

incredulity

emoticon

frustration with the analysis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Red team has come a long way since telling Trump not to fire Sessions.
    That firing Sessions would be a clear indication of subverting his purpose.

Once the orange guy started threatening these Senators (who he knows are part of the swamp and want so badly to be relected with zero controls on how they get funded), they fell into place and stomped all over appearances of corruption and graft.

Drain the swamp my ass... Promises made, promises kept... a laugher.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Update: Flynn NOT in major trouble

DJohn can issue a retraction on the last page of the paper.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Red team has come a long way since telling Trump not to fire Sessions.
    That firing Sessions would be a clear indication of subverting his purpose.

Once the orange guy started threatening these Senators (who he knows are part of the swamp and want so badly to be relected with zero controls on how they get funded), they fell into place and stomped all over appearances of corruption and graft.

Drain the swamp my ass... Promises made, promises kept... a laugher.
    The system existed. Trump entered into it and now controls it. It's like the Matrix. ergo vis a vis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Barr already knew one of his own department’s employees (Van Grack) was withholding evidence from Flynn as the FBI had already turned it over to both Horowitz and Durham (per FBI statement). Barr was 100% justified in asking Jensen to review the Flynn case. Nothing would have come of the review had Van Grack not been hiding evidence and lying to the Judge.
    That's not how the judicial works. If Barr knew anything, he needed to communicate it immediately to the judge of the case (he didn't). Clearly there was nothing to review if he already knew there was wrongdoing. Furthermore, Van Grack wasn't disciplined or any of the sort, something that would be pretty obvious if your boss found out you did some dirty .

So none of that adds up. It's clear what Barr wanted, and as soon as he found a technicality he moved to dismiss a case that not only they've won in this instance, but there was no doubts about the facts of the case (that Flynn lied).

Again, this is pretty transparent if you're impartial observer. Like I said, I'm more worried about the integrity of the DOJ going forward than anything specific to this case. When the inevitable Dem comes around to lead the DOJ, he/she is going to feel like they can pull this crap and get away with it, and we all lose.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's not how the judicial works. If Barr knew anything, he needed to communicate it immediately to the judge of the case (he didn't). Clearly there was nothing to review if he already knew there was wrongdoing. Furthermore, Van Grack wasn't disciplined or any of the sort, something that would be pretty obvious if your boss found out you did some dirty .

So none of that adds up. It's clear what Barr wanted, and as soon as he found a technicality he moved to dismiss a case that not only they've won in this instance, but there was no doubts about the facts of the case (that Flynn lied).

Again, this is pretty transparent if you're impartial observer. Like I said, I'm more worried about the integrity of the DOJ going forward than anything specific to this case. When the inevitable Dem comes around to lead the DOJ, he/she is going to feel like they can pull this crap and get away with it, and we all lose.
    When a dirty corrupt Dem comes around and does the exact thing or worse -

the pearl clutching will be unprecedented!

God forbid that Dem is a non-white person!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The system existed. Trump entered into it and now controls it. It's like the Matrix. ergo vis a vis.
    Any system can be abused.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Same story with the FULL TRANSCRIPT of the "do us a favor" call and other Ukraine docs.

ALL of it OBSTRUCTED from (judicial/legislative, not political) Congressional oversight

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Same story with the FULL TRANSCRIPT of the "do us a favor" call and other Ukraine docs.

ALL of it OBSTRUCTED from (judicial/legislative, not political) Congressional oversight

“The government will suffer irreparable harm absent a stay. Once the government discloses the secret grand-jury records, their secrecy will irrevocably be lost,” Solicitor General Noel Francisco wrote. “That is particularly so when, as here, they are disclosed to a congressional committee and its staff.”
    Red alert, red alert! Congress might learn the truth about all the stuff that has heretofore been hidden from the public.

Imagine the pearl clutching if this was Obama and the USA AG/DOJ covering up their misdeeds!

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Hiding exculpatory evidence from the defense and lying to the Judge is just a...”technicality”

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hiding incriminating evidence from Congress is Cons utional crime of obstruction

Thread Information