Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If you've got a shaker of salt, and you're assured that one grain is poisonous and will kill you upon ingesting, you don't still put the salt on your food because 99% of the other salt is fine. And you don't have the time or money to be able to go through each grain to conclusively determine which is the poison one. You just throw it all out.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    After 9/11 I set out to educate myself on Islam. That was 24 books ago.

All the violence is right there in the Koran. A true Muslim wants to rid the world of those dreaded infidels, and they do buy into the only sure way of dwelling in paradise (72 virgins) is to give up this wordly life for the cause, hopefully taking some of those dreded infidels with them. Yep, some are really that far gone.

There is no such thing as radical Islam, all that violence is Islam, yes we do have moderate Islam, yes "most" Muslims realize Mohammad is no longer raiding caravans and having non believers beheaded. Then we have those too stupid to get that those days are long gone.

I would not board a plane with a group of young Arab*** men, and all those down on Islam have all kinds of legit reasons to take that stance. The way women are treated, death to sexuals, public beheadings (as if it's a sporting event) suicide bombers, stonings.

I highly recommend....

Why We Left Islam....Susan Camp and Joel Richardson

Yep, stories by former Muslims who simply couldn't deal with the primitive bull .

Then there's the other 23 books.

*** yes I know but we still see the classic bearded/turban, stinky cat as the guy to watch.
    Yeah.. But.. You raped

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm patting that hoe down at the door...making her bend over, spread her ass and cough and before I stick my in there...the worst that could happen is a falafel will fall outta her ass before I go in.....but I am going in....yelling Jihad when I in that pussy
    a falafel is the worst thing you can imagine falling out of her butt?

What if it was a ing midget jihadist who popped out and cut your off while butt ing you? The anal falafel would sound pretty good at that point.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Yeah.. But.. You raped
    lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Inb4 story of how he didnt rape and you shoot pedos in the head

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How close do you think you've ever come to actually being blown up here.
    Every minute this idiot isn't blown up is a minute wasted...

got.
    got.
    got.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Inb4 story of how he didnt rape and you shoot pedos in the head
    me too

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I'm patting that hoe down at the door...making her bend over, spread her ass and cough and before I stick my in there...the worst that could happen is a falafel will fall outta her ass before I go in.....but I am going in....yelling Jihad when I in that pussy

Bwahahahahaha...........

.......the only time exploding is alright. Exploding in dat ass!!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Every minute this idiot isn't blown up is a minute wasted...

got.
    got.
    got.
    Shut up

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    After 9/11 I set out to educate myself on Islam. That was 24 books ago.

All the violence is right there in the Koran. A true Muslim wants to rid the world of those dreaded infidels, and they do buy into the only sure way of dwelling in paradise (72 virgins) is to give up this wordly life for the cause, hopefully taking some of those dreded infidels with them. Yep, some are really that far gone.

There is no such thing as radical Islam, all that violence is Islam, yes we do have moderate Islam, yes "most" Muslims realize Mohammad is no longer raiding caravans and having non believers beheaded. Then we have those too stupid to get that those days are long gone.

I would not board a plane with a group of young Arab*** men, and all those down on Islam have all kinds of legit reasons to take that stance. The way women are treated, death to sexuals, public beheadings (as if it's a sporting event) suicide bombers, stonings.

I highly recommend....

Why We Left Islam....Susan Camp and Joel Richardson

Yep, stories by former Muslims who simply couldn't deal with the primitive bull .

Then there's the other 23 books.

*** yes I know but we still see the classic bearded/turban, stinky cat as the guy to watch.
    See!!!!! Fawk yall! Avante knows whats goinz on!! Im not boarding a plane with a group of Arabs, Im not doing much of any damn thing with a bunch of Arabs.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Ive got a joke for yall............

A priest, a southern baptist pastor and an Arab walk into a bar ........ *BOOM*!!!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

A priest, a southern baptist pastor and an Arab walk into a bar ........ *BOOM*!!!!
    Lebomb...humor me with an experiment if you will.

Close your eyes. You're in a bar. You hear the door open and hear three sets of footsteps come in together. The bartender says, " o Amed...hi Father O'Boogins, what's up Brother Lee".
    Then from the back of the bar..."oh ...a bomb". You hear a loud BOOM. Somehow you know that everyone in the bar is dead except you and the three guys that came in. You feel something
    strange.

Open your eyes.

There are 3 Chinese men and the shortest one is licking your butt.

Surprised?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Lebomb...humor me with an experiment if you will.

Close your eyes. You're in a bar. You hear the door open and hear three sets of footsteps come in together. The bartender says, " o Amed...hi Father O'Boogins, what's up Brother Lee".
    Then from the back of the bar..."oh ...a bomb". You hear a loud BOOM. Somehow you know that everyone in the bar is dead except you and the three guys that came in. You feel something
    strange.

Open your eyes.

There are 3 Chinese men and the shortest one is licking your butt.

Surprised?
    Don't live out your panda express fantasies through me. If you like chinese dudes, go for it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    My cultural ignorance may in fact keep my ass from gettin blown the up.

no doubt homie

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    a falafel is the worst thing you can imagine falling out of her butt?

What if it was a ing midget jihadist who popped out and cut your off while butt ing you? The anal falafel would sound pretty good at that point.

oh my You're one sick puppy

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    oh my You're one sick puppy
    hey...question...

can you skeet inside of a chick? I say that you cannot.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Bwahahahahaha...........

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    hey...question...

can you skeet inside of a chick? I say that you cannot.

You've come to the right guy for answers....ok here's the deal...one must first understand the premise of your question...and you must understand the genesis of the art of skeeting....just like traditional skeet shooting with a rifle....skeet shooting in the vag is as common as good old fashion whiskey sours....

I think though your question is centered on speed and velocity....keep in mind that when you inside pussy the velocity or speed of the skeet will leave your at roughly the same rate of travel as a city bus around 28 miles per hr....when you're jacking off the skeet can reach speeds up to 45 miles per hr...depending on the last time you had a good nut....its all fun and games until someone loses an eye.....

Note: black males skeet at 56 -60 miles per hr inside the pussy and a whopping 80 - 85 miles per hr while jacking off....if in the ass then it slows to 45 -50 mph which is equivalent to a white boy jacking off....uninhibited....

Its why we're the preferred sexual partners of all es but especially the white es

Last edited by Koolaid_Man; 04-12-2016 at 03:35 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You've come to the right guy for answers....ok here's the deal...one must first understand the premise of your question...and you must understand the genesis of the art of skeeting....just like traditional skeet shooting with a rifle....skeet shooting in the vag is as common as good old fashion whiskey sours....

I think though your question is centered on speed and velocity....keep in mind that when you inside pussy the velocity or speed of the skeet will leave your at roughly the same rate of travel as a city bus around 28 miles per hr....when you're jacking off the skeet can reach speeds up to 45 miles per hr...depending on the last time you had a good nut....its all fun and games until someone loses an eye.....

Note: black males skeet at 56 -60 miles per hr inside the pussy and a whopping 80 - 85 miles per hr while jacking off....if in the ass then it slows to 45 -50 mph which is equivalent to a white boy jacking off....uninhibited....

Its why we're the preferred sexual partners of all es but especially the white es

I thought skeeting specifically meant shooting it somewhere else other than inside the vagina or butt. Or mouth. Like you could pull out and then skeet. Or you could masturbate and skeet. But certainly not skeet inside of an orifice.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Bwahahahahaha...........

And den you see she's Muslim and you go exploding out your ass

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

The priest raped them?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    I thought skeeting specifically meant shooting it somewhere else other than inside the vagina or butt. Or mouth. Like you could pull out and then skeet. Or you could masturbate and skeet. But certainly not skeet inside of an orifice.

you're such a nerd....Orifice ? Really ?

Listen dude yes you can skeet inside a pussy and ass..again it's all about the reduction of speed and velocity...I don't always skeet far when getting my Jimmy waxed but when I do its about 4 feet and some change....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you're such a nerd....Orifice ? Really ?

Listen dude yes you can skeet inside a pussy and ass..again it's all about the reduction of speed and velocity...I don't always skeet far when getting my Jimmy waxed but when I do its about 4 feet and some change....
    well I think you're incorrect sir.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    well I think you're incorrect sir.
    You're not ing so I can see why...if you were beating that pussy up you'd know the answer is yes....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're not ing so I can see why...if you were beating that pussy up you'd know the answer is yes....
    oh...I'm beating it up real good... ing all the time...tonight I'll probably beat up the pussy and then and then skeet all over myself

Thread Information