tee hee

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA + Porker DO IT

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakerfans getting all giddy about the news untill...
    Fine with me send him there ...
    LOL so In the Finals Kyrie is a chucker who shot the San Antonio Cavs out of the Finals at points ...
    and cost Lebron game 3 because he dribbled dribbled iso ...
    But now Lakers fans are shook that Irving wants to go to SA?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This season must feel like deja vu for LeBeta, he's gonna be reliving the mid/late 00's. Somebody give Ilgauskas a call, see what he's up to these days.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fine with me send him there ...
    LOL so In the Finals Kyrie is a chucker who shot the San Antonio Cavs out of the Finals at points ...
    and cost Lebron game 3 because he dribbled dribbled iso ...
    But now Lakers fans are shook that Irving wants to go to SA?
    Irving is the type of player San Antonio is desperately needing. Him and Kawhi are both in their mid 20's. Pair them together and you are set for the next decade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyway, we're either getting Irving now via trade or Lebron next offseason via free agency. Win/win

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Just offer Ingram and Deng for Lebron and be done with it Magic. George is coming next year. Lebron has tons of miles on those knees, so he may be receptive to playing off-ball, with Lonzo handling majority of the playmaking duties.

Lonzo Ball
    KCP
    George
    Lebron
    Lopez

Complete the line up by acquiring Marcus Smart to further beef their perimeter lineup and sign Danny Green for cheap.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Just offer Ingram and Deng for Lebron and be done with it Magic. George is coming next year. Lebron has tons of miles on those knees, so he may be receptive to playing off-ball, with Lonzo handling majority of the playmaking duties.

Lonzo Ball
    KCP
    George
    Lebron
    Lopez

Complete the line up by acquiring Marcus Smart to further beef their perimeter lineup and sign Danny Green for cheap.
    Not even bothering to pretend anymore

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Goods:

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Kyrie for Melo coming

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

So touching

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Anyway, we're either getting Irving now via trade or Lebron next offseason via free agency. Win/win
    Not so fast you ing farmer:

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Who would San Antonio even offer? No way they take LaMarcus, and no way SA trades Kawhi. Nobody else on the team is even worth mentioning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who would San Antonio even offer? No way they take LaMarcus, and no way SA trades Kawhi. Nobody else on the team is even worth mentioning.
    Aldridge is an expiring this season. He has more value than believed, tbh. Cavs/Lebron also like Green, Murray and Mills.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not so fast you ing farmer:

Of course the Cavs can trade him anywhere. However they would need to find a team willing to trade for a guy that doesn't want to play for them, tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Irving is the type of player San Antonio is desperately needing. Him and Kawhi are both in their mid 20's. Pair them together and you are set for the next decade.
    Leonard doesnt need a ball dominant iso player who although is a spectacular scorer ...would be taking the ball out of the more efficient iso player's hands ..
    idk seems like the common Spur fan has lost their way clamoring for dudes like Aldridge and Kyrie that dont fit or play the Spurs way ...smh. Cp3 made more sense tbh ...

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Been arguing your squad should have made that move and traded CP3 for Kyrie ...even if Kyrie is the loser you think he is he better than the role/rotational players ...you got in the CP3 to Rox trade ...
    You could flip Kyrie for something you really want ...
    A Kyrie-for-CP0 trade wouldn't have been possible because CP0 was intent on going to Houston. Harden had been tampering and colluding with him all season. The whole reason why CP0 even got traded instead of signing elsewhere outright is because Houston needed to dump a bunch of contracts to be able to afford him and it was simplest just to trade them all to the Clippers.

Even if it was possible, I'd have been against it. All that would have accomplished is making us a tier version of the same team with the same flaws. The Houston trade restocked our bench and made it possible for us to finally get a dynamic wing player. I like our current roster better than what it would have looked like after a Kyrie/CP0 swap.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kyrie going to Clipper Nation's native China?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Aldridge is an expiring this season. He has more value than believed, tbh. Cavs/Lebron also like Green, Murray and Mills.
    LeBron is frustrated enough with the Charmin-soft PF on his team already, I doubt he's interested in taking on another.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Leonard doesnt need a ball dominant iso player who although is a spectacular scorer ...would be taking the ball out of the more efficient iso player's hands ..
    idk seems like the common Spur fan has lost their way clamoring for dudes like Aldridge and Kyrie that dont fit or play the Spurs way ...smh. Cp3 made more sense tbh ...
    truthbombs tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    A Kyrie-for-CP0 trade wouldn't have been possible because CP0 was intent on going to Houston. Harden had been tampering and colluding with him all season. The whole reason why CP0 even got traded instead of signing elsewhere outright is because Houston needed to dump a bunch of contracts to be able to afford him and it was simplest just to trade them all to the Clippers.

Evenif it was possible, I'd have been against it. All that would have accomplished is making us a tier version of the same team with the same flaws. The Houston trade restocked our bench and made it possible for us to finally get a dynamic wing player. I like our current roster better than what it would have looked like after a Kyrie/CP0 swap.
    like i said you could have flipped Kyrie ...what dynamic wing player?!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alpha move by uncle Drew. Lebeta got crossed by the best handles in the game

LeCoon thought he was gonna D Wade Kyrie. Nah ah

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi isn't ball dominant like Lebron, tbh. And the only player Irving would be taking touches away from is Aldridge, which is perfectly fine with me, tbh.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    CP0 would have been a terrible fit for the same reason why Kawhi/Porker and CP0/Blake have been terrible fits. Kawhi's role would be reduced to watching CP0 dribble all game and being the scapegoat for every loss.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron is frustrated enough with the Charmin-soft PF on his team already, I doubt he's interested in taking on another.
    Lebron is out of Cleveland sooner rather than later. Those 20 millions in expiring contract would come in handy for the soon to be in rebuilding mode Cavs, tbh.

Thread Information