Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait, am i reading that right, it says 30 secs left on the clock?

Not, THIS is a gamewinner:
    Sick finish by Gino, dude was incredible.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sure we have players we can count on when we face the Magic and Jazz's of the NBA

Did you forget that this was your anti Kawhi SN?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Despite being ineffective through the whole game, double agent Parker successfully manipulated French coaching staff and talked them into letting him get the achievement of making the game winning shot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker shut that got down the only time we beat them this year

Only time they met in the playoffs (2013):
    Tony Parker- 22.5ppg, 4.7rpg, 6.2apg, 42.6fg%, 45.5 3p%
    Steph Curry- 22.5ppg, 3.3rpg, 6.8apg, 40.5fg%, 35.2 3p%
    Per par. But which elite guards hasn't Parker sent home in the playoffs? Payton, Marbury, Fisher, Nash, Kidd, JWill, Billups, Bibby, Iverson, Deron, Conley, Monta, Lilliard, Westbrook, CP3, Curry, etc.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

You mean Harrison Barnes had the best series of his career against Porker:

After Curry torched Porker in Gm 1, Pop put Kawhi on Curry but then Klay went off in Gm 2 which resulted in Kawhi being assigned to Klay & Danny to Curry for the rest of the series.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    MVParker doing MVParker things
    He sure was doing MVP thing BEFORE that shot. (He basically bailed himself out for his mediocre showing)

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Haters gonna hate. Not sure where it all comes from but it is silly at best.

They can hate all they want from their keyboard at home because it doesn't change any of the facts. Parker is a 4× NBA champion, Finals MVP, 6-time all-star and future HOF'er.

Nice to see Tony play well in international play after a terrible showing last year. Not sure how much good it'll do the Spurs to have 4 rotation players burn up mileage in an international tournament. That'll be Pop's problem to sort out during the actual season, though.
    Olympic tournaments aren't any more intensive than playing is the Drew League.

Porker/Pau would have been on the couch eating Cheetos if they were playing for their countries b/c they aren't workout warriors like Tim.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean Harrison Barnes had the best series of his career against Porker:

After Curry torched Porker in Gm 1, Pop put Kawhi on Curry but then Klay went off in Gm 2 which resulted in Kawhi being assigned to Klay & Danny to Curry for the rest of the series.
    Barnes shot 44%, pretty good defense by MVParker if you ask me, especially considering the size disadvantage.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Barnes shot 44%, pretty good defense by MVParker if you ask me, especially considering the size disadvantage.
    Harrison Barnes is a bum who shot 2/22 in the last 2 games of the 2016 Finals with NOBODY guarding him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harrison Barnes is a bum who shot 2/22 in the last 2 games of the 2016 Finals with NOBODY guarding him.
    Dallas is ed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bill, he was implying that nobody guarding him, he shot 2/22.

While being guarded by Parker, he actually shot better.

Implying nobody guarding is better defense than Parker. I don't know if that was what you meant to cosign...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

u are aware that Paker wasn't guarding him after that explosive 1st half in game 1 that year? I dont know why you feel that no one here has watched spurs games or remember when when you post stats.. Had Parker continued to guard him full time, he would have averaged over 43 pgg that series.

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yachty still holding it down for MVParker.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that some got lovers thing?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Regulating dabum per par

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bill, he was implying that nobody guarding him, he shot 2/22. While being guarded by Parker, he actually shot better. Implying nobody guarding is better defense than Parker. I don't know if that was what you meant to cosign...
    Thanks for the clarification. I wasn't co-signing anything regarding Parker. Just laughing at how much Harrison sucks. He'll be a perfect fit on the Mavs.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the clarification. I wasn't co-signing anything regarding Parker. Just laughing at how much Harrison sucks. He'll be a perfect fit on the Mavs.
    No problem Bill.

And yeah, Barnes is garbo.

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that some got lovers thing?
    dont quote anymore b. I aint wit that .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    u are aware that Paker wasn't guarding him after that explosive 1st half in game 1 that year? I dont know why you feel that no one here has watched spurs games or remember when when you post stats.. Had Parker continued to guard him full time, he would have averaged over 43 pgg that series.
    Hahaha as long as we're making up stories, might as well say he would have averaged 53. Maybe 63.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is that amazing, and it wasn't a game-winner. A simple, easy jump shot with over 30 seconds left on the game clock...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is that amazing, and it wasn't a game-winner. A simple, easy jump shot with over 30 seconds left on the game clock...
    Actually a tough shot looking at it but not near the buzzer beater shot I thought it would be, there was still a ton of time left on the clock so if he misses they would see the ball back anyways. Good shot, go ahead score or the score that put them ahead for good but not a under 10 seconds shot I was expecting to see. I missed the game obviously, didn't really interest me.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually a tough shot looking at it but not near the buzzer beater shot I thought it would be, there was still a ton of time left on the clock so if he misses they would see the ball back anyways. Good shot, go ahead score or the score that put them ahead for good but not a under 10 seconds shot I was expecting to see. I missed the game obviously, didn't really interest me.
    Wasn't even a shot clock buzzer beater, 2-3 left on the shot clock. Good idea to shoot it then to get a chance at a tip on an airball. Great make on a difficult, clutch shot all the same.

I can see why some don't want to call it a game winner. Definitely the go-ahead basket, and that late in the 4th it's still quite clutch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn't even a shot clock buzzer beater, 2-3 left on the shot clock. Good idea to shoot it then to get a chance at a tip on an airball. Great make on a difficult, clutch shot all the same.

I can see why some don't want to call it a game winner. Definitely the go-ahead basket, and that late in the 4th it's still quite clutch.
    Yes it was clutch, definitely not an easy shot so to speak. I wish he made one of those last year in that game 5 late but oh well that is done now.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Manu has a gold medal. LVPorker has a cute little shot with 30 seconds left in a meaningless game. Guess which one gets the bigger celebration on this site?

Fun fact: France won the silver medal in 2000. Porker joined Team France in 2001. France has not won a single Olympic medal in basketball since then, not even a bronze. Coincidence? I think not.

Thread Information