Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    France
    Post Count

Thanks for the spots and suggestions..

I'm not worried about being robbed, I've lived in huge cities my entire life(NY and Toronto), the former being in projects, and I've traveled alone in Lebanon/Haiti(Haiti being far worse than Argentina, I would imagine, but I'm Black, so I guess that Argentina could be worse, in that regard), I know the drill when you're a tourist, tbh..

Not sure if any of you hike or anything like that, but if so, would it be better to go hiking in Cordoba or down South? I've heard good things about both, but a lot of people seem to suggest the South for anything nature and beach-related..

Also and fwiw I'm in Argentina at least one week every two months for work. I usually spend most of time in Cordoba and just have some lay overs in Buenos Aires... Even though you are a pain in the ass in this forum I'll glady invite you for a Parilla in Cordoba or Buenos Aires tbh
    I'd be down to meet you, tbh, would be pretty funny considering our forum "relationship"..

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Thanks for the spots and suggestions..

I'm not worried about being robbed, I've lived in huge cities my entire life(NY and Toronto), the former being in projects, and I've traveled alone in Lebanon/Haiti(Haiti being far worse than Argentina, I would imagine, but I'm Black, so I guess that Argentina could be worse, in that regard), I know the drill when you're a tourist, tbh..

Not sure if any of you hike or anything like that, but if so, would it be better to go hiking in Cordoba or down South? I've heard good things about both, but a lot of people seem to suggest the South for anything nature and beach-related..
    For hiking go down South, the landscapes are unique much more rewarding imo than Cordoba

^^ Sounds good, thanks..

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    I'd be down to meet you, tbh, would be pretty funny considering our forum "relationship"..
    That's a deal tbh send a pm whenever you have a planning

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Pinches argentinos narizones, putasos o que wey.... Nos la van a pagar WC2018

Messi... Messi.... Messi..... MESSICO, MESSICO, MESSICO!

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Lots of trolos in Mexico...

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    Pinches argentinos narizones, putasos o que wey.... Nos la van a pagar WC2018

Messi... Messi.... Messi..... MESSICO, MESSICO, MESSICO!

that's pretty good actually

Them Argies girls were packing ass

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    that's pretty good actually

Them Argies girls were packing ass
    My Mexican brethren was recording this with a potato apparently, but yea I definitely see the booty

White latinas > anything else

Thread Information