Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah... like weapons of mass destruction.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That awkward moment when Michael Brown wasn't stopped for a robbery, and was shot down in cold blood.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the awkward moment where people who have no clue what went down act like they do

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah... like weapons of mass destruction.
    go watch more naruto got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    go watch more naruto got

Just rendered your comment useless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Waiting for the heat errrr cavs team "hands up" photo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just rendered your comment useless.
    not really

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the awkward moment where people who have no clue what went down act like they do
    Wouldn't that apply to your comment as well?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wouldn't that apply to your comment as well?
    i never acted like i knew what happened... hence this comment on this thread
    robbery isn't punishable by death, so im not suggesting brown deserved it. it depends on what the actual course of events were when interacting with the police. we could have another zimmerman situation where there is no actual evidence as to what went down

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's an uncle tom tho right Trill?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    btw those Sedin accounts are pointless

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AND this is all, folks.

RIP my dude but you didn't get shot for the of it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is nothing more difficult than separating emotions from facts in any part of life. People jump to conclusions because of their own biases, prejudices, ect..No one wants to believe that someone they know is capable of bad things and sometimes it is a surprise.

Doesn't mean people deserve to die, but it's always a lesson in waiting for the facts and being emotionally mature before making your decisions.

Not just protestors or those up in arms, but the cops too in this situation with how they have handled things
    The cops certainly haven't handled it well. But it's a small-time police force, what'd you expect?

And as far as the protesters, their feigning outrage has nothing to do with Michael Brown. Just like it had nothing to do with Trayvon Martin. It's nothing more than an opportunity to play the victim. Because then they don't have to be held accountable for their actions. The countless black lives lost in St. Louis over the past few years doesn't phase these people. Black lives are only important if they get to be a victim for the media.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This video sums it up for me. Every single person in this video is like,"They shot that poor foo for no muda in reason. Cuz they wanted to shoot him thats why." Then whenever someone asks did anyone actually see what happened? They reply,"Na i was in the shower I heard gun shots ".

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    this is it and this is all....I have no problem conceding that Mike Brown was a bad guy for taking those cigawettes but here's fact straight from the Police chiefs mouth....
    Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson said Friday the initial contact between 18-year-old Michael Brown and police officer Darren Wilson was not related to a convenience store robbery.

Brown, an unarmed black teenager, was shot and killed by Wilson on Saturday, August 9.
    In a press conference earlier on Friday, Ferguson police released a report naming Brown as the main suspect in a convenience store robbery where a box of Swisher Sweets cigars valued at $48.99 was stolen and a clerk was allegedly shoved.

Video of the incident allegedly showing Brown, which was released to the public, "had nothing to do with the stop" and was "unrelated" to Wilson's contact with Brown, Jackson said. He said video of the convenience store incident was released in response to Freedom of Information Act requests.

"The initial contact between Darren Wilson and Mike Brown was not related to the alleged theft of cigars," Jackson said, indicating Wilson did not know Brown was a suspect in the robbery.

Jackson said Wilson was in the area "coming off a sick case," and initiated contact with Brown because the teenager was "blocking traffic, that's it."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    this is it and this is all....I have no problem conceding that Mike Brown was a bad guy for taking those cigawettes but here's fact straight from the Police chiefs mouth....
    Its over kool, case closed. Congrats to the blacks for destroying all their local grocery stores and affecting the powers to be 0% and affecting their own community 100%.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To you its useless because you dont believe it. You had O.J. guilty... you found Sadaam in a rat hole. You took Obama's word on Bin Laden. off you sucker.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Its over kool, case closed. Congrats to the blacks for destroying all their local grocery stores and affecting the powers to be 0% and affecting their own community 100%.
    hey numnuts...the powers to be? the powers to be going to jail on 1st degree murder charges...Eric Holder will see to it...there's no correlation between the cigarettes robbery and the murder...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The besteva is a mental midget....I see no real substance other than diss the language...typical of trailer trashers tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    hey numnuts...the powers to be? the powers to be going to jail on 1st degree murder charges...Eric Holder will see to it...there's no co-relation between the cigarettes robbery and the murder...
    Thinking any of the powers to be give 2 s about what happens to a lowly cop

The besteva is a mental midget....I see no real substance other than diss the language...typical of trailer trashers tbh
    Coming from the only emo got black guy ever next to Reh Dogg thats just pure comedy. Make another thread on how you're going to leave for a while because your girls sucking someone elses

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thinking any of the powers to be give 2 s about what happens to a lowly cop

Coming from the only emo got black guy ever next to Reh Dogg thats just pure comedy. Make another thread on how you're going to leave for a while because your girls sucking someone elses
    Hey numnuts....What are the powers to be? Please explain....that peckerwood gonna fry and you gonna cry in the process... and yes I'm crying cuz my girl spending my money on illegal aliens that she's ing and sucking to help them open Taco stands....with my hard earned money...she's cucking me and starting gay rumors about me....it's such a travesty and I'm just a lowly grease monkey

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    that just mad I let my homie come live with us for 2 yrs....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hey numnuts....What are the powers to be? Please explain....that peckerwood gonna fry and you gonna cry in the process... and yes I'm crying cuz my girl spending my money on illegal aliens that she's ing and sucking to help them open Taco stands....with my hard earned money...she's cucking me and starting gay rumors about me....it's such a travesty and I'm just a lowly grease monkey
    I dont have time to waste on $2 s. I just got off from work earlier and Im gonna go enjoy the day you broke black mother a.

Oh yeah and handle your

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I dont have time to waste on $2 s. I just got off from work earlier and Im gonna go enjoy the day you broke black mother a
    yes...I am a broke black bas ...I quite enjoy the lifestyle... you got me on the money dawg...but a gonna come up one day...mark my wordz...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I love watching the peckerwoods squirm..especially when they're acutely aware they're peckerwoods.

Thread Information