Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I'm a Niner fan, and they played some deep zone all day long to prevent the long pass, thus the dump-offs to Hightower. The Niners were also getting to Warner often, sacking him 3 times, hitting him 8 times, and hurrying him 21 times. On top of that, the Cards lost Todd Haley, who IMO was a very good offensive coordinator. Credit should also be given to Spencer/Bly/Clements for doing a good damn job on those excellent receivers.

Bright spot for the Cardinals was that stingy rush defense. I really thought the Niner line could run block better than that. Gore couldn't get a damn thing going, and Coffee didn't get many carries.

Pop took his brain back. xellos88330's Avatar
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I am a niner fan. Sucks because I live in Dallas Cowboy country. (Good thing I am not too serious about football) Was just wondering if Warner really did look that bad out there to warrant his own thread.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    Post Count
    And off-season kool-aid? lol. I drank that for the Raiders last year. I thought they were going 10-6.
    If everybody didn't drink it during the offseason there'd be no sports, and the Red Sox would have gone belly-up 40 years ago.

I am a niner fan. Sucks because I live in Dallas Cowboy country. (Good thing I am not too serious about football) Was just wondering if Warner really did look that bad out there to warrant his own thread.

Yes, Warner looked terrible. His 2nd interception was completely unnecessary. He threw it while he was being tackled and falling forward. It wasn't great pass protection, but it wasn't terrible either. A QB should be able to do something with 4-5 seconds in the pocket.

"Have to check the film" PixelPusher's Avatar
    Post Count
    I know that now you got paid and don't really care, but can you at least fake an injury so the fans aren't subject to that embarrassing bull again next week......I know, I know, you'll thank the good lord after the game so no one will care that you're lazy, but please, for the fans that see through your religion bull , sit down.
    "Warner spoke tersely in his postgame news conference and left clutching his bible."

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Yes, Warner looked terrible. His 2nd interception was completely unnecessary. He threw it while he was being tackled and falling forward. It wasn't great pass protection, but it wasn't terrible either. A QB should be able to do something with 4-5 seconds in the pocket.
    I heard Steve Nash might be interested in playing QB for them... how about that DoK? lol

Post Count
    I know that now you got paid and don't really care, but can you at least fake an injury so the fans aren't subject to that embarrassing bull again next week......I know, I know, you'll thank the good lord after the game so no one will care that you're lazy, but please, for the fans that see through your religion bull , sit down.
    "What have you done for me lately" forum.

Pretty damn ungrateful.

My Team
    Tennessee Titans
    Post Count
    But you can't deny that with Whiesenhunt calling the offensive plays the Cards offense has been pitiful (preseason and regular season). Injuries haven't helped, but geez.

^I agree. But I also don't think a QB who thinks that reading the bible will solve any problems is a good solution. That bible stunt he pulled was meant to get the fans off his back.

Warner has had like 4-5 spectacular seasons sandwiched inside a career balance of mediocrity.

I'm the greatest kamikazi_player's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    da , Warner took one the laughing stocks of the NFL to the super bowl. He shouldn't be on the hot seat just yet. Besides, do cardinal fans really want Matt Leinart starting? i mean really?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    ing BUMP factor!

Good things happen when you take practice seriously and quit worrying about making sure the press sees your bible.

ing BUMP factor!

I'm more than happy that you're bumping this thread cause Warner had a good game. When you've watched a team suck your entire life, then watch them make the superbowl, you're gonna be happy to see they're still a good team.

Post Count
    It appears that DOK knows as little about football as he does about the NBA.

He seems to have a common theme here. Find an aging superstar wearing number 13, blast his deficiencies, overlook his strengths and call for the organization to play his overrated, young backup.

Thread Information