Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    one is probably Boban
    You really think Boban’s career playoff advanced stats would be that average?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Plus when he fell tonight he got up favoring the left hand. That's a bit odd. Did you see any pump knots on JR's forehead?
    N

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So hand been hurt since game 1 but LeBum decides to put it in a cast now

False narrative, nothing but media manipulation and damage control by LeBum. Shameless attempt to avoid any Decision backlash, like i said.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    34-10-9 vs. the Warriors with a broken hand

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you hearing rumors on ESPNLA mid?
    There's been rumors for the past 2 seasons. Will it happen? Doubtful. Lebron probably wants to stay in the East for the free trip to the Finals every year. Philly seems most likely. Unless Lebron's wife really calls the shots (she wants to live in LA).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's been rumors for the past 2 seasons. Will it happen? Doubtful. Lebron probably wants to stay in the East for the free trip to the Finals every year. Philly seems most likely. Unless Lebron's wife really calls the shots (she wants to live in LA).
    Dude has two houses in LA. It seems a foregone conclusion though not necessarily with the Lakers.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand the LA rumors..he's already the biggest star in sports, doesn't need any movie or music connects, doesn't need marketing boosts.. basketball-wise, Lakers don't have a single A-level prospect and their front office probably can't pull any notable moves..

It would just be to link up with a meh player like Paul George?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Player A Playoff Career: PER 14.1, BPM: 1, Win Shares Per 48 (so minutes adjusted) .96, VORP 2.8, True Shooting % 55%

Player B Playoff Career: PER 13.2, BPM: 4.5, Win Shares Per 48 .113, VORP 4.1, True Shooting % 57%

Do you know who those players are?
    So no one wants a dollar?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand the LA rumors..he's already the biggest star in sports, doesn't need any movie or music connects, doesn't need marketing boosts.. basketball-wise, Lakers don't have a single A-level prospect and their front office probably can't pull any notable moves..

He commented tonight that he's like 6th on the highest paid athlete list. You need to really dismiss Floyd and any boxer who gets a windfall match every few years. So 5th. He wants to be like Mike, a billionaire. He doesn't want to be like Kobe, a rapist... errr... millionaire.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You really think Boban’s career playoff advanced stats would be that average?
    Probably not, more like Wilt

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

You like to gamble, right? Here's a few odds for ya:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Lebron goes to the West, he'll never see another Finals appearance before the Warriors split up.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is so wrong, but funny AF:

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It was just a boo-boo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Waiting for your Klay answer bruh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Indeed. Makes no sense why he would want to join a team that's nowhere near competing for le, which is also in the same conference and division as the Warriors. Could be the wife factor, though. Maybe Lebron is done competing for les and just wants to defacto retire and coast with the Lakers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Indeed. Makes no sense why he would want to join a team that's nowhere near competing for le, which is also in the same conference and division as the Warriors. Could be the wife factor, though. Maybe Lebron is done competing for les and just wants to defacto retire and coast with the Lakers.
    He saw Kobe get paid 50 million and not even play for 2 years. He figures he can squeeze 4 out of them.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is your take on Klay Thompson overall when evaluating his massive dip from regular season to playoffs for his career? He grades out as a below average player in the playoffs with over 6 years of data now.
    Definitely true for the first 3 playoff years of his career, but he's been very good in 2 of his last 3 playoff runs IMO..elevated his game far more than in previous years..

He hasn't been a great finals performer at any point, though..his numbers don't necessarily reflect his impact, as his gravity and ability to feet with any teammates in any scheme is invaluable(might be the easiest player in the league to insert on any team)..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Definitely true for the first 3 playoff years of his career, but he's been very good in 2 of his last 3 playoff runs IMO..elevated his game far more than in previous years..

He hasn't been a great finals performer at any point, though..his numbers don't necessarily reflect his impact, as his gravity and ability to feet with any teammates in any scheme is invaluable(might be the easiest player in the league to insert on any team)..
    Bruh, outside of 2016, his last two playoffs? PER of 9 and 13.9. That is below average. So of the past 3 years forgetting the first 3 years, he’s really only had one really good playoffs.

Gravity I buy, but he has that same gravity in the regular season and his numbers are all-star quality. Yet, in the playoffs? His shooting and impact stats nose dive despite having that same gravity.

He gets to play with Curry who has insane gravity and impact stats, KD who does the same. I just don’t understand why he’s talked about like he could be a 1A on a good team when he’s basically been meh to flat out bad in the playoffs outside of a truly occasional huge game (because he’s such a great shooter)

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I bet this hurt more than that wall:

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I bet this hurt more than that wall:

Wait a minute. That was REAL?!? I always thought that was just a fake ass rumor. He actually admitted it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wait a minute. That was REAL?!? I always thought that was just a fake ass rumor. He actually admitted it.

Thread Information